What's new

Muslims flee Myanmar unrest as death toll rises

India should interfere in this. No matter if its their internal matter. But I think strategic thinking will keep us away from doing humane work.

Geo-politics will cost so many innocent lives.Where are all the super powers and human rights activists ?

India should interfere in this. No matter if its their internal matter. But I think strategic thinking will keep us away from doing humane work.

Geo-politics will cost so many innocent lives.Where are all the super powers and human rights activists ?

Trying to invest in Myanmar's natural resources. ;)

Dude these Pakistanis known Myanmar since few days but we Indians know them since decades and they will never listen to any outsiders. So, many countries have such type of problems it is not good for us to go interfering everywhere, even Chinese follow such policy.

I was commenting on the crime that instigated the riots in the first place and you take it to your pet peev - oh the world hates Muslims.
@ safriz, You do have comprehension problems.

No i dont have comprehension problem..You are justifying Killing of Innocents because some criminals committed a crime..
And your taking sides with the Killer mob but not with those being killed,although they have not supported or asked the criminals to do the crime they did and had no part in it... This mentality is deep rooted into hatred for Muslims..
that’s why...

Dude these Pakistanis known Myanmar since few days but we Indians know them since decades and they will never listen to any outsiders. So, many countries have such type of problems it is not good for us to go interfering everywhere, even Chinese follow such policy.

LOL tum logon ne to interfere kar he liya he kab se ab apne road wagera assani se banaoo ge wahan ??? har chez ka badla zaroor hota he .....wo kon chukaee ga???

No i dont have comprehension problem..You are justifying Killing of Innocents because some criminals committed a crime..
And your taking sides with the Killer mob but not with those being killed,although they have not supported or asked the criminals to do the crime they did and had no part in it... This mentality is deep rooted into hatred for Muslims..
that’s why...

Where have I justified anything? or have taken sides? have I said that what the mob did was right? you must be talking of someone else - anyways how do you know that the mob have not taken revenge on the actual culprits and those killed were innocent? yeah, if police could calm down a mob then they should have and you and me know that it doesn't happen, mobs go on a rampage in your country as well as mine.

My point was why instigate it in the first place.

LOL tum logon ne to interfere kar he liya he kab se ab apne road wagera assani se banaoo ge wahan ??? har chez ka badla zaroor hota he .....wo kon chukaee ga???

Aapke dost Chini bhi yahi kar rahe hain, Chiniyon ke baare mein aap logon ka kya khayal hai. :rolleyes:

this time riot started in Kyaukpyu (starting point of sino-myanmar gas pipeline)

Death toll rises to 56 in renewed riot in Myanmar

YANGON, Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- At least 56 people including 31 women have been killed and 64 others injured in renewed sectarian riots which occurred in four townships in Myanmar's western Rakhine state over the past three days, local official sources confirmed on Thursday.

Death toll rises to 56 in renewed riot in Myanmar - Xinhua | English.news.cn

What right do we have? Would you want someone else to interfere in your home?

Aapke dost Chini bhi yahi kar rahe hain, Chiniyon ke baare mein aap logon ka kya khayal hai. :rolleyes:

They are the chosen ones. Above all criticism.

wahan k logon ko chini ne mara nae he .....ye kam to tum log he kar sakte ho ............wait and watch ....inshallah!!!

Back
Top Bottom