What's new

Mumbai II could lead to a full blown Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have family in both areas and I have visited both NWFP/KP not
"NPWF" and Baluchistan and I don't think they're being neglected, they seem to be pretty happy being Pakistani and living in those areas.

Yes, I also have been to Kashmir and have Kashmiri muslim as my friends who understand the charade going on in Kashmir at the behest of separatists to fool people and are aware that the moment Kashmir valley gets into the hand of Pak genocide and ethnic cleansing would start with Pak concerned only about rivers and the route to China.

Grapes are really sour.
Then make alcohol out of them. Ohh wait but alcohol is banned in Pak but Zardari and other PAKMIL officiers do get their quota of liquor.

Then make alcohol out of them. Ohh wait but alcohol is banned in Pak but Zardari and other PAKMIL officiers do get their quota of liquor.
Do you have problem with that.......????? Now you are clearly trolling.....

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

@ MILES TOGO.....

WANT ME TO POST VIDEOS.......

Do you have problem with that.......????? Now you are clearly trolling.....

Yes I have a problem with hypocrites .

I have started sensing that you are near to get kicked out of this forum. So please accept my Bye Bye in advance. ;)
:wave::wave:

Yes I have a problem with Hippocrates .
Dont look at the mirror ....You'll die with shame....

Good night.....

But before going....

Ins't prostitution banned in India....But still your Ministers and Military officers not only officers the jawans too get there share.....

Special Ladies recruited to accomodate jawans frustration :azn:

Yes, I also have been to Kashmir and have Kashmiri muslim as my friends who understand the charade going on in Kashmir at the behest of separatists to fool people and are aware that the moment Kashmir valley gets into the hand of Pak genocide and ethnic cleansing would start with Pak concerned only about rivers and the route to China.

Atleast add an essense of truth to propoganda.. Pak already has a route to China why would it need IoK. And seconly Pakistan is not intrested in J&K however Indian claims over northern Pakistan are suspicious at best. Pakistan has one motto from day one "Kashmiris can go where they please we dont care"

Wine is permitted in minor amounts however intoxication / drunkness is not.
Alcohol is not banned in Pakistan ever heard of Muree bewery. I think we are exporters of 2nd or 3rd best scotch in the world.

Haha.... you must have been told this by someone. ;)
Actually i overheared it when a Indian Politician was saying this to Indian Military officer. The military officer was involved in killing of a blast in which 63 Innocent died.;)

War is stupid option if Mumbai 2 occurs.

If indeed Pakistani establishment carries out Mumbai 2, then obviously they"ll be aware of the consequences that comeby and make necessary preparations for it.

If a war does break out,it will be like 1965 to a limited extent i.e a stalemate.

A repeat of Mumbai is more of a shame for Indian authorities responsible for national security.

War is stupid option if Mumbai 2 occurs.

If indeed Pakistani establishment carries out Mumbai 2, then obviously they"ll be aware of the consequences that comeby and make necessary preparations for it.

If a war does break out,it will be like 1965 to a limited extent i.e a stalemate.

A repeat of Mumbai is more of a shame for Indian authorities responsible for national security.
Pakistan Establishment :what: Was First Attack done by GOP. I think you are crazy. Why would we attack when we are already fight a war......

Atleast add an essense of truth to propoganda.. Pak already has a route to China why would it need IoK.
You won't get it. A little landslide a couple of months ago made the route to be stopped for a week or two. Moreover in case of war, India can attack the single route and thus block any movement. That is why redundancy is needed.

And seconly Pakistan is not intrested in J&K however Indian claims over northern Pakistan are suspicious at best. Pakistan has one motto from day one "Kashmiris can go where they please we dont care"

You are either ignorant or the other word that starts with "Ï". If Pak is not interested then why was Kargil war, Siachin in 84' happened ??? Why is ISI investing so many hundreds of millions in Kashmir and on terrorists. Apart from Kashmir there is no issue between India-Pak.

Alcohol is not banned in Pakistan ever heard of Muree bewery.

Yes I am aware about it. It is even tying up with United beverages of India which is world's second largest. But someone told me it basically caters to the foreigners in Pak and for exporting.

Pakistan Establishment :what: Was First Attack done by GOP. I think you are crazy.
I said if indeed

Why would we attack when we are already fight a war......

The war your troops are not interested in fighting.

One example in the past where Pakistan while fighting one war started another.

Question: What did India achieve after the Parliament attack in 2001? I mean, what was the point of mobilizing hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers. Many of whom died and it was a colossal expense.
My understanding is that India tried to take advantage of the (then) recent 9/11 environment to put Pakistan's to a more conceding position: Accept LOC=IB. But that was not achieved and eventually India had to retriet after paying a price with so many soldiers dead without a war and after incurring so much expenses.
I am not really bashing India here but to me the whole exercise--and quite an exercise it was!--showed lack of strategic planning and foresight. It was an Indian blunder.
So what you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom