What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

Yeah, I have seen the development....and the growing economy....thousands killled since 2000 to 2011. Business man moving from Karachi to Lahore....I know all very well n batter then u.

Please define development...
What is shown u is not the truth....come out from the box.

Come out of this Altaf Fobia....

Sir jee his party delivered when they had a chance and since i live in karachi i know better then u abt the development and improved city infrastructure.

B.S
What developments? a fly over just collapses....
Development in Karachi is not sustainable. Compare Karachi in 70s to what it is now....

Obviously there are some things going on, but i consider this MQMs Badmashi.
They are using the whole country's money... Rather than appreciating, they are planning to become independent. This is unacceptable....

Its a never ending argument, if u hate them dont vote for them, simple.

=cb4;2616011]Really empowerment and independence of Women?
Yeah we all saw that when Benzair did an operation against MQM.
LOL:lol:, MQM kept women at the front so the army couldn't harm them. Great use... They will always be scum bags.... A lot of people in Pakistan are not stupid..

FYI Most of the men were shot dead or imprisoned by our holy warriors .. who should than be at the front line than kids ... a better idea for you form your own JQM (Juvenile qaumi moment) and see if it works for you .

Right now know one gives a damn about Seraiki as a separate province. LOL, only MQM is concerned so they could eventually ask the the same of their own in the future.

Watch this might help your curiosity :

Sindhis will beat the crap out of MQM if it continues to desire.... Sindhi national party will be ready to counter....
Karachi will always be the worst part of Pakistan until we see peace in all fronts...

Sindhi nationalist support is visible from elections they are thugs ... they wish to keep their people how they are so that their fuedal masters can keep the control on .. Zulfiqar mirza wanted to flare up things his way he is now known as the most retarded mentally unstable person... he is off the politics and unlikely to ever have a seat in the next general elections ...he has become like a dhoobi ka ***** .. MQM has the power to counter any such bigots

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir jee his party delivered when they had a chance and since i live in karachi i know better then u abt the development and improved city infrastructure.

Lolz, u must be one of chamchas of Altafu.......

I left Karachi in 2008, due to damn jaga badmash texes of Altaf gundafs....shut down my business and came to Lahore
batter stay away or get ready to switch off...

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Altaf Tharke is singing songs.....

while my leader Imran Khan is working for Baloch people

nimran-story-1922012.gif

firstly Imran clearly has said that in "HIS PAKISTAN WOMEN WILL NOT BE FORCED TO WEAR NAQAAB's"!!!

and if we talk about women empowerment then the biggest was PPP for making BB the FIRST MUSLIM head of state! followed by first foreign secretary to be a woman!

information minister is a woman!

parliment speaker is also a woman!!

so i guess PPP is the biggest party to actually empower women!

having said this yesterday was a good MELA for ladies but i wonder who PAID for it because apparently MQM is not a jagirdara party so how did it get the funds for it? PLUS does altaf bhai do skype because how else can you pay for huge bills for international calls?

An uncle of mine was a doctor in Karachi. Since urdu was widely spoken, he was not used to this language. One day, a Punjabi guy comes up to him. They get to know each other and eventually they start speaking in Punjabi. All of a sudden, there was an MQM worker there and he threatened him to keep his mouth shut and he and his mafia forced him to go back to Punjab....

There is clearly too much racism in Karachi....

I am not being biased here. I tell you another incident. I know a mohair man, and he was a professor at Agha Khan University. He was was forced to take asylum in Canada because of MQM. Some workers forced him to make fake degrees and enrolll kds without good grades....

having said this yesterday was a [B said:
good MELA for ladies but i wonder who PAID for it because apparently MQM is not a jagirdara party so how did it get the funds for it? PLUS does altaf bhai do skype because how else can you pay for huge bills for international calls?[/B]

karachi is a big city....so they mustve collected a lot of ghunda tax...:D

f
yesterday was a good MELA for ladies but i wonder who PAID for it because apparently MQM is not a jagirdara party so how did it get the funds for it? PLUS does altaf bhai do skype because how else can you pay for huge bills for international calls?

