What's new

Musharraf's political career launch speech (apology, promises and clean slate)

yes only the ones with Roshan khayali and liberals have brains all other are brainless.
thnx we dont need those brains which could drive us away from our religion.

too bad you don't have the brains to use them for good and right.

let them bring religion in every dirty political matter we are in deep mess because of conflict between religion and politics .mullahs think they can lead corrupt looters think they can lead sportsmen think they can rule solders think they can rule .and every one is doing his own way to lead us .sad we dont have even same like jinnah 25% mind real single politician

yes only the ones with Roshan khayali and liberals have brains all other are brainless.
thnx we dont need those brains which could drive us away from our religion.

ant liberal who drive away from religion he is stupid idiot ,look at our founding fathers they was Muslim liberals patriot true leaders .

^^^^
jalale Badshahi ho kih jamhoori tamasha ho
Juda ho Deen Siyasat say to reh jatee hai Changazy
you know more then Iqbal ... impressive

there are no two ways for a muslim .. . ..

It Applies both on Mush regim and Talban as well. both killed there people mush for dollars and Talbian in the name of Islam.

I am not saying anything about any persons Eman But check your eman in the light of Quraan And Hadiths given above.
Sab say pehley pakistan.... Kill your own brothers....
what else could I say when there is Quraan and Hadith i quoted then who I am to say any thing .....
but think for 1nce that you are not leaving your deen in the name of liberal Islam.
ALLAH knows best.

Brothers? you call criminals who are responsible for the murder of 35k Pakistanis and innocent people worldwide.. brothers? THEY ARE CRIMINALS/ANIMALS.

Those foreign scumbags hiding in those tribal areas violate our laws, reject our culture, spread hatred and murder innocent people freely and you say they should not be questioned or punished?

The writ of the state should be established at all costs. NO criminal should be allowed to use our land for wrong doing it is as simple as that.

We all know what the Quran says about criminals.

Ohhh what can I say ..........
If I dont give the references of the Hadiths in my post you may end saying Mohammad (S.a.w.w) A Mullah. (Nauzibillah)
If preaching islam is Mullah ism then all the muslims have to be mullah.
becasue Qura'an Says
The Rules which were implemented By Mohammad (S.A.W.W). We have Quraan and hadith.

Typical mullah rhetoric, I'm a better muslim and everyone else is crazy or a kafir.

and once again Jinnah was not Prophet.
we should respect him..... but not obey him. if at any point his views are conflicting with Quran and Hadith we are not suppose to obey him first because Jinnah was father of the nation.
how could be you so ignorant.

Brothers? you call criminals who are responsible for the murder of 35k Pakistanis and innocent people worldwide.. brothers? THEY ARE CRIMINALS/ANIMALS.

Those foreign scumbags hiding in those tribal areas violate our laws, reject our culture, spread hatred and murder innocent people freely and you say they should not be questioned or punished?
where did i say they are our brothers??? please care to mention in my post
We all know what the Quran says about criminals.
you please quote one for me here????

Typical mullah rhetoric, I'm a better muslim and everyone else is crazy or a kafir.
yar koi dosri bat bhe kar lia karo Sirf nam Mullah he sekha howa hai aur kuch nahi aata .
and where did i said other are kafir and I am muslim.
?????
you need to lean english first before putting B.S here

and once again Jinnah was not Prophet.
we should respect him..... but not obey him. if at any point his views are conflicting with Quran and Hadith we are not suppose to obey him first because Jinnah was father of the nation.
how could be you so ignorant.

and once again you guys think extreme why dear just why? he was one of best brains of modern times so we should learn and obey him as leader which never go jail never protest on street never kill a single man never shouting in Parliament never took arms but he manage to give us pakistan .no body say he is prophet but you .

Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.

where did i say they are our brothers??? please care to mention in my post

Here...

Sab say pehley pakistan.... Kill your own brothers....

you please quote one for me here????

"To kill one innocent man or woman is to kill all of humanity; to save one human is to save all of humanity."

yar koi dosri bat bhe kar lia karo Sirf nam Mullah he sekha howa hai aur kuch nahi aata .
and where did i said other are kafir and I am muslim.
?????
you need to lean english first before putting B.S here

You implied we have no knowledge of Islam.

and once again you guys think extreme why dear just why? he was one of best brains of modern times so we should learn and obey him as leader which never go jail never protest on street never kill a single man never shouting in Parliament never took arms but he manage to give us pakistan .no body say he is prophet but you .

and did you read my post ..... i said where Jnnah's views are conflicting Islam then what would you do???? go for a modren brain because he new law??? or he fought for the nation???

I did not mean taliban are my brothers........ the innocent killed in tribal areas ... the Innocent given to USA by mush for $$$$ i was point that out.

"To kill one innocent man or woman is to kill all of humanity; to save one human is to save all of humanity."
What happened in lal masjid .... were there not innocent ????? some of them may be involved but what about others....... use phosphorus to burn them???? I am strongly against those who are doing blasts in Pakistan and all over the world. as you quoted killing one innocent percen is killing all the humanity ... there is no other word... but you pick it for taliban and not for mush ......

You implied we have no knowledge of Islam.

who am i to judge some one ... only ALLAH pak will decide who is the Muslims.

laks@ami bro no result will come out from this debate we know it well i am reading forums and blogs since very long its bring just bad taste i think our society is divided and we are unable to agree on any thing sorry for my last posts if you hurt .

I did not mean taliban are my brothers........ the innocent killed in tribal areas ... the Innocent given to USA by mush for $$$$ i was point that out.

They are using innocent people as human shields! they should be dealt with. Pakistani law is not only for those in the urban areas but also for tribal areas.

Force was only used as a last resort and the only option they fear. Further more, no innocent was ever given to any country only criminals of foreign origin were when their own countries rejected them.

What happened in lal masjid .... were there not innocent ????? some of them may be involved but what about others....... use phosphorus to burn them???? I am strongly against those who are doing blasts in Pakistan and all over the world. as you quoted killing one innocent percen is killing all the humanity ... there is no other word... but you pick it for taliban and not for mush ......

Oh please... They were criminals!

They kidnapped a few people, burned government buildings and tried to impose their version (man made) of "Shariah" in the capital.

Even after that the government allowed those burqa clad criminals to leave the area and amnesty for those who did. They had all kinds of things in there we all saw it on TV.

I have no sympathy for criminals.

Back
Top Bottom