What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

I also like MQM. I also like freedom for woman. We should get The night clubs where alcohal, beers and visky should openly available for public so THAT WE can enjoy some Entertainment after Tough daily routines.

WTF?:blink:
Oye you live in a Muslim country, 'ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN'
Don't tell me now that you are addicted to these things... Do have an inferiority complex?

E=ice_man;2622542]how is MQM different from PPP or establishment? it sat with Mushi just so that it can hold power for 8 years! then after he went they are sitting with PPP and ANP both parties that it calls terrorists jagirdara or wadera parties!

who else to make a coalition with there are either Army or fuedals !!?? Under the circumstances there are no choices ... Even the great messiah , revolutionary Imran khan is also appointing the same fuedal genes :enjoy:

MQM terrorized these women to attend it's gathering, which was to empower the women themselves?! MAN! NOW THAT'S LUDICROUS. Some people's jealousy/ignorance at PDC is simply UNBELIEVABLE.

ignore it its the emotional kids from PTI ... they have lost it whn MQM invited so many women ...

Title of the threat is not true. It was a gathering of 20,000 women which is appreciated as this is the biggest women jalsa as we can remember but it is not comparable to PTI's Jalsa.

MODS - Please correct title of this thread.

Mr imran khan supported musharaf in Referendum, now he is supporting ppp to complete thier term, he beleives in change he believes in new faces and half of the people that have joined him after lahore jalsa r old tried & tested politicians so how is mr imran different from Nawaz, ANP, PML(Q) or ppp ?

LOL you are a funny joker.
First you beat him up for supporting an extra constitutional government, for which he apologized
Then you beat him up for supporting the constitution.
If you are going to spread your hate, at least don't be a hypocrite in the same sentence.

And don't worry, PTI will come to power and it will improve Pakistan, whether you like it or not.

Title of the threat is not true. It was a gathering of 20,000 women which is appreciated as this is the biggest women jalsa as we can remember but it is not comparable to PTI's Jalsa.

MODS - Please correct title of this thread.

Seriously? 20k? only the blind would believe in what you just said. The place was pact with women. Even Quaid's mazar was full of people.

BBC, CNN, Tribune, Dunya, Samaa and numerous others have termed this event as the biggest gathering of women in the world. Everyone regardless of political affiliation should praise MQM for bringing women at the forefront of politics. This is real CHANGE.

Seriously? 20k? only the blind would believe in what you just said. The avenue was pact with women. Even Quaid's mazar was full of people.

BBC, CNN, Tribune, Dunya, Samaa and numerous others have termed this event as the biggest gathering of women in the world. Everyone regardless of political affiliation should praise MQM for bringing women at the forefront of politics. This is real CHANGE.

I thought you said you only support APML (Musharraf)?

I thought you said you only support APML (Musharraf)?

I think you haven't read the entire thread. I do support APML. Nonetheless, I see great potential in APML and MQM. Both are against feudal control of Pakistan and have empowered women in Pakistan.

sir apart from a few hundred followers APML has to gather people to welcome(musharraf) dont u think..:D IF IF he comes!!!!

Of course.
If Musharraf comes to Pakistan, where is the only place he will go? Karachi right? Who os ruling Karachi? Its MQM..., they are the only ones that support him in Pakistan....

sir apart from a few hundred followers APML has to gather people to welcome(musharraf) dont u think..:D IF IF he comes!!!!

It's funny how jealous PTI supporters get when another party managed to hold jalsa bigger than theirs. In this case MQM's. Previously, it was JUI. I do accept unlike PTI's followers that APML's jalsa may not have been as big as PTI or MQM but a good show of support regardless.

Nevertheless, it's safe to say this jalsa put PTI's tsunami and it's fictitious lota change to shame.

It's funny how jealous PTI supporters get when another party managed to hold jalsa bigger than theirs. In this case MQM's. Previously, it was JUI. I do accept unlike PTI's followers that APML's jalsa may not have been as big as PTI or MQM but a good show of support regardless.

Nevertheless, it's safe to say this jalsa put PTI's tsunami and it's fictitious lota change to shame.

Oh no sir not at all...Imran khan's supporters will be jealous of some good leader,imran khan n altaf "NO COMPARISON"...for god sake altaf's a killer imran khan's not.Infact PTI's supporters fully understand what pinch mqm n apml is getting...and will get a big one in up coming elections :cheers:

Sorry but i don't care who has a bigger d***k.
I believe there is no party in Pakistan that can be trusted....

ignore it its the emotional kids from PTI ... they have lost it whn MQM invited so many women ...
Well, it's kind of tough to ignore when someone claims MQM terrorized these women to attend the rally or the rally was merely attended by 20,000 women. C'mon man, where does this stop? Although, I'm a PPP supporter, but I can't deny the fact. And the fact is MQM is loved by the people of my city. Period.

How would PTI supporters feel, should I speak ill of their leader, Imran Khan?
Like, say, he's an Israeli Agent.

PLEASE DON'T ABUSE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

If the MQM were that sincere about caring for Pakistan, why are they part of the most corrupt government in the history Pakistan, When MQM broke their alliance with PPP,they should have stayed out of the coalition, so as far as MQM is concerned they are no different than PPP or PMLN thugs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom