What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, bro. Maybe I can take some for you, but not mumbai. I will go to Bangalore in early Aug.:lol:

Though bangalore has many multi nationals but the construction is very adhoc. It has small roads and buildings here and there. So nothing there to take pics apart from Infosys pyramid and wipro.

100000$ per person and 50m^2 for the farmers who's land and house would be used by the govnt.

ya they have given them 100000$ check.....than a pic is taken posted in China daily news paper.Next day when people went to bank the check BOUNCED.....

100000$ per person and 50m^2 for the farmers who's land and house would be used by the govnt. :rofl::rofl:

Here check out how your communist party paid them the millions:

China's forced evictions cause instability -report

Do you want to set up investment banking in that village? :rofl::rofl:

:lol:I know 100000$ and 50m per person is a very big money for indian, but for the people who are living in chinese urban city even that is not good for them. Bcoz the land price are rising everyday, most of them thought they will get much more after some years, that is why they dont wanna leave their house located in the central parts of Beijin.:lol:

:lol:I know 100000$ and 50m per person is a very big money for indian, but for the people who are living in chinese urban city even that is not good for them. Bcoz the land price are rising everyday, most of them thought they will get much more after some years, that is why they dont wanna live their house located in the central parts of Beijin.:lol:

Bro, after a serious research on the problem of why Mumbai will never be the next Shanghai, and also why they are in extreme poverty.

Its because of this, Indians should focus more on their persnal hygiene
sanitation problems blunt their nation's growth, shooking indeed.
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

Stop trolling, it seems you are high caste indian bcoz there are 80% indian dont even know what is check or even more.:lol:

Buddy,

Its time to update yourself.

Nowadays, Government is paying either by Cheque or direct credit to Payees Account, and pay very rare in cash.

Thanks

Stop trolling, it seems you are high caste indian bcoz there are 80% indian dont even know what is check or even more.:lol:

you mean cheque,right ?? Now I know atleast one Chinese who does not know this.........see ya !:pop:

Bro, after a serious research on the problem of why Mumbai will never be the next Shanghai, and also why they are in extreme poverty.

Its because of this, Indians should focus more on their persnal hygiene
sanitation problems blunt their nation's growth, shooking indeed.
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

Friend,

Why to waste 2 pages of this forum, you can have said this in your first post only.

another 50 cent sh......

Thanks

:lol:I know 100000$ and 50m per person is a very big money for indian, but for the people who are living in chinese urban city even that is not good for them. Bcoz the land price are rising everyday, most of them thought they will get much more after some years, that is why they dont wanna leave their house located in the central parts of Beijin.:lol:

Yeah sure. See how much they get paid by your great communist party friends and how much the villagers enjoy the money:

Forced Evictions Status of Chinese People

At about 3:15 p.m. on Jan. 26, 2010, 68-year old Zeng Huanjia of Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province poured gasoline over himself and set himself on fire in front of his home on Yingbin Road, causing extensive burns. He was sent to Shanghai Reijin Hospital for treatment and his condition is still critical.

At about 3:00 p.m. on Jan. 26, 2010, three policemen from the local public security bureau came to subpoena Zeng Huanjia’s eldest son, who was not at home. They met Zeng Huanjia who had just come home. The policemen stopped him at the door and told him: “If your son does not show up, we will force him to go.” Zeng did not want to accept the subpoena notice, so he said: “you are pushing me to death.” Then he ran out into the road and set himself on fire.

Cheers to the good life being given by the great communist party :cheers:

Do you mean high caste like this:

China riots: death toll from Xinjiang unrest rises - Telegraph

The disturbances come after a year of rising tensions between the dominant Han Chinese authorities and the Uighur ethnic minority - the historical ethnic majority in Xinjiang - who say they have been socially and economically marginalised by Beijing's development policies.

Here is to the greatest high caste of all times::cheers:

Friend,

Why to waste 2 pages of this forum, you can have said this in your first post only.

another 50 cent sh......

Thanks

So, you got a problem with my source ? it ain't true ? or i am getting a natural response from someone due to embarrassment ?:cheers:

:lol:cheque = check, and a indian doesent know what is check just jumped out, amazing!:lol:

sorry buddy..you are just you :lol:...its an Indian and not a Indian..

anyways ..that was just to prove how you are even before you point fingers at Indians...:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom