What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

This is the biggest horse $h1T i have heard today ... Do you have the slightest clue how many punjabis living in karachi ,There is clearly too much racism in Karachi....??

Do you know what length people go for to get asylum in western countries , just recently a man from pakistan faked his son and daughters marriage !

Its not fake. The old man lives near me. He went back to Karachi a couple of times but came back to Toronto after few months. This is coming from a mohajir.... He even admits that people like him are forced, gun pointed if they don't value them.....

Just watch and learn, we will never let Karachi become independent!!!!!

If you look at the millions out there , these are supporters on top of it there are individuals / businesses who donate towards political parties in order to support their policies , Also FYI calling from UK is cheaper than making local calls by ZONG !!! GBP5 gives you over 1 hour

LOL bhai zong ko choro UK kaa telephone laaoo! :rofl:

Please don't bring Zia in to this as he is distantly related to me.

I was talking about Ayub..
zia was a lot of things that I will not mention or bring in..
but never racist.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Its not fake. The old man lives near me. He went back to Karachi a couple of times but came back to Toronto after few months. This is coming from a mohajir.... He even admits that people like him are forced, gun pointed if they don't value them.....

MQM thuggery is well documented.. but they are still thugs that deliver.
After all.. where IK can take on questionable people and compromise on his high standards.
The people of Karachi have to look at what gets them better development.

but never racist.

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

MQM thuggery is well documented.. but they are still thugs that deliver.
After all.. where IK can take on questionable people and compromise on his high standards.
The people of Karachi have to look at what gets them better development.

I didn't even care to look. I've become conditioned to Zia bashing here.

but never racist.

Best period in Pakistan was during Ayub's period whether you like it or not.
Go and do some research about him before making comments....

firstly Imran clearly has said that in "HIS PAKISTAN WOMEN WILL NOT BE FORCED TO WEAR NAQAAB's"!!!

and if we talk about women empowerment then the biggest was PPP for making BB the FIRST MUSLIM head of state! followed by first foreign secretary to be a woman!

information minister is a woman!

parliment speaker is also a woman!!

so i guess PPP is the biggest party to actually empower women!

having said this yesterday was a good MELA for ladies but i wonder who PAID for it because apparently MQM is not a jagirdara party so how did it get the funds for it? PLUS does altaf bhai do skype because how else can you pay for huge bills for international calls?

Utter BS. Actions speak louder than words.

Imran Khan's lies were exposed when he sent his Vice President to speak on his behalf at Difa-e-Pakistan jalsa by banned radical extremists who are against women rights, minorities and are responsible for sectarian violence.

PPP did get women in to office but who? as someone rightly put - waderas daday, dadi, salay, baitay, baiti, chachay, mamay and mami NOT on merit. Even you would agree with that.

Its ok for IK's PTI to do concerts and other sh|t. But not for others?

Yarr is dafa koi tight gana nahin sunaya Altaf bhai ne ..... maza nahin aya. :undecided:
I really miss Altaf Bhai's song "BURKAY ME REHNAY DO", i even use to listen his REMIX of that song. :partay:

Ever questioned the old mohajir neighbor man how come no threats now ? secondly on karachi becoming independent .. FYI karachi consists of people who sacrificed the most for this country and thats until recent oo please shut the junk you are talking here.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

LOL bhai zong ko choro UK kaa telephone laaoo! :rofl:

Pak - Cheen dosti ka kia hoga , unko naraz nahi kar saktay yar .. lol

So the fuedal league consisting of ganja brothers & their chachay ,mamay , daday , salay supported by armed gundas of MSF making a fool out of punjab from last decade are not a ethinic party ? here is some reality : Except for PPP all other parties are ethnic , MQM was once ages back ... they have changed stance long ago

PPP and PML - are ran by their respective dynastic house holds and they are ordinary parties for you ... ? any how As for the frustration of not seeing or hearing party leaders going openly against party policies look it happens in dynastic cases , in MQM its a joint decision taken by all thus there is never a chance

Dear….I have some of my relatives residing in Karachi who are not ‘fully’ MQM supporters but nonetheless vote for him for one reason or another. In private they accepts deficiencies in MQM being terrorist and Bhatta khor even much worse….but their only line of defense is always….that MQM stands for Mohajir when no one else.

