What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Oooh good to know that mqm is already supporting IMRAN KHAN :D

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Again derailing....this thread is abt the terrorist party not army...so spare the army:cheers:
Actually, I made this thread to show the support the Karachiites give to MQM!

Honestly speaking i feel sorry for Imran supporters, they r supporting him blindly believing that he wud never shake hands with MQM :) democracy in pakistan is all abt power politics unfortunately and imran wud be no exception, MQM made the mistake of not being the part of coalition governments in mid 80's and early 90's and preffered to stay in opposition and paid the price, imran with all his qualities can never sweep the general elections from entire pakistan, he will have to shake hands with MQM, Jamat e islami, fuzloo, and PML(Q) to form a government.

lol,farsi???????????

seriously i mean farsi, the language from iran???

people may prefer english rather than farsi

weho is this guy cb4, i hope he is not pakistani, we pakistanis are not that idiots

farsi was a colonial language just like english, farsi was used by moguls because they were from central asia

urdu and punjabi are even much closer, farsi is completely different language

lol at this guy, what a complete retard

and urdu became indian language??, so why dont you start eating iranian or arabic food from now on with little or no spice

does this guy even know he is so drunk and behaving retard??

No. Punjabi and Urdu are not close.... As a Punjabi speaker, i can tell differences. Yes, the Punjabi language today is diluted, but still there are lots of differences....

:rofl: There are not many urdu dishes and no thank i don't eat your food.... If you as a minority hate rest of Pakistanis so much then stop eating ours. What spice? Punjabi and Pashtun food is related to Persian and Arabic...

For your information in historical context, Both farsi and english were taught in school. Yeah like some here are from north india, your ancestors must be from the same region. In India, hindi and english was taught...

Honestly speaking i feel sorry for Imran supporters, they r supporting him blindly believing that he wud never shake hands with MQM :) democracy in pakistan is all abt power politics unfortunately and imran wud be no exception, MQM made the mistake of not being the part of coalition governments in mid 80's and early 90's and preffered to stay in opposition and paid the price, imran with all his qualities can never sweep the general elections from entire pakistan, he will have to shake hands with MQM, Jamat e islami, fuzloo, and PML(Q) to form a government.
I'm sure there will be no problems in an alliance with PML(Q). After all, how hard will it be to convince one of their own.

No. Punjabi and Urdu are not close.... As a Punjabi speaker, i can tell differences. Yes, the Punjabi language today is diluted, but still there are lots of differences....

:rofl: There are not many urdu dishes and no thank i don't eat your food.... Perhaps you as a minority if you hate rest of Pakistanis so much then stop eating ours. What spice? Punjabi and Pashtun food is related to Persian and Arabic...

For your information in historical context, Both farsi and english were taught in school. Yeah like some here is from north india, your ancestors must be from the same region. From your point in India, hindi and english was taught...
First of all, Urdu is Mughal language. Mughals were Muslims so overall it's a Muslim Language. Hindi is completely different from Urdu.
Second, most of Indian foods are, again, Mughal foods. Mughals were Muslims so again, it's not Indian or Hindi food.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

You don't have to be iranians. The language was around in Pakistan for centuries. Look at Urdu.. not more than 60-64 years in Pakistan!
So Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Iqbal, Hali are 60 years old?

I'm sure there will be no problems in an alliance with PML(Q). After all, how hard will it be to convince one of their own.

I mean even a kid with little knowledge of pakistani politics can see that Imran along with dengue brothers giving this govt a safe passage to complete thier term at the cost of pakistan & people of pakistan.

First of all, Urdu is Mughal language. Mughals were Muslims so overall it's a Muslim Language. Hindi is completely different from Urdu.
Second, most of Indian foods are, again, Mughal foods. Mughals were Muslims so again, it's not Indian or Hindi food.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

So Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Iqbal, Hali are 60 years old?

Who ever it may be, the urdu language was not taught in Pakistan and nor imposed.

From wiki:

"The success of the Hindi movement led Sir Syed to further advocate Urdu as the symbol of Muslim heritage and as the language of all Indian Muslims."

Muguls have nothing to do with most of Pakistan. They were enemies of Punjabis, Pashtuns. I can prove you this in one whole page if you want

Though I disagree with cb4 on almost everything he has ever said, and I don't agree with him on the language issue either, I just want to clarify that when he says Farsi, it is referring to Dari, which is also closer to the older Farsi, it is not referring necessarily to Farsi spoken in Iran today.

Yes, I know that. But you are the one saying I am not a Muhajir, then what am I? And my culture has changed enough since 1947 due to influences of other peoples that it would be unrecognizable in Northern India today.

My great grandfather came from Jammu as a child and went to the old Madrassa of Dehli. He learned arabic, turkish, and farsi. In fact he was known for always quoting the great "Hafez".He moved to Indian Punjab before he settled in Pakistani Punjab, but he was a vintage man. He always respect our people more than English people.

Finally hearing about my family, you must think about whether or not my family have a history. And they do, just like your family. In the end your family or my family may have come across the borders, but we are still Pakistani at heart. We are one of the most kindest and hospitable people on Earth. This is because of the heart.

A Pakistani is a Pakistani, not for his nation, race, nor political party, but for his heart.

To me, the definition of Pakistani has been "to have a big heart".

All of us Pakistanis have a big heart. :tup:

Honestly speaking i feel sorry from the bottom of heart for the people of karachi living their lives under the terror of mqm,in every street they have thugs.As for ur prediction abt the upcoming elections..we'll have to wait n watch...now dont we:D

:rofl: There are not many urdu dishes and no thank i don't eat your food.... If you as a minority hate rest of Pakistanis so much then stop eating ours. What spice? Punjabi and Pashtun food is related to Persian and Arabic...

For your information in historical context, Both farsi and english were taught in school. Yeah like some here are from north india, your ancestors must be from the same region. In India, hindi and english was taught...

so you know farsi??

Honestly speaking i feel sorry from the bottom of heart for the people of karachi living their lives under the terror of mqm,in every street they have thugs.As for ur prediction abt the upcoming elections..we'll have to wait n watch...now dont we:D

you can feel pitty, we karachiites feel much more pity about the jagirdars who is holding entire pakistan hostage minus karachi and karachi generates 75% of country's revenue so i feel pity about you guys living in pind

I feel pity for all us pakistanis spewing hate against each other. It must please our enemies to see how divided we are!

this racist scum called cb4, this guy even used 'nigger' word for blacks, this illeterate dilluded prick needs some mod lessons

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom