What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean high caste like this:

China riots: death toll from Xinjiang unrest rises - Telegraph

The disturbances come after a year of rising tensions between the dominant Han Chinese authorities and the Uighur ethnic minority - the historical ethnic majority in Xinjiang - who say they have been socially and economically marginalised by Beijing's development policies.

Here is to the greatest high caste of all times::cheers:

If you wanna play trolling I can make you have no where to hide, do you wanna try. I believe I have much more src can be used to blaming india. About violence in kashmir, rape, baby death, education, poverty, fancy prostitution, AIDS, corruption, toilets, children labor, poor infrastructure and etc, do you wanna try?
Which one? Just tell me, I can provide many.:lol:

So, you got a problem with my source ? it ain't true ? or i am getting a natural response from someone due to embarrassment ?:cheers:

NO,

Since you have done so much research, I don't know you may be true also.

Do you know 50 cent party.

Thanks

If you wanna play trolling I can make you have no where to hide, do you wanna try. I believe I have much more src can be used to blaming india. About violence in kashmir, rape, baby death, education, poverty, fancy prostitution, AIDS, corruption, toilets, children labor, poor infrastructure and etc, do you wanna try?

Brother,

I hope everything is allright in China.

Why are you so frustrated.

Cool...

Thanks

sorry buddy..you are just you :lol:...its an Indian and not a Indian..

anyways ..that was just to prove how you are even before you point fingers at Indians...:pop:

:rofl:I know indian is good at english, but I didnt know an indain who seems to be very good at english dosent even know what is check.:lol:

just one thing ...please provide human right report for both the countries ..thts it

Cannt get any information about this from your post.:lol: Are you out of control?:eek:

Don't even you know? That must have been blocked by the great communist party censure in the open economy. See here how much they liked you to watch Avatar too exactly for the same reason:

'Avatar' pulled from 2-D screens by Chinese government | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

According to a report in the Hong Kong newspaper Apple Daily, the move was made at the urging of propaganda officials who are concerned that "Avatar" is taking too much market share from Chinese films and drawing unwanted attention to the sensitive issue of forced evictions.

Millions of Chinese have been uprooted to make way for high rises and government infrastructure projects. “Nail House” is a popular term given to homes of dwellers who refuse to leave though they are surrounded by demolished homes. In "Avatar," human colonists try to demolish the village of an alien race in order to obtain a precious resource buried below it.

Great Movie :cheers:

:rofl:I know indian is good at english, but I didnt know an indain who seems to be very good at english dosent even know what is check.:lol:

thank god..you know that Indians are good at english....but I thought you are the one who wrote 80% Indians do not know what is a cheque..just amazed at what you actually wanna say..are you saying that Indians inspite of being good at English do not know what is a cheque ?? :lol:

Bro, i give up , i feel like i am in the middle of a mental hospital.

It may be because you have heard all truth about your country at once mate...feels like some myths are shattered here right/?? $100000 my a$$ if you guys wanted to tell some lies atleast say something convincing ..

lol dont worry..take it as an off topic post to a troller...

a guy saying 80% Indians do not know what is a cheque,his post should be edited first...pass your precious advice to your well wishers...lol..:lol:

40% of your population are living under poverty line.
40% of your population dont even know how to write their names.
Your english population is 229850000.

So, 80% dont know what is check can be estimated from above information.(I beliven even more.):lol:

It may be because you have heard all truth about your country at once mate...feels like some myths are shattered here right/?? $100000 my a$$ if you guys wanted to tell some lies atleast say something convincing ..

No one told a lie, that is fact. I know it is hard to believe for an indian.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom