What's new

MQM files Rs5b defamation suit against Imran Khan

I'm surprised why PTI didn't respond to their legal notice. Now that MQM have filed the legal suite, PTI will finally take things more seriously about MQM which is a good thing. But they should have done better than this.

And I don't see MQM winning this case, because Altaf openly threatened PTI for consequences at 3 talwar so any sane man will put the blame of Zahra Shah's murder on MQM. The case is in PTI's favor unless Sharif courts of Pakistan pull out something amazing out of it :lol:

I'm surprised why PTI didn't respond to their legal notice. Now that MQM have filed the legal suite, PTI will finally take things more seriously about MQM which is a good thing. But they should have done better than this.

And I don't see MQM winning this case, because Altaf openly threatened PTI for consequences at 3 talwar so any sane man will put the blame of Zahra Shah's murder on MQM. The case is in PTI's favor unless Sharif courts of Pakistan pull out something amazing out of it :lol:

But why would Sharif courts give verdict in favor of MQM...??

MQM should mend their ways with PTI. Their take on Imran Khan and PTI has damaged them enough already. But they can't think straight, they won't speak sanely because for MQM, they only know the language of extortionism and Bhattakhori... and they think they'd scare PTI with that just like they do Karachites.

so let's see my last 3 years of Ramadan

1) Amir Liquat video exposed & Veena Malik Imaan show

2) ZULFIQAR MIRZA holds quran on his head and swears that Altaf is ghadaar & anti pakhtoon

3) This year Ramadan Zaid Hamid vs Hamid Mir and Altaf bhai vs Imran bhai!

I love these Ramadan entertainment we get these days!

you know whats really entertaining these days... it's MQM vs PTI threads on PDF. :smitten:

But why would Sharif courts give verdict in favor of MQM...??

994559_399562353479009_148427477_n.jpg

Why has MQM not filed for defamation against BBC as of yet?

Is MQM accepting Altaf Hussain is it's leader? If Altaf is declared murderer, money launderer action should be taken against MQM.

Why has MQM not filed for defamation against BBC as of yet?

Another thread is opened on above topic .......

Is MQM accepting Altaf Hussain is it's leader? If Altaf is declared murderer, money launderer action should be taken against MQM.

I think MQM leadership is accepting to him Quaid-e-Tahreek on every level :( Then if he would be accused & such crime would be proved upon him then whole MQM leadership will be considered too as criminal for those crimes .........

Tit for tat: PTI to file Rs10b libel suit against MQM
ISLAMABAD: A few hours after the Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) filed a defamation suit against Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan, PTI announced it will file a suit against MQM, Express News reported on Tuesday.
The PTI spokesperson said that the party will file a Rs10 billion defamation suit against MQM.
However, the final decision will be taken once Imran comes back to Pakistan from London.
MQM leaders Farooq Sattar and Senator Farogh Naseem personally filed the suit today in the Sindh High Court for MQM Chief Altaf Hussain’s alleged character assassination in the wake of PTI leader Zahra Shahid Hussain’s murder.
Imran had held Hussain responsible for Zahra’s murder and accused him of inciting violence through his public broadcasts.
Tit for tat: PTI to file Rs10b libel suit against MQM – The Express Tribune

I think that PTI will defend it's case very easily,I myself have not clear idea that what PTI will do exactly,maybe @Jazzbot @Aeronaut and @Leader will guide us in this regard.

I dont know, makes no sense about libel suit against mqm...

allegedly its said by PTI spokesperson, that would be Shireen Mazari, nothing from her on twitter.

the report might be misleading, tribune is famous for jalti per teelli...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know, makes no sense about libel suit against mqm...

allegedly its said by PTI spokesperson, that would be Shireen Mazari, nothing from her on twitter.

the report might be misleading, tribune is famous for jalti per teelli...
well said,that really makes no sense...that is why I was a bit confused.

MQM has accepted it already,they just cover themselves by denying such fact.

PTI and Imran khan are distracting Pakistanis from their failures in KPK govt , All big claims are going down the drain ... 90 days and the place was to become a wonderland however in reality over 40 days gone and things are going from bad to worst.

Imran khan is hiding his face in hospitals , than he goes to uk and hide there..

Back
Top Bottom