What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

LOL check your facts. :lol:

China and Russia have a 20 year strategic treaty, and are both founding members of the SCO.

Russia is even supporting Pakistan's entry into the SCO, right after they snubbed India on the naval training excercise.

Being in same group doesn’t make two countries allies. India and Pakistan are in SAARC.... you know what I am implying
Similarly, having “Strategic ties” doesn’t mean allies…India has “Strategic ties” with several countries…that doesn’t make India an ally to each of them

I bet, if it comes to India vs China…Russia would choose India

Funny how that didn't happen in the last Sino-Indian war. :no:

Russia even provides engines to Pakistan for the JF-17. Why do they keep doing that?

And what makes you think they are supported by the STATE OF PAKISTAN>?
And do u support an attack on Pakistan if some terrorist who has no links with the GoP attacks india?

Coz we all know india cant do anything.......... it just cant afford it.

Read my earlier post. I even said i doubt most of the Pakistani government have link with this terrorist. But there are elements in your country which are hugely supporting this terrorist group. Pakistan has to destroy this elements for it's own good.

Personally, I would like to see the Chinese help the Pakistani's on clearing up it's terrorism mess first before anything else. What has China done so far to help Pakistan fight terrorism?

I wouldn't support any attack on any nation but if India gets attacked again, can you really blame them for launching an attack?

To me, the Indians have shown restraint. If some terrorist were to attack my country, i'll be wanting my government to take some drastic measures even if it includes going to war. As any proud citizen of my country would :)

Being in same group doesn’t make two countries allies. India and Pakistan are in SAARC.... you know what I am implying
Similarly, having “Strategic ties” doesn’t mean allies…India has “Strategic ties” with several countries…that doesn’t make India an ally to each of them

how russia will choose india kindly tell us in detail what factors will force russia to choose india ?? dont bring money and economy of india china is well ahead in this field so give us sum different reasons of choosing india.

And who are you to question Pakistan on the Osama issue? didnt we arrest the guy who revealed his location? havent we lost over 3500 soldiers n nearly 40000 civilians fighting terrorists n captured hundreds of alqaeda leaders.......?

I really feel sad about your soldiers and innocent civilians who lost their lives. Don't you feel that the time has come to think why did it happen in the first place? How OBL can stay near the military academy without your agencies awareness? It simply means that there are some elements in your country which provide safe havens to terrorists. And you guys have no idea about it. By the way, entire world is questioning Pakistan on OBL case.. I'm just a global citizen.

Absolutely, and Pakistan is at the frontlines of the war on terror.

If India strikes Pakistan, then Pakistan will have to pull their army off the Western border to fight India.

Then there will be no troops left on the Western border to fight the Taliban, and the War on Terror will fail.

So this warmongering about "surgical strikes" by the Indian Army, is doing nothing but making Pakistan pull more troops away from fighting the Taliban.

I agree with this, but it looks like Pakistan is struggling to contain terrorism in it's country. Why aren't the Chinese coming out to help Pakistan in this matter?

So far i don't think China is a target for the Jihadi faction, so maybe China does not want to get involved.. to avoid being a target in the future for this terrorist groups perhaps?

I've seen you many times trolling in the threads which are not related to China. If you still continue to do that then there will be more threads by Indians just like you mentioned above. Do you want to break the chain or do you want to go on with your useless arguments?

Leave it, I can give 100 Such proof. Few people has very very bad habit of poking nose everywhere.

I can give 100 Such reasons from Xinjiang to Taiwan. Products to Economy. But They don't like discussing those things as those debate will further lead to Indian Issues in any case. They Reject Everything from U.S. to Japan, India to U.K. Only what they think.

I hope Indian Member Should Stop Replying to Few Chinese Posters who don't talk constructive and only believing in trolling and talking non-sense.

Read my earlier post. I even said i doubt most of the Pakistani government have link with this terrorist. But they are elements in your country which are hugely supporting this terrorist group. Pakistan has to destroy this elements for it's own good.

Personally, I would like to see the Chinese help the Pakistani's on clearing up it's terrorism mess first before anything else. What has China done so far to help Pakistan fight terrorism?

I wouldn't support any attack on any nation but if India gets attacked again, can you really blame them for launching an attack?

To me, the Indians have shown restraint. If some terrorist were to attack my country, i'll be wanting my government to take some drastic measures even if it includes going to war. As any proud citizen of my country would :)

chinese dont want to jump into American war on terror in which americans have wasted billions of dollar and killed millions of Humans just to kill OBL .

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

I agree with this, but it looks like Pakistan is struggling to contain terrorism in it's country. Why aren't the Chinese coming out to help Pakistan in this matter?

So far i don't think China is a target for the Jihadi faction, so maybe China does not want to get involved.. to avoid being a target in the future for this terrorist groups perhaps?

chinese dont want to jump into American war on terror in which americans have wasted billions of dollar and killed millions of Humans just to kill OBL .

Russia even provides engines to Pakistan for the JF-17. Why do they keep doing that?

China claims to be a great ally of Pakistan and why do you think it didn’t come to the rescue of Pakistan in Kargil war?...Self-interest is more important than any ally

Providing engines is trade and I am sure Russia must have taken India into confidence regarding this

China claims to be a great ally of Pakistan and why do you think it didn’t come to the rescue of Pakistan in Kargil war?...Self-interest is more important than any ally

Providing engines is trade and I am sure Russia must have taken India into confidence regarding this

did russia came for your help in Kargil war ???

how russia will choose india kindly tell us in detail what factors will force russia to choose india ?? dont bring money and economy of india china is well ahead in this field so give us sum different reasons of choosing india.

Please tell me why should Russia choose China over India..with out off course bring money and economy

Read my earlier post. I even said i doubt most of the Pakistani government have link with this terrorist. But there are elements in your country which are hugely supporting this terrorist group. Pakistan has to destroy this elements for it's own good.

Lol......... so did USA attack KSA and egypt coz most of the 9/11 hijackers were saudis ?

Sorry bro...... failed logic............ plus india doesnt have the gutts to attack Pakistan........... And we dont have the patience to let them do it.

Anybdy sends its forces....... we will nuke em on our soil with our tactical nukes and strike back with all we got.

Please tell me why should Russia choose China over India..with out off course bring money and economy

if money is everything than americans will not go against chinese as they also have multi billion dollars deals with them :toast_sign:

It is something similar to the fact that China never assisted Pakistan in a Indo-Pakistan war..but still all the Pakistanis and some Chinese are hopeful that China will assist them in future conflicts .

Back
Top Bottom