What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

If you think otherwise, then prove it. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Get the UN, Europe, NATO, any national authority at all... to declare that the Pakistani government is responsible for terrorism.

In fact, Pakistan is one of NATO's key allies in the War on Terror.

Why would they be allies, if they thought that the Pakistani government is responsible for terrorism?

pak president himself has accepted one that they used and supported terrorists against India.
declaring a nation as terrorism supporters is not an easy job especially when they hold strategic importance to America and have powerful allies like China..but pak is walking towards that end only which will make Indias job easier.
I don't think even you also think that Pakistans hands are clean in terrorism issue..yes you could say it to win a debate over Indian..I would say Pakistan is under huge suspension and is guilty until proven innocent.

earlier one of indian said if china jumped into war between india n pak american will join india , how america will join india by leaving billions of dollars projects just for india ??? :cheesy: rite above one indian is saying we have 15 years of deals with 100 billion dollars and on just 100 billion dollars russians will join india in any conflict ,,, why you guys acting like a hypocrite ??? :what:

No Country is Fool who will risk economy + diplomacy. No Country will Jump between India and Pakistan. May be when 3rd nation will come then 4th will also so 5th 6th. But it will be Only India and Pakistan.

earlier one of indian said if china jumped into war between india n pak american will join india , how america will join india by leaving billions of dollars projects just for india ??? :cheesy: rite above one indian is saying we have 15 years of deals with 100 billion dollars and on just 100 billion dollars russians will join india in any conflict ,,, why you guys acting like a hypocrite ??? :what:

It is not about 100 billion dollar deal between India and Russia, but the mistrust between Russia and China

US will take a position because they are the police of the world. If they want to maintain their super power status they would. Its also in their interests not only ours. Also US is a champion of democracy. It wouldn't allow a largest and burgeoning democracy to go under. If that happens, they can say good bye to their super power status.

Thanks bro, this is the kind of matured replied i was seeking for ;)

Anyway I wish best of luck to Pakistan for their war against terror. The future of the world is dependent on your success against terrorism. Insha-Allah, there will be peaceful times ahead :)

but americans and NAto killed more humans than any terrorists attack . we should talk with these terrorist and offer them sumthing instead of fighting and killing ,,, just for few hundred terrorists americans and nato killed millions of people in afghanistan and iraq and destroyed whole generation of both countries.

The G-2 is because both America and China realized that mutual cooperation is more profitable.

Then why did China did not wanted to be a part of G 2? ...It was a proposal from America and China outrigthly rejected it

Ya, like they are going to eliminate terrorists that cause trouble to India. CD, sometimes you think you know too much. These terrorists are part of Pakistan's policy towards India. Its a known fact. Pakistan went to great extent to avoid striking afghan Taliban that is anti-India. We are trying to make sure they understand our position. Its not like we can take attacks from their countrymen with a smile. Lately we have also been seeing ISI links to Mumbai attacks.

OK sure, then convince the USA and China, to stop supporting and funding the Pakistani Army. Convince NATO to drop them as an ally.

They have an important job to do, fighting the Taliban on their Western border. Without this effort, the War on Terror will surely fail.

US will take a position because they are the police of the world. If they want to maintain their super power status they would. Its their interests not ours. Also US is a champion of democracy. It wouldn't allow a largest and burgeoning democracy to go under. If that happens, they can say good bye to their super power status.

China is exporting goods to america equal to the totally exports of india to the whole world and recently there was billions of dollars deals were signed by both countries .. how can USA will join India ??? as u guys says money is more important

OK sure, then convince the USA and China, to stop supporting and funding the Pakistani Army. Convince NATO to drop them as an ally.

They have an important job to do, fighting the Taliban on their Western border. Without this effort, the War on Terror will surely fail.

Since when China is funding Pakistan army?...it is surely a news to me

Leave it, I can give 100 Such proof. Few people has very very bad habit of poking nose everywhere.

I can give 100 Such reasons from Xinjiang to Taiwan. Products to Economy. But They don't like discussing those things as those debate will further lead to Indian Issues in any case. They Reject Everything from U.S. to Japan, India to U.K. Only what they think.

I hope Indian Member Should Stop Replying to Few Chinese Posters who don't talk constructive and only believing in trolling and talking non-sense.

Hmmm.. you're right. Lets just ignore this Chinese.

Then why did China did not wanted to be a part of G 2? ...It was a proposal from America and China outrigthly rejected it

This functions as a de facto G-2, without all the formalities.

U.S.-China Strategic Dialogue

Since when China is funding Pakistan army?...it is surely a news to me

I said supporting and funding, specifically meaning that the US is funding, while China is supporting and supplying them.

Why should we? We are making our position known. We don't care what US does. Its their prerogative. They will do whatever suits them. WRT China I don't wanna reply. After all they also support NK and Sudan. We won't be taking another attack plotted in Pakistan with a big heart. Would you if it was China?

Back
Top Bottom