That’s why although we see in good times MQM plays for ‘Muttahida’ but the moment they are politically being cornered at any given time the next they switches to their eternal support base…Mohajirs…and its pays off naturally every time as both are addicted to each other unnecessarily and that eroded all the hard work and sugar coating on Muttahida in the end.

I believe for traditional MQM supporters, APML and Perviaz Musharraf posess much wider appeal, idealogy and change than MQM and Altaf Hussain presents in last 30 years since its inceptions and for change they should tries it in next coming elections, I hope.

Ever questioned the old mohajir neighbor man how come no threats now ? secondly on karachi becoming independent .. FYI karachi consists of people who sacrificed the most for this country and thats until recent oo please shut the junk you are talking here.

When he goes back to his job and finds out the same ****, then obviously he has to come back!
:blah::blah: Don't get on top of everything. A fact is a fact.
You guys made every comments uptill now. Perhaps when it comes to Karachi's independence, you seem to ignore.... Don't worry, we all (rest of pak) know what games you are playing at.

Karachi consists of people that sacrificed to make Pakistan, no doubt about that. However, those who suffered are still suffering!

Best period in Pakistan was during Ayub's period whether you like it or not.
Go and do some research about him before making comments....

I make comments only after Ive done research.
best.. yes
Policies that enslaved us to the US.
Almost destroyed Pakistan in 65.
Profited only a few chosen families.
alienated the Bengali then ran away when it was sure that Pakistan would break up.
Promoted land mafia in karachi.
Oh.. best indeed.

I like this female really,its beautiful but MQM...............but there are many others nah who reallydon't care for PAKISTAN.N League,mashaallah hero party PPPP,jamat e islami etc.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

atleast some PAKISTANI songs were sung by her otherwise these days MFN MFN game is being played.thanks GOD she was singing PAKISTANI songs.This was something which was very good.and secondly Shazia Khusk is a good singer but I don't like her singing something SHIRK in shrines.

i was talking about altaf not shazia.

Speaking of Jalsa and women rights too much, here.
I wonder if dancing on stage without even caring of themselves or their dresses, is a right of women too.
So all you modernised people, were your family women enjoying this right their as well and if not, how do you feel if they ever went their and being focused on TV while rocking hard.

Giving women their rights and spreading BEGAIRATY are two different things.

I believe for traditional MQM supporters, APML and Perviaz Musharraf posess much wider appeal, idealogy and change than MQM and Altaf Hussain presents in last 30 years since its inceptions and for change they should tries it in next coming elections, I hope.

There is another party being formed by Karachi Businessmen and rejects of both PML(L,M,N,O,Q..too many).. lets see how that fares.
APML's support is mostly from retired mil officers that had a good time during Musharrafs tenure or those businessmen that prodited. Mostly elite or military families.
MQM's target is the lower middle class but they are now expanding into the Sindhi population.. remains to be seen how successful it is.
PTI's target audience are the upper middle and average middle class but the appeal across the youth transcends this.
Although the recent Difa-e-Pakistan kochi koo has left some with apprehensions about PTI's political and social ideology.

I make comments only after Ive done research.
best.. yes
Policies that enslaved us to the US.
Almost destroyed Pakistan in 65.
Profited only a few chosen families.
alienated the Bengali then ran away when it was sure that Pakistan would break up.
Promoted land mafia in karachi.
Oh.. best indeed.

Ayub Khan:
lol, we won the war in 65!
he himself actually went to war in 71
Brought Abdus Salaam for Pak nuclear program, later he achieved the nobel piece prize
Moved capital to Islamabad. Beautiful city and a Great Strategic place!
Karachi became one of Asia's best cities...
Built the damns. One of his dam known as Tarbela dam is still today the world's 2nd biggest.
People were becoming literate, we were on the verge of industrialization
Founded SUPERCO, Space program....
Worked on finding Pakistan's natural resources, worth billions....
Improved Pakistan's image across the globe. Compare that to other leaders in Pakistan...
Democratic elections (1st in Pak) beats Fatimah Jinnah
Was a U.S puppet, but later realized his mistakes. He even wrote a book reasoning this. That is very rare for any President in Pakistan to do this. Unfortunately no one paid attention to his experiences...

Perhaps you are confusing Yayha Khan with Ayub Khan!!

Back
Top Bottom