What's new

Muslim network Salamworld aims to be Facebook rival - BBC NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some Muslims take religion so bloody seriously rather than life ??
If your mother somehow might burn Quran will u ******* kill her ?? Answer me !!
If there is 1 anti islam page in facebook then there are dozens of anti Christian pages in the same sight .
There are fanboys present all over the world . You just cant create a hell of an issue regarding this !!

Simply because Islam is a way of life...Not just something locked up in the Masjid or to present in front of God...We are warned against such hypocrites!

If there is 1 anti islam page in facebook then there are dozens of anti Christian pages in the same sight .
There are fanboys present all over the world . You just cant create a hell of an issue regarding this !!

Simply because Islam is a way of life...Not just something locked up in the Masjid or to present in front of God...We are warned against such hypocrites!

Talk about extremists!

what happened to earlier copycat millat facebook?

This is not a correct way to market their product .
Bringing religion in and asking people to join based upon their religion doesnt sound refreshing anf is not a good way .
What's next
Christian facebook ,
Hindu namastebook !!

Well, Hindus & Christians could join there and may have their religious pages if they want. :)
SW will not stop it until some hate speech would be there and same is the case with Muslims too.

Feel free not to register there. I always wanted to make friendship with my brothers, this is one reason i registered in this defence forum. Thanks to Salamworld for giving me another opportunity!!!

You are welcome! :)

better option would be make a whole separate satellite for muslim internet needs , why bother with www(world wide web) , make new iwww(islamic world wide web) and register only islamic people for its connection and make websites with islamic content only on them
and @topic i dont think they(the FB alt for islam people) have enough users, hence they r trying some kind of adverts(hell they r using even FB for that)

Why only copy of Facebook , their should be a separate new islamic youtube , islamic twitter , even islamic search engine like Google to prevent form Haram contant .
I think many would like this Idea .

I do not get it! You people are asking those who support this to quit FB and everything yet you are poking your noses here and giving orders? We could say the same and ask you to leave...But we are not rude people :) and instead say you too are welcome to join :)

^^^ i agree...
FB needed a slap on their face after their full support of 20th may event,and these 'muslim socil networking' websites are aftermath of that event and will show FB they cant ignore millions of complains by muslims without consequences.

And SW will respond over a single REPORT.

I can Imagine what's the alternative for angry birds in that site. :cool:

Doesnt make sense, people maek fun of athiets christians and all other beliefs on facebook, just depends on how much you caer

We do care because Islam is our life.
Even we are against those make fun of other religions.

better option would be make a whole separate satellite for muslim internet needs , why bother with www(world wide web) , make new iwww(islamic world wide web) and register only islamic people for its connection and make websites with islamic content only on them
and @topic i dont think they(the FB alt for islam people) have enough users, hence they r trying some kind of adverts(hell they r using even FB for that)

Do you know anything apart from mockery? Or are you just that low? People like you preach freedom of speech/ actions and secular world...But you can not even swallow a website to unite 1 nation...Or are you jealous or afraid of our unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom