What's new

MQM files Rs5b defamation suit against Imran Khan

But they can against PTI.. :whistle:

Whereas PTI was biggest fan of CJP ... Infact original movement was started by PTI in favor of CJP ... Then why he is become bias with them :undecided: I admit IK had sacrificed for him ... He had good relations with MQM but after 12 May he went totally against to MQM just because for CJP's favor ..........

I misread post, I am sorry about that. Yet insulting other members by calling them 16 year old jazbati kids, is wrong.

PTI and Imran khan are distracting Pakistanis from their failures in KPK govt , All big claims are going down the drain ... 90 days and the place was to become a wonderland however in reality over 40 days gone and things are going from bad to worst.

Imran khan is hiding his face in hospitals , than he goes to uk and hide there..

Would you like to shed some light on the bold part and enlighten us on how things have gone from bad to worst in KPK after PTI's arrival?

Whereas PTI was biggest fan of CJP ... Infact original movement was started by PTI in favor of CJP ... Then why he is become bias with them :undecided: I admit IK had sacrificed for him ... He had good relations with MQM but after 12 May he went totally against to MQM just because for CJP's favor ..........

PTI did all that to restore judiciary which was pawned by a dictator, so PTI's actions were right in this regard. But PTI and everyone else made CJP a holy cow and portrayed him like a hero which he never was from start. CJP played the card cleverly to cash it especially on the issues against PPP's govt. But all that was merely a bluff, no big case ever came to any solid conclusion, no case was properly pursued against PML-N and then CJP's role in election rigging cases and how he turned the cases down. All this has its volume mate..

Would you like to shed some light on the bold part and enlighten us on how things have gone from bad to worst in KPK after PTI's arrival?

google figures of bomb blasts and the number of dead , find out about the ministers glorifying the so called greatest ghazi of pakistan who murdered a governor in broad day light , the CM takes helicopters to attend weddings. Most of the provincial ministers are ex - corrupt politicians who are plain lotas > and thats the change the got

PTI did all that to restore judiciary which was pawned by a dictator, so PTI's actions were right in this regard. But PTI and everyone else made CJP a holy cow and portrayed him like a hero which he never was from start. CJP played the card cleverly to cash it especially on the issues against PPP's govt. But all that was merely a bluff, no big case ever came to any solid conclusion, no case was properly pursued against PML-N and then CJP's role in election rigging cases and how he turned the cases down. All this has its volume mate..

Actually Nawaz Sharif had played very cleverly his cards ... He used against Musharraf all political parties ... Musharraf was right in his decision ... He sacked to CJP on corruption charges which were labelled on his son ... This case shouldn't be politicized ... But unfortunately it happened ... Ganjay ne sub ko choona laga diya :P

I dont know, makes no sense about libel suit against mqm...

allegedly its said by PTI spokesperson, that would be Shireen Mazari, nothing from her on twitter.

the report might be misleading, tribune is famous for jalti per teelli...

This fact that Shirin Mazari announced to filing suite against MQM ... This is being discussed all national media channels tonight ......

This fact that Shirin Mazari announced to filing suite against MQM ... This is being discussed all national media channels tonight ......

I dont know on what grounds she said, if she said, media needs an issue to divert attention from pmln/ppp so they do what they are tasked to do.

Here are both MQM & PTI stance ,just hear the double standards of PTI > 2 of their sitting MPA's killed by Taliban and he is reluctant to say their name in public or protest against these animals and here the mighty hipocrat beating drums on MQM's statement > i guess the CHANGE was imran khan turning into a pakistani politician

[video]http://tune.pk/video/220852/record-1[/video]

Back
Top Bottom