What's new

Moscow Warms Up To Islamabad

Pakistan should lick their new master's feet and beg for nuke submarines,sukhois,aircraft carriers, help to sent rockets in space,help pakistan arm against in india....

I didnt know India su*ks its master to import all its weapon... Thanks for telling me...

Come on, this is an open forum, we can debate on it. Why dont you share your thoughts instead of one liners?

My reply was specific to that person's troll, not a general statement at all.

No you first go and read the articles... Dont troll.

Pakistan has failed so miserably as a country that its keeps on searching for new master when their old master throws them after use....pakistan should work hard and stand at their own...on one side pakistanis shouts around that china pakistan friendship is higher than mountain and deeper than ocean, on the other hand China has been slowly taking control of pakistan and its resources...no country on this earth is a true ally of another country everyone works for its own benefit either by friendship or enemity..

Russia to help pakistan in Bhasha dam project
Russia also show intrest in Iran-pakistan gas pipeline

I didnt know India su*ks its master to import all its weapon... Thanks for telling me...

No you first go and read the articles... Dont troll.
lol...we don't get our weopons freely like u do get by ******* Amrican's or Chinese*****.

Russia to help pakistan in Bhasha dam project
Russia also show intrest in Iran-pakistan gas pipeline

Russia considers whole of Jammu and Kashmir as a part of India, how are you expecting Bhasha Dam will be financed by Russia. :girl_wacko:

Dr cheetah recommends Gaviscon.

dont rub it in, its their sense of insecurity
they seem to ignore the fact that access to the Arabian sea is a decades old desire so its not just Pakistani interest, hence the mention of funding in gas pipeline. but it would be only put on hold due to the current conflict in Afghanistan and open American hostility to it. Russia would wait for stability and would advise the same to Pakistan otherwise BLA funding would quadrupole to operandi this project.

on the other hand under the current PPP Govt. one cant expect much because of Zardari's insatiable desire for commissions. state to state relations are long term and take a lot of patience to mature but they are in the right track.

Russian have not forgotten Afghanistan Nor Chechnen War - I / II - Where Pakistan Contributed

Apart from Iran-Pakistan Pipeline nothing appears to be Lucrative to Russia.

Mr Puntin on one more Chess Board!!

Russian may have been forgot and that's why they are coming ahead for friendship..................but Indians never forget every anything....they have same thing all the time....even 2 days before Indian Minister who was in Pakistan was trying to raise the issue of Hafiz saeed who speaks against India....and when CM of Punjab said why not you stop Ball Takhary to speak against Pakistan.....and he was mute.....:blah:

Interestingly, Moscow has signalled its readiness to warm up to Pakistan’s overtures with the proviso that Pakistan accommodates Russia’s concerns regarding the regional security scenario in Central Asia, given the fact that Pakistan’s Gilgit-Baltistan/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa belt is separated from Tajikistan by Afghanistan’s narrow Wakhan Corridor, and that this belt of Pakistan also borders the Kashgar prefecture of China’s troubled Xinjiang province. ..................

The devil is in the details: It depends on what Russia expects Pakistan to do in exchange for all that Pakistan is asking for, specially the "concerns regarding the regional security scenario in Central Asia".

Nothing will be cheap or easy given the overall situation.

Pakistan badly needs attack helicopters, I hope Pakistan gets MI-28 Havoc from Russia & the deal is successful.

WEll if you indian gentlemen , Think this is nothing Significant Then dont post here , let us have our fun .

However you will not do that as you have this slight feeling in you Gut as if something is happening , something you just cannot comprehend . so you go on Denial mode as it is best to deny the Reality you dont want to accept then to accept it.

The Game my Friends is not Changing it HAS changed long time ago. the sooner you grasp the situation the better it will be for you .

The devil is in the details: It depends on what Russia expects Pakistan to do in exchange for all that Pakistan is asking for, specially the "concerns regarding the regional security scenario in Central Asia".

Nothing will be cheap or easy given the overall situation.

what was that joke about George Bernard Shaw again ??? :)

Russia considers whole of Jammu and Kashmir as a part of India, how are you expecting Bhasha Dam will be financed by Russia. :girl_wacko:

Russia soon will consider whole of the Kashmir as a part of Pakistan, what you gonna do then ????

Back
Top Bottom