What's new

MUST SEE 1971 war PAKISTAN VS INDIA (untold story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t why people are getting their undies in a twist whatever Zaid Hamid said is based on facts
For starters the strength of Pakistan Army in East Pakistan was no more than 35K to 40K and the Indian terrorist alliance was about 200K so indeed the fight that Pakistan Army put up in those conditions was a valiant one
He talked about the Agartala Conspiracy Case , which is factual that the treachery of Mujib ur Rehman was caught in 1968 but his butt was saved by our own stupid politicians who were more interested in bringing down Ayub Khan than to take this rat of a traitor to task
Agartala Conspiracy Case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Then he also talks about the book 'Blood and Tears' by Qutubuddin Aziz , this book has details the killings committed by indian supported terrorists
http://pakdefenceunit.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/blood-and-tears.pdf
Also he quotes the likes of Mukhti Bani members like Zain ul Abideen who admits that they received terrorist training in india and after the fall of Dhaka he saw the India army indulge in looting.
He also mentions the stand taken by stranded Pakistani Army unit against Indians, including that of Major Ahsan Malik (Sitara-e-Jurrat) and his 140 men of 31 Baloch for the defence of KamalPur
Defence of KamalPur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and also of Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed (Nishan-e-Haider)

^ this is why you can say anything about 1971. No one going to oppose you. If you have enemy call them Razakars, rapists. Or make a documentary sitting in a sofa about your bravery....

For starters the strength of Pakistan Army in East Pakistan was no more than 35K to 40K and the Indian terrorist alliance was about 200K so indeed the fight that Pakistan Army put up in those conditions was a valiant one

So who were the ~90,000 POWs that Indian troops captured in the erstwhile East Pakistan? They were flown there from Pakistan especially for the surrender ceremony, eh?

^ this is why you can say anything about 1971. No one going to oppose you. If you have enemy call them Razakars, rapists. Or make a documentary sitting in a sofa about your bravery....

Nah actually! :partay:

Well I can't seem to remember when was the last time
I've actually used the terms you mentioned
except one particular word once in a blue moon(albeit
only if its necessary at all).

To know proper history one has to read all relevent sources
to grasp a neutral verdict. Believing Zaid Hamid or 3 million
peoples being killed is quiet the same.

And Documentary? My goodness, politics is getting inside of you!
Just remember there has to be logic behind every dialogue
therefore it's a good practice not to believe in propaganda.

Yesterday Wael Ghonim tweeted this
"Propaganda does not deceive people;
it merely helps them to deceive themselves." ُEric Hoffer

Now if you don't know Ghonim,do your homework.;)

First of all,u seek help from UN first to cease fire.But not
us.Pakistan never pray to UN nor seek help to USSR for ceasing fire.But India kn'w that they can't win.So they ask for cease fire .this is very enough to prove http://http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/sep/06war2.htm :sniper: :flame:

But how you won the war when Pakistan initiated it by doing Operation Gibraltar. Shall I post Videos from Pakistani media who begged to Superpowers to have Ceasefire from Pakistani media. (Because Pakistan ran out of 80% ammuntion in 2 Weeks and could move further than Khemkaran losing 3 times more land to India what they actually captured including outskirts of Lahore.)

All Three are Pakistani Anchors and one is former Army personal:-

I can also give you Time Magazine links. Ha ha ha khayon mein jeet ka Jashan manate raho. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So who were the ~90,000 POWs that Indian troops captured in the erstwhile East Pakistan? They were flown there from Pakistan especially for the surrender ceremony, eh?
Well you know Pakistan Army is known to have some style.. .. It was another ploy to destroy India by getting it to pay for food of 90K POW instead of 40K

Well you know Pakistan Army is known to have some style.. .. It was another ploy to destroy India by getting it to pay for food of 90K POW instead of 40K

Don't give them sane reasons. They have become blind by religious faith. They have evn forgotten that same blood brothers killed and raped them some years ago.

Ha ha u made my head fall off in laugh !!!
But Mr.hamids lecture is like i might die of laughing !!!

Fighting Indians from the front and getting shot by Bengalis in the back.

Traitors is traitors. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom