What's new

Muslims flee Myanmar unrest as death toll rises

Why muslim countries are silent on this issue and on which grounds Aung San Suu Kyi has awarded Nobel Peace Prize. This is real shame for all of us if we think.

that’s why countries have police,courts and legal system...Criminals should be arrested,tried and jailed.You cant start killing indiscriminately if someone from a community commits crime..
But my comment is for civilised countries and civilised people..Not everybody will understand...

The earlier riots started for similar reasons, both communities are alienated and this has been from centuries. What is the need for committing crimes against the dominant community and giving them a reason for fighting back?

The earlier riots started for similar reasons, both communities are alienated and this has been from centuries. What is the need for committing crimes against the dominant community and giving them a reason for fighting back?
there is no justified reason for any crime...
Its bigoted twisted minds who go out with a machete punishing people who haven’t committed the crime because some lookalikes of theirs have..

this is same as Pakistanis going after Americans who are living in Pakistan because American are fighting a war they dont like....

In other words this is terrorism..

there is no justified reason for any crime...
Its bigoted twisted minds who go out with a machete punishing people who haven’t committed the crime because some lookalikes of theirs have..

this is same as Pakistanis going after Americans who are living in Pakistan because American are fighting a war they dont like....

In other words this is terrorism..

Mob mentality, people take out their anger against the nearest look alike, the rohingya's could have done better than killing and raping some Buddhist girl because of their anger on the Buddhists. It was a hate crime and hate was given in return.

Mob mentality, people take out their anger against the nearest look alike, the rohingya's could have done better than killing and raping some Buddhist girl because of their anger on the Buddhists. It was a hate crime and hate was given in return.

As per you the blame lies on Rohingya ...
For same reason Taliban killing westerners and supporters is justified because their lookalikes kill Muslims or other Taliban?

As per you the blame lies on Rohingya ...

In this case yes, If the girl was indeed raped and killed for the specific reason that she was from the opposite camp. The events that followed is not justified, but the Rohingya's should not have committed the crime in the first place.

In this case yes, If the girl was indeed raped and killed for the specific reason that she was from the opposite camp. The events that followed is not justified, but the Rohingya's should not have committed the crime in the first place.
ever heard of Police....courts...legal proceedings?

btw you avoided my other quesion..
taliban present similar reasons for killing westerners and supporters...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9fb51f18-1e5d-11e2-ad76-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2AKK8fq00

Fresh wave of Buddhist terrorism in Burma....

ever heard of Police....courts...legal proceedings?

btw you avoided my other quesion..
taliban present similar reasons for killing westerners and supporters...

I avoided it because it will go into a spiral, police...courts...legal proceedings does not work between mob clashes, specifically when there is history involved. My only point from the beginning is the Muslims should not have done what they did.

I avoided it because it will go into a spiral, police...courts...legal proceedings does not work between mob clashes, specifically when there is history involved. My only point from the beginning is the Muslims should not have done what they did.

Your hate for muslims is unfathomable...
Thats all i can say...

what has been done cannot be undone....If a country decides to let mobs take over the law..such country should be condemned at all levels and sanctions imposed,so that they are forced to improve their human rights situation..which in this case is a very swear human suffering...

Thats all i can say...

what has been done cannot be undone....If a country decides to let mobs take over the law..such country should be condemned at all levels and sanctions imposed,so that they are forced to improve their human rights situation..which in this case is a very swear human suffering...

I meant to say Rohingya Muslims,

a 1000 strong mob killed a half sane man by dragging him out of the police station and then burnt him, could the police or law control it or punish the culprits. A mob beats up a mentally challenged girl - a 50,000 strong mob takes hostage entire Mumbai city and dishonors our soldier memorials and Buddhist statues.

I am not justifying the mobs actions here, just that the people who killed the girl or the 4 youths earlier in Burma - or the people who killed local Assamese leading to riots could have been avoided if they had not done the crime in the first place.

What's wrong with these h!cks? no community will put up with their criminal ways in their land.

I meant to say Rohingya Muslims,

a 1000 strong mob killed a half sane man by dragging him out of the police station and then burnt him, could the police or law control it or punish the culprits. A mob beats up a mentally challenged girl - a 50,000 strong mob takes hostage entire Mumbai city and dishonors our soldier memorials and Buddhist statues.

I am not justifying the mobs actions here, just that the people who killed the girl or the 4 youths earlier in Burma - or the people who killed local Assamese leading to riots could have been avoided if they had not done the crime in the first place.

Thats all i can say...

I was commenting on the crime that instigated the riots in the first place and you take it to your pet peev - oh the world hates Muslims.
@ safriz, You do have comprehension problems.

Why muslim countries are silent on this issue and on which grounds Aung San Suu Kyi has awarded Nobel Peace Prize. This is real shame for all of us if we think.

Pray tell me how can they interfere in Myanmar's internal matters?

Myanmar isn't a "secular" country where Muslim countries can have a joy ride whenever they want. Besides, despite their new reforms, the junta still calls the shots.

How exactly do you plan to question or intervene in Naypidaw's affairs?

OIC isn't a military body and neither does it hold any water because most of the moderate and rational countries in OIC would call this an internal matter of Burmese.

Suu Kyi hasn't done anything hostile. The lady just got out of a years long house arrest. Why get pissed at her? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom