What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

he said supporting and funding we have alot of projects which are being funded by chinese in pakistan.

For which Pakistan is paying to China..it is a different matter with USA...most of the fund from US are in the form of aid to figth WOT

China is exporting goods to america equal to the totally exports of india to the whole world and recently there was billions of dollars deals were signed by both countries .. how can USA will join India ??? as u guys says money is more important

So? Yet there is no love lost between China and US. Don't make a fool out of yourself if you don't understand the geopolitics.

Actually they got training in USA........:rofl:

Google it brahh.

Cool story, brahh :tup:

but americans and NAto killed more humans than any terrorists attack . we should talk with these terrorist and offer them sumthing instead of fighting and killing ,,, just for few hundred terrorists americans and nato killed millions of people in afghanistan and iraq and destroyed whole generation of both countries.

It works both ways. We are not always right, the Americans and Nato are not always right too. But at the moment, there are more internal matters in our country for us to be worried about then to worry about Afghanistan and Iraq. Let's first fix our respective countries first yea :)

This functions as a de facto G-2, without all the formalities.
The matter of fact regarding G2 is that China doesn't want to loose allies such as Iran and Venezuela... G 2 never took off

I said supporting and funding, specifically meaning that the US is funding, while China is supporting and supplying them.

China is supporting Pakistan, but not Pakistan Army...there is a difference...China cannot afford to antagonize India

Thanks bro, this is the kind of matured replied i was seeking for ;)

Anyway I wish best of luck to Pakistan for their war against terror. The future of the world is dependent on your success against terrorism. Insha-Allah, there will be peaceful times ahead :)

Well hopefully, the killing of Bin Laden is the "beginning of the end" for the global terrorism movement. :cheers:

Insha-Allah, there will be peaceful times ahead :)

Quick question buddy, could I ask if are you a Malay/Chinese/Indian-Malaysian?

Just curious, I thought you were a Malaysian Chinese at first.

Well hopefully, the killing of Bin Laden is the "beginning of the end" for the global terrorism movement. :cheers:

Quick question buddy, could I ask if are you a Malay/Chinese/Indian-Malaysian?

Just curious, I thought you were a Malaysian Chinese at first.

Haha! Does Reza sound like a Chinese name? :P

I'm officially considered Malay. With a Chinese grandmother on my dad's side and a Turkish grandmother on my mum's side. Malaysia, truly Asia :partay:

Haha! Does Reza sound like a Chinese name? :P

I'm officially considered Malay. With a Chinese grandmother on my dad's side and a Turkish grandmother on my mum's side. Malaysia, truly Asia :partay:

Nice one buddy. :D

I was just confused by your Hong Kong flag. Because there are quite a few Malaysian-Chinese members here as well.

India tries to follow the US blindly without estimating the consequences.

Like US invaded afghanistan and Iraq without any evidences, now India want to attack Pakistan just on the basis of baseless allegations.??

Like US invaded afghanistan and Iraq without any evidences, now India want to attack Pakistan just on the basis of baseless allegations.??

Not at all , read the reports ....India will consider action if and only if another group of Pakistani nationals attempt a massive terror strike on our "civilians". India targeting terrorist training camps and masterminds seems very reasonable after that .

If this situation is to be avoided --simple , all Pakistan has to do is to dismantle the camps and prevent another attack. Onus on Pakistani official agencies --- Indians should not be made to pay for Pakistani mistakes , in all fairness.

Have you heard something called 'Chicago Trial'? Please read some newspapers and keep yourself updated. Thanks.

If India gets attacked again, then most of the world will be on India's side. True fact.

Every country has the right to defend itself against any sort of threat to it's citizens. Though India has to show SOLID proof that Pakistan is involved. No blind accusations :coffee:

I'm hoping it never comes to that though.

What is SOLID PROOF by your standards? The masterminds singing in public that we did it?

What is SOLID PROOF by your standards? The masterminds singing in public that we did it?

Anything that actually prove the connection. Well the prrof provided so far are the blades, razor shaving cream etc with some brands? And claim by Jew tv that he is pakistani. Just put ur orange goggles off for a short period of time for sake of independent thinking. So if asking for proof is somewhat offensive to you, then nothing can be done my friend. Our standards for proof are similar to those accepted by whole world excluding india / US / israel and company.
When r u going to Iraq to see the WMD discovered by US from there? They also had the SOLID proofs of your STANDARDS

Back
Top Bottom