What's new

Musharraf Turns An Indian Anchor Into An Epic Goof.

Here is the full interview posted on youtube

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf: What are you saying!? We mutilated the bodies and then handed over to the Indians to talk against us? We are not that stupid!

Musharraf: Who makes these stories that we are stupid enough to get involved with a terrorist by rewarding him money for beheading a head? How illogical your stories are!

70-80 % Commenting here never watched the VIDEO BUT just after watching ARY news they are flying just like 15th December 1971 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bhartee encar ki bolti band :lol:

No Indians commenting here are less than 70-80%...

When I listen to this anchor and his stupid questions and logic, I feel like banging my head on the wall!!!

'Do you remember that when your two aircraft came into Pakistan and bombed us and then got shot down..!!! (Anchor speechless)

Please don't interrupt when I am talking, don't interrupt me....'--Musharraf.

Pure gold!!!

I watched some of the interview on ARY, the irritating Bharti anchor was put in his place, in fact i would say bit** slapped by the General....so much that the interview was wrapped up before the time schedule .....even the ARY newsreaders couldn't hide their delight. !!

indians kiii abhi taak jaal rahi hai because of MUSHI!!! my political bias aside! mushi has shutup indians over and over again!!!

RESPECT MUSHI!

Musharraf compared Hafiz Saeed with Balasaheb Thackery...Musharraf made fun of himself by comparing the two...
on one hand Hafiz saeed is charged with carrying out terrorist operation in India and Balasaheb thackery is not charged for carrying out any such operation in pakistan

I can post thousands of pictures were pakistani army has brutally massacred innocents in east pakistan...while on the other hand 90,000 + pakistani prisoners of war were returned safely to their home....

Ok, I think you missed the point as always. I've tried to make the same point but you guys try to dodge it. So LeT, JUD are terrorist organizations. Fine and agreed. But what about the killings of hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris? The Mass rapes of women? The abuse of Children and shooting thereafter? What about the hundreds of Christians that were burned in their homes while they were sleeping inside by the Hindu terrorists? What about Indian muslims getting killed, burnt and shot openly in India by Hindu terrorist??? What about places of worship for others getting decimated from the Earth??? All these.......while the Uniform Indian army or the police watches. Instead of protecting the victims!!! So why is Ball Thakray not put in the Jail along with a few other Chief Ministers in India for committing mass terrorism resulting in killing hundreds of people every year? Why has there not been a ban on BJP yet to support terrorism, killing minorities and destroying others places of worship, etc???? WHY WHY WHY not justice for victims of Hindu terrorism? If it's a muslim guy, you hang their pictures in front of every camera and internet site. But your own people murder other innocents in hundreds (massacre) and you guys turn your eyes from them?????????????? I'd like to see India taking some action. ALL terrorists should be treated the same, be Hindu terrorists or Muslims or Christians. Harming innocent is terrorism!

Arnab Goswami got smacked around by Musharraf. Goswami didnt act right thus he got smacked right :sniper:

When I listen to this anchor and his stupid questions and logic, I feel like banging my head on the wall!!!

'Do you remember that when your two aircraft came into Pakistan and bombed us and then got shot down..!!! (Anchor speechless)

Please don't interrupt when I am talking, don't interrupt me....'--Musharraf.

Pure gold!!!

The same Mushraf , lied about kargil ,(that Pak Army not present in Kargil) and then came to Agra for Peace talk, Mushraff is nothing but lie , its shows pak army can lie to anytime.

What bigger proof one need then Kargil??

Arnab Goswami got smacked around by Musharraf. Goswami didnt act right thus he got smacked right :sniper:
Not smaked.. mush cant saything other then this, he also claimed that indian fancy stories about argil....

Ok, I think you missed the point as always. I've tried to make the same point but you guys try to dodge it. So LeT, JUD are terrorist organizations. Fine and agreed. But what about the killings of hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris? The Mass rapes of women? The abuse of Children and shooting thereafter? What about the hundreds of Christians that were burned in their homes while they were sleeping inside by the Hindu terrorists? What about Indian muslims getting killed, burnt and shot openly in India by Hindu terrorist??? What about places of worship for others getting decimated from the Earth??? All these.......while the Uniform Indian army or the police watches. Instead of protecting the victims!!! So why is Ball Thakray not put in the Jail along with a few other Chief Ministers in India for committing mass terrorism resulting in killing hundreds of people every year? Why has there not been a ban on BJP yet to support terrorism, killing minorities and destroying others places of worship, etc???? WHY WHY WHY not justice for victims of Hindu terrorism? If it's a muslim guy, you hang their pictures in front of every camera and internet site. But your own people murder other innocents in hundreds (massacre) and you guys turn your eyes from them?????????????? I'd like to see India taking some action. ALL terrorists should be treated the same, be Hindu terrorists or Muslims or Christians. Harming innocent is terrorism!

all muders /rape is done by pakistani terrorist, during 80, and 90's media was not that much reachable , so PAK TV lied like kargil every time about rape , mass murder etc and you though it real?

But reality that PAK terrorist killed those. now this , last year how man mass rape and murder taken place? not because IA change because now information available and PAK cant like like it did during kargil.

Its only propaganda ploy by PAK of mass rape etc , their is not proof.

In India Anti minority attack happens when minority community attack on Minority community,

Anti Muslims Riots:-
Godhra Startes because Muslims burns train, You muslims always thinks that you have right to burn anyone but other cant burn you, but sorry this is India , If Muslims burn train, HIndu then attack and burn Muslims also.

So question why Muslims of Godhra Burn Hindus and think hindu will not attack them.

that anti muslims happen at local level only and not all india

Anti Christian Riots:
It happen only after Minority Christen killed Hindu leader their.

But in pakistan you Muslims always kills minority religion everyday, Now see what is the population of HIndu religion in 49 and 2013? you will got the answer.

This thing you tried in Kashmir also, when your terrorist killed hindu person, when IA came it killed terrorist and its muslims supporters .

Muslims understand the language for head of head only.

indians kiii abhi taak jaal rahi hai because of MUSHI!!! my political bias aside! mushi has shutup indians over and over again!!!

RESPECT MUSHI!

If he asked mush , what is credibility he s not lying like argil? mush dont have any credibility. a person living in UK, lied during kargil in front of media , this is the credibility PAK has.

Pakistanis are hilarious..and frankly i feel pity for them..they dont have many things to cheer for in their country...so they try to find such incidents...even if they actually show them in extremely poor light...they try to show case this as beating Indians..

Hamare liye itna hi part kafi he agar tum log ke liye ye part important nahi he :

Musharraf on Indian Media:
Musharraf : Your Army Cooks Up These Things And Your Media Follows It To Undermine Pakistan Army, Undermine ISI.
Indian Anchor : I Object ..I Object .. I Object
Musharraf : You Can Object But This Is Reality..Thats What Your Media & Your Army Do..
Indian Anchor : Some Day We Will Get A Time From You To Talk About Kargil ..
Musharraf : Then We Will Start From East Pakistan First!

Back
Top Bottom