What's new

Mumbai II could lead to a full blown Indo-Pak war

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will you guys achieve out of fighting for Kashmir. Many Pakistani's as also innocent Kashmiris are losing their life and the only winner I see is Pak army who gets anything it wants ahead of basic amenities to people in neglected areas like NPWF, Balochistan. In the end these boundaries wont change but people will die and some military men will earn money and move to US.

First of all there is no place like NPWF. Its Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

2ndly I cannot put the list of members of this forum who will tell you about the 'Neglection' as the list is too long. I here by as civlian am happy. If you call this neglect ion go ahead.

Wonder why you suddenly started care more about us then ourselves..

REST FROM KP AND BALUCHISTAN PLEASE JOIN TO ENGLIGHTEN THIS MAN.

u shud understand ,grapes are sour for whom?? i expected a good reply from u.:no::no::no:

For India. It was India who ranted about war, cold start and surgical strike and other such blah blah.
:rolleyes:

First of all there is no place like NPWF. Its Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

2ndly I cannot put the list of members of this forum who will tell you about the 'Neglection' as the list is too long. I here by as civlian am happy. If you call this neglect ion go ahead.

REST FROM KP AND BALUCHISTAN PLEASE JOIN TO ENGLIGHTEN THIS MAN.

Last edited by a moderator:
And some other dont have guts to "SRUGICAL STRIKE"
Why escalate Indo-Pak war when Pak Taliban is doing the work ???

This must be in your favorites......

And this also proves....We dont only talk :lol:.

PS does this also include cross border terrorism by India started first in 71.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will you guys achieve out of fighting for Kashmir. Many Pakistani's as also innocent Kashmiris are losing their life and the only winner I see is Pak army who gets anything it wants ahead of basic amenities to people in neglected areas like NPWF, Balochistan. In the end these boundaries wont change but people will die and some military men will earn money and move to US.

FACEPALM!!!!!! :disagree:

I have family in both areas and I have visited both NWFP/KP not
"NPWF" and Baluchistan and I don't think they're being neglected, they seem to be pretty happy being Pakistani and living in those areas.

For India. It was India who ranted about war, cold start and surgical strike and other such blah blah.
:rolleyes:

if india started this then there objectives are near completion one by one withouit any bullet.dont u think??:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Because a stable and rational Pak is in India's interest. We don't want to kill the poors like Kasab who are brainwashed and sent to Kill innocents. At the end if Pak people become more rational and understand the real politics of the Kashmir war, it would be much more pleasing to India. It would help if they understand why many retired army officers in Pak go to live in the west.

if india started this then there objectives are near completion one by one withouit any bullet.dont u think??:undecided::undecided::undecided:

170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom