What's new

India has no problems that can't be solved by killing a million Indians/day

Hafizz is a women :woot::woot::guns::hang2::help:

Frankly I always imagined Him to be an imam of a decrepit old mazjid somwhere in Khyber Pakhtoonwa , who uses his laptop in between is 5 times a day sermons

Never thought she would be a 45 yr old Burkha clad women shuffling her daily dose of trolling with taking care of her 8 kids

And that says much more about you and your prejudices then about him/her

If anyone have any doubt just change India with Pakistan in the thread title and post it on PDF.

"India has no problems that can't be solved by killing a million Indians"

And see the reaction and action from Mods to members.

And that says much more about you and your prejudices then about him/her

Indians are so smart because even after I REPEATEDLY told them that Hafiz is a guy's name they still insist that Hafiz is a "girl". Well it is hard to blame them because Anna is a guy's name in India (Anna Hazare). So the Indians think that Hafiz is a girls name.

Did anyone read the entire article? Please tell me what it is actually about?
are you crazy?....my exams are at hand and i can't risk reading the whole article........kahi hus-hus ke pagal ho gaya toh?

I have great respect for MODS. They are so democratic than Hindu extremists Defense forums MODS. I am not saying for buttering. Thatswhy here are so many Indians.Please MODS delete this threads. Regards.

Indians are so smart because even after I REPEATEDLY told them that Hafiz is a guy's name they still insist that Hafiz is a "girl". Well it is hard to blame them because Anna is a guy's name in India (Anna Hazare). So the Indians think that Hafiz is a girls name.

We just feel you don't reveal you gender because you are ashamed.

Just like you won't use your correct flags.

You can Blame Guru Dutt and Orion Hunter for spreading False propaganda about you :P

So I stand corrected:coffee:

Someone shut this stupid thread that is only wasting bandwidth. Seriously, what's wrong with PDF's standards today!? :blink:

Someone shut this stupid thread that is only wasting bandwidth. Seriously, what's wrong with PDF's standards today!? :blink:

haha wat STANDARDS ... in PDF... all I see here are excited teens who know nothing about nothing :) .. pretty entertaining though ...

December 1, 2011: In an article titled "Accelerating India's Development" which appeared in Kashmir Times in 1996, I had proposed that India set up a "Development Army" of first ten million then one hundred million, each soldier equipped with a rifle, etc., of course -- "no need for foreign investment or technical aid for this" -- which would have its own farms and factories so as to be self sufficient in all its basic needs, etc. Since then, RAW has been sabotaging this as any thing else I propose -- see 'What You Should Know About RAW' in post # 1 of this thread -- and the result is a news report 'India goes shopping for a new assault rifle', rediffDOTcom, November 30, 2011.

Back
Top Bottom