If you look at the millions out there , these are supporters on top of it there are individuals / businesses who donate towards political parties in order to support their policies , Also FYI calling from UK is cheaper than making local calls by ZONG !!! GBP5 gives you over 1 hour

FYI Most of the men were shot dead or imprisoned by our holy warriors .. who should than be at the front line than kids ... a better idea for you form your own JQM (Juvenile qaumi moment) and see if it works for you .

Watch this might help your curiosity :

Sindhi nationalist support is visible from elections they are thugs ... they wish to keep their people how they are so that their fuedal masters can keep the control on .. Zulfiqar mirza wanted to flare up things his way he is now known as the most retarded mentally unstable person... he is off the politics and unlikely to ever have a seat in the next general elections ...he has become like a dhoobi ka ***** .. MQM has the power to counter any such bigots

:rofl::rofl:
You expect me to believe Rizvi and Kamal, MQM workers???
Great... do you have views other than one side?????....

Last edited by a moderator:
=cb4;2616190]An uncle of mine was a doctor in Karachi. Since urdu was widely spoken, he was not used to this language. One day, a Punjabi guy comes up to him. They get to know each other and eventually they start speaking in Punjabi. All of a sudden, there was an MQM worker there and he threatened him to keep his mouth shut and he and his mafia forced him to go back to Punjab....

This is the biggest horse $h1T i have heard today ... Do you have the slightest clue how many punjabis living in karachi ,There is clearly too much racism in Karachi....??

I am not being biased here. I tell you another incident. I know a mohair man, and he was a professor at Agha Khan University. He was was forced to take asylum in Canada because of MQM. Some workers forced him to make fake degrees and enrolll kds without good grades....

Do you know what length people go for to get asylum in western countries , just recently a man from pakistan faked his son and daughters marriage !

B.S
What developments? a fly over just collapses....
Development in Karachi is not sustainable. Compare Karachi in 70s to what it is now....

Obviously there are some things going on, but i consider this MQMs Badmashi.
They are using the whole country's money... Rather than appreciating, they are planning to become independent. This is unacceptable....

said the person in toronto.
Are you living in Karachi?
Have you experienced the change?

There was Luqman questioning them who is not a mohajir nor MQM , he is asking them tough questions , he is confronting them ...its on a national television , there are no nationalists from any part to counter their argument , nor any one tried making a fassana ... it happened appx a month back !!?

An uncle of mine was a doctor in Karachi. Since urdu was widely spoken, he was not used to this language. One day, a Punjabi guy comes up to him. They get to know each other and eventually they start speaking in Punjabi. All of a sudden, there was an MQM worker there and he threatened him to keep his mouth shut and he and his mafia forced him to go back to Punjab....

There is clearly too much racism in Karachi....

Really?
Since I encountered similar issues being classified as "Indian" here in Punjab?
Bigotry has no bounds... after all.. your avatar wrote of all Bengalis as dirty backstabbing Hindus did he not?
Development talks.. not racism.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Do you have any on development in Karachi from tenures of other local governments?

Really?
Since I encountered similar issues being classified as "Indian" here in Punjab?
Bigotry has no bounds... after all.. your avatar wrote of all Bengalis as dirty backstabbing Hindus did he not?
Development talks.. not racism.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Do you have any on development in Karachi from tenures of other local governments?

Please don't bring Zia in to this as he is distantly related to me.

=MZUBAIR;2616102]Would u like to send your mother n sister on Altaf jalsa's where he was kissing and loving ladies.........its shamefull act and its not freedom....

You know more shameful or embaracing thing when you are accusing some one blindly without witnessing personally or having a proof , i hope to see a valid source or else request an apology for idiotic your remarks , also i would request MODs to delete your posts

Back
Top Bottom