What's new

Muslim network Salamworld aims to be Facebook rival - BBC NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a correct way to market their product .
Bringing religion in and asking people to join based upon their religion doesnt sound refreshing anf is not a good way .
What's next
Christian facebook ,
Hindu namastebook !!

Who cares what you think.

In Facebook there are pages which has anti-Islamic content.

SalaamWorld is an alternative to Facebook, if those who control facebook cannot respect other religions and or cultures.

Who cares what you think.

In Facebook there are pages which has anti-Islamic content.

SalaamWorld is an alternative to Facebook, if those who control facebook cannot respect other religions and or cultures.
:blink: I'm sure there are anti-Christian pages too. The really offensive pages are banned and taken down.
Setting up an entire social network based on religion? :disagree:

Tones of fake muslims will signup just to troll around:D

Why do some Muslims take religion so bloody seriously rather than life ??
If your mother somehow might burn Quran will u ******* kill her ?? Answer me !!
If there is 1 anti islam page in facebook then there are dozens of anti Christian pages in the same sight .
There are fanboys present all over the world . You just cant create a hell of an issue regarding this !!

Why do some Muslims take religion so bloody seriously rather than life ??
If your mother somehow might burn Quran will u ******* kill her ?? Answer me !!
If there is 1 anti islam page in facebook then there are dozens of anti Christian pages in the same sight .
There are fanboys present all over the world . You just cant create a hell of an issue regarding this !!

Some nations have more of these hardliners. Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Algeria, and some central Asian nations tend to be the most liberal and lax, in terms of the general population.

The GCC, Pakistan and Afghanistan are the most extreme. I personally believe it is because Iranians and Turks both have histories that are more impressive than gulf Arab ones. And so they have more to identify with than just religion.

Thats the difference..
Christians laugh on jesus jokes..
We dont,and we take our religion,religious icons much more seriously than any other religion or atheism.
So you're gonna support plagiarism? MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, twitter - all concept of social networking were made by non muslims, so either take what's coming. THey invented it let them enjoy it, no ones forcing you, but otoh you can't copy their concept to suit your needs

Except KSA i dont think so. UAE and Qatar i know are quite decent and care about freedoms

So you're gonna support plagiarism? MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, twitter - all concept of social networking were made by non muslims, so either take what's coming. THey invented it let them enjoy it, no ones forcing you, but otoh you can't copy their concept to suit your needs

Except KSA i dont think so. UAE and Qatar i know are quite decent and care about freedoms

exactly thats the whole point..If i want a website on which i dont have to worry about a 20th may event..i am fully entitled to sign up to such a website.i cantg be forced to keep using facebook..
and you definition of "freedom" is messed up..
You said it yourself and i pressed the thanks button

i cantg be forced to keep using facebook..
Yes nobody's forcing you, just leave, and secondly unless you liek such pages no events will affect you
But plagiarism is still wrong

Life went on without facebook, dont like it; leave it. No need to invent some fake copy of it

One way or the other million are wasting their lives and times with Facebook and now they are using Islam to run their website.

It is not there love for Islam but rather simple business make Muslims emotional so that they can join in .

Our purpose in this world is to maximize our time towards Allah (S.W.T) and all these things be it facebook , movies , dramas or so called reality shows and alot more are pulling us away from that only purpose we are built for.

I am not saying we should not so called enjoy these things but whats the point enjoying them when we are straying away from our course.

Media can be both a blessing as well as a fitnah...

How come we find it ok to use Google to define anything but it kills us to use the internet to search Quran?

How come it is ok to use fb or twitter but if it is Islamic it is not right?

Why not give something new a try before passing a judgement?

Maximizing your time? Then why are you here on this forum? Is that good use of your time? But to unite Muslims is a waste of time?

Feel free not to register there. I always wanted to make friendship with my brothers, this is one reason i registered in this defence forum. Thanks to Salamworld for giving me another opportunity!!!

Yup! DITTO!

Why only copy of Facebook , their should be a separate new islamic youtube , islamic twitter , even islamic search engine like Google to prevent form Haram contant .
I think many would like this Idea .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom