What's new

MQM holds biggest rally, beats IK's with ease

What he was really trying to say was let Pakistani Mohajirs into India, and in return I will be your agent.

Or to simply put it, please allow me to be on your payroll, Bharat.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, really!

Some times the best of us just close our minds when we deal with someone or something that we do not like because such an image has been installed in our mentality. There has been so much anti MQM propaganda throughout the 90's that today you all are blinded by your hate regardless of the goods that MQM has done for Karachi and for Pakistan.

wese ju lutf milli naghmat ka hota he woh ese songs ka kahan.atleast N League ke jalse men josh e junun sunnane ka tu maza aata he na.although i m not supporter of n league.we r muslim leaguees of that muslim league whose president was my beloved quaid :smitten:HAZRAT QUAID E AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH RH:smitten:.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:
KASHMIRI MUJAHIDEEN:smitten: ZINDABAD:pakistan:

In long term a criminal and traitor party like MQM must be needed to counter carefully as its policies, agenda and history of leadership speeches and comments suggest they can go easily in Indian US shelter to brea Pakistan once again. All Islamic Forces and patriotic people like Imran Khan must act with full strength to destroy this party with anti Pakistan as well as Athiest and Secular tendencies. It has hijacked the population of Karachites for so long. JI, JUI, Other constituents of former MMA, PTI, Difa-e-Pakistan Front and all other patriotic people of Pakistan must be united to counter this satanic atheist force who is trying to spread secularism, atheism, and limitless openness in the society. People have to pay them ransom/hafta, Skins of Qurbani animals without willingness. I think JI has agood support in Karachi but they are very soft. They must act like Taliban against the satanic force of MQM for safegaurding the integrity of Pakistan and well beings of Muhajir population and getting them rid of MQM clutches.

Wow......offspring of the biggest traitor Mujeeb-ur-Rehman has guts to speak too!

And most importantly, this is the only leader who has never held any post in Pakistan, neither does he will to hold any in the future. He never stood in elections himself, he never became an MNA/MPA or Senator. He may have a lot of flaws but there are certain things that you have to appreciate.

I accept that neither MQM nor Altaf H are ordinary party and leader in Pakistani Politics.

No matter what would anyone twist or desire, their raw base is “Language and race” just like AL or somewhat ANPs and that reflects in recognizing an overwhelming majority of their followers origins by anyone, that pushes MQM not a party but a Mafia and its leaders as gangsters at best.

In ordinary parties like PPP or PML, one can disagree and went against the party leaders policies easily and openly in media even joining rival parties with fangare but that could not be the case in Mafia’s like MQM even ANP is not that stubborn and arrogant in its dealing at ordinary level.

So, when you have the authority to begin and ends the riots in minutes in one of the biggest cities of the world while sitting thousands miles away than only fools can need to have the further foots on ground actually or becomes conformist to rules and regulations of being an elected member and national.

Sure, their unique positions are indispensable no doubt..!!

418995_10150535609086853_193400056852_8920752_378975391_n.jpg

402020_10150535606826853_193400056852_8920727_1203878600_n.jpg

431414_10150535608131853_193400056852_8920740_1917369811_n.jpg

425487_10150535597371853_193400056852_8920697_378796816_n.jpg

MY MY ... it humongous , some MQM sources are terming this as the world biggest women only jalsa ever !!

sir they dont just think, they're doing it...

Defending the city against a planned invasion by criminals is indeed considered a crime these days, similarly as humiliating the supreme court and constitution of Pakistan are considered victory of democracy!

Ah well.....!!!

I accept that neither MQM nor Altaf H are ordinary party and leader in Pakistani Politics.

No matter what would anyone twist or desire, their raw base is “Language and race” just like AL or somewhat ANPs and that reflects in recognizing an overwhelming majority of their followers origins by anyone, that pushes MQM not a party but a Mafia and its leaders as gangsters at best.

In ordinary parties like PPP or PML, one can disagree and went against the party leaders policies easily and openly in media even joining rival parties with fangare but that could not be the case in Mafia’s like MQM even ANP is not that stubborn and arrogant in its dealing at ordinary level.

So, when you have the authority to begin and ends the riots in minutes in one of the biggest cities of the world while sitting thousands miles away than only fools can need to have the further foots on ground actually or becomes conformist to rules and regulations of being an elected member and national.

Sure, their unique positions are indispensable no doubt..!!

Confused over MQM party 'discipline' and calling it a mafia may feed your ego but reality is far from your analyses. MQM is the only political party that is followed mostly by educated citizens of Pakistan which mean that MQM is an educated choice unlike PPP/PML which are mostly followed by illiterate citizens. This is not a character generalisation but a factual one.

Confused over MQM party 'discipline' and calling it a mafia may feed your ego but reality is far from your analyses. MQM is the only political party that is followed mostly by educated citizens of Pakistan which mean that MQM is an educated choice unlike PPP/PML which are mostly followed by illiterate citizens. This is not a character generalisation but a factual one.

Sir by this^^^^^^ if this feeds ur ego,good for u,we know what mqm is and how they go abt in karachi so...

Proof needed

Proof?? Listen to what he said, that's your proof. I haven't written a book on what he said that I can find proof for you. I'm the one saying exactly what he said, you're trying to put your own interpretation on his words, you're the one who needs to have evidence.

Hate MQM, but have to admit, they were completely focused on the empowerment and independence of women. Altaaf is still a scum bag though. Cheers.

Really empowerment and independence of Women?
Yeah we all saw that when Benzair did an operation against MQM.
LOL:lol:, MQM kept women at the front so the army couldn't harm them. Great use... They will always be scum bags.... A lot of people in Pakistan are not stupid...
Right now know one gives a damn about Seraiki as a separate province. LOL, only MQM is concerned so they could eventually ask the the same of their own in the future.
Sindhis will beat the crap out of MQM if it continues to desire.... Sindhi national party will be ready to counter....
Karachi will always be the worst part of Pakistan until we see peace in all fronts...

immi doesnot have any strategy on KASHMIR cause.and something abt. his jalsa it was sponsored by MQM.
AND ONE MORE THING IMRAN KHAN DURING HIS JALSA said:
'' there are muhajirs,biharis,bengalis,baluch:smitten:,pukjtoon,punjabi,gilgit baltistani' but according to him there wasn't anyKASHMIRI?There were many Kashmiris but he really fear dushman on KASHMIR.what I believe.

Yeah, and he didn't say Seraiki or Hazara either :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom