What's new

Mongol invasions of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, you are a joke...another dumbfcuk bharti not familiar with his own history :lol:

You have good familiarity about the history. Remember you wrote this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Due to Mongol invasions, India became the U.S of that era. Engineers, scientists, artists, musicians etc etc etc came from every part of surrounding empires to India en mass'

Doesn't matter.

You are still inferior, dark, short, weak, and ugly hindus :rofl:

Only good people in South India are 27 million Muslims of South India...

Are you claiming Pakistanis are snowwhites who are something else in reality. :wacko::wacko:

What are you, a street hoodlum???

No, your father. Ask your mommy hehehehhe :D
Difficult for you to understand that your pathetic country is nothing...nothing compared to India in military strength??

Bullsh!t..you couldn't even take ONE, yes just ONE fcuking city in previous wars!!!! You couldn't even take Lahore even with all the numerical superiority, surprise factor etc..and PAF literally r@ped iaf in air :lol: You could never win any victory over us! (W.Pakistan)....Civil war of E.Pakistan doesn't count...

PS, you kill one of our soldier..we go and murder 5 of yours pathetic soldiers and BEHEAD one !!! :yay:

And we dont need to do anything.. The Pakhtuns are handing over your @ss to you, as they have been for centuries.

LMAO!!! Dumbfcuk, Pakhtoons are OUR men!!!! Pakistan is the largest Pakhtoon nation on planet Earth! There are soooooo many generals in our Army that are Pakhtoons..and literally hundreds of thousands of Pakhtoon soliders...

Afghans however came to help Indian Muslims and butchered Marathas hindu arse hahaha...and we have helped Afghans in their struggle against Soviet and U.S too ( ;) ) ..We gave refuge to millions of Afghans in our land!!!

And you have nothing to do with the Mughals...you are just a bunch of low caste converts.

I didn't say we have as a whole...but there are many groups in Pakistan directly coming from Central Asia, Mughal etc..From example, Chugati people are descendants of Chagatai Turks and so on!!!

PS, it is only your cow-p!ss drinking hinduism that has 'low-caste' or 'high-caste' ...lol...Islam has freed us from that to great extent! Pakistan doesn't have any 'untouchables' ..

Doormat is far worse.... but then it comes naturally to you low caste converts.

No, cow-p!ss drinking is far worse..but it comes to your naturally because your mom drank p!ss when she was about to have you...

You have good familiarity about the history. Remember you wrote this. :omghaha::omghaha:

Funny thing is its true :lol:

Due to Mongol Invasions and destruction of surrounding lands.. ALOT of people migrated to india to seek protection (since india was still untouched/unconquered by Mongols)...Those people brought their skills, languages, poetry, food, clothes etc with them...This episode of indian history isn't very well-known...only well-read people know about it..but you are just another pathetic low life with no education at all :lol:

Are you claiming Pakistanis are snowwhites who are something else in reality.

No one claimed we are snow whites...but we aren't inferior, dumb, dark as sh!t ugly hindus :omghaha:

P@kis had a goo dtime here after i left last time.

Keep saying that you are not rape products P@kis, maybe history will change itself :rofl:

@ghilzai how old was the boy that you f&cked today in your pashtun jungles? 8 or 10?

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to Mongol Invasions and destruction of surrounding lands.. ALOT of people migrated to india to seek protection (since india was still untouched/unconquered by Mongols)...Those people brought their skills, languages, poetry, food, clothes etc with them...This episode of indian history isn't very well-known...only well-read people know about it..but you are just another pathetic low life with no education at all :lol:

Only contribution that was made to India was introduction of some tasty biryani.

No one claimed we are snow whites...but we aren't inferior, dumb, dark as sh!t ugly hindus :omghaha:

You think Pakistanis are snowwhites. :wacko::wacko: Photo post karun kya. :wacko:

P@kis had a goo dtime here after i left last time.

Keep saying that you are not rape products P@kis, maybe history will change itself :rofl:

@ghilzai how old was the boy that you f&cked today in your pashtun jungles? 8 or 10?

Invaders r@ped hindu women..specifically hindu women..and this is all recorded in their accounts (how they destroyed hindu temple and raped women there) ..so you are a product of r@pe :omghaha:

PS, go drink cow-p!ss as your hindu father does :rofl: and worship cow-dung as your mother does..

You aren't even a hard troll to counter..just another dumbass gettting his a$$ kicked by me...LOL!

And oh, your sister was already r@ped in the a$$ as she lives in india which has a rape epidemic :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your father. Ask your mommy hehehehhe :D

Bullsh!t..you couldn't even take ONE, yes just ONE fcuking city in previous wars!!!! You couldn't even take Lahore even with all the numerical superiority, surprise factor etc..and PAF literally r@ped iaf in air :lol: You could never win any victory over us! (W.Pakistan)....Civil war of E.Pakistan doesn't count...

PS, you kill one of our soldier..we go and murder 5 of yours pathetic soldiers and BEHEAD one !!! :yay:

LMAO!!! Dumbfcuk, Pakhtoons are OUR men!!!! Pakistan is the largest Pakhtoon nation on planet Earth! There are soooooo many generals in our Army that are Pakhtoons..and literally hundreds of thousands of Pakhtoon soliders...

Afghans however came to help Indian Muslims and butchered Marathas hindu arse hahaha...and we have helped Afghans in their struggle against Soviet and U.S too ( ;) ) ..We gave refuge to millions of Afghans in our land!!!

I didn't say we have as a whole...but there are many groups in Pakistan directly coming from Central Asia, Mughal etc..From example, Chugati people are descendants of Chagatai Turks and so on!!!

PS, it is only your cow-p!ss drinking hinduism that has 'low-caste' or 'high-caste' ...lol...Islam has freed us from that to great extent! Pakistan doesn't have any 'untouchables' ..

No, cow-p!ss drinking is far worse..but it comes to your naturally because your mom drank p!ss when she was about to have you...

Your fake bragging proves you are a street hoodlum. Unfortunately, no one is impressed. As for your one equal to 5, I thought reality had caught up to that, but I guess Pakistanis will always remain delusional.

Just see where Indian migrants to US are, and where you chaps are. While Indians are professionals and in high paying jobs, you are stuck in lower level blue collar vocations.

Invaders r@ped hindu women..specifically hindu women..and this is all recorded in their accounts (how they destroyed hindu temple and raped women there) ..so you are a product of r@pe :omghaha:

PS, go drink cow-p!ss as your hindu father does :rofl: and worship cow-dung as your mother does..

You aren't even a hard troll to counter..just another dumbass gettting his a$$ kicked by me...LOL!

And oh, your sister was already r@ped in the a$$ as she lives in india which has a rape epidemic :yay:

Abe katue... kitne smiley dalega apne post mein?

Kashmir mein humne to puri race hi change kar di hain muslim ki, jo muslim girls bar bar hinduoun se chudte hain...

Only contribution that was made to India was introduction of some tasty biryani.

Dumbfcuk, nobody talked about 'contributions'...I talked about the recorded historical event at the time of Mongol Invasions...Mongol invasions caused india to become alot more multicultural than it was before..it is a recorded fact studied by people who study indian history under the supervision of academia...you are a street boy with no cultured upbringing. I can understand..hence you didn't know about this episode of indian history ...lol

Regarding contributions, open another thread and I'll educate you even there ...:usflag:

You think Pakistanis are snowwhites. :wacko::wacko: Photo post karun kya. :wacko:

No snow whites, but superior to ugly, weak, darksh!t hindus :lol:

He doesn't realize that those "Hindu" women were largely his own great grandmothers:omghaha:

Abe katue... kitne smiley dalega apne post mein?

Kashmir mein humne to puri race hi change kar di hain muslim ki, jo muslim girls bar bar hinduoun se chudte hain...

:rofl:

awwwwwwww...ye teri aukat thi? kahan gayi teri trolling? Abhe se rona shuru kr diya? :omghaha:

Kashmir ko chor, pura hinduism ko choda hua hai...Somnat k mandir k 'gods' ko tor k Ghaznavi ne apnay palace ki stairs bnayi thi (recorded fact) :lol:

Entire hindu culture of ancient india was erased to ground....

Or tu sirf internet pe baith k chutiya ban skta hai? sad.

He doesn't realize that those "Hindu" women were largely his own great grandmothers:omghaha:

No, there were your grandmothers...

Read Timur's autobiography..he describes how he "raped" hindu women which did not convert to the true faith (Islam) AND those women then were made slaves of his army since they were napak hindus (Recorded history) :rofl:

awwwwwwww...ye teri aukat thi? kahan gayi teri trolling? Abhe se rona shuru kr diya? :omghaha:

Kashmir ko chor, pura hinduism ko choda hua hai...Somnat k mandir k 'gods' ko tor k Ghaznavi ne apnay palace ki stairs bnayi thi (recorded fact) :lol:

The Ghaznavids raped you "Hindus" first before coming to Somnath. The World knows you guys enjoy being raped, and then like to brag as if you were the rapist rather than the rapee. :rofl:

As for Kashmir, just a matter of time before Demographic change is affected.

Abbey tu to 1000 saal purani ghaznavi ghaznavi kar raha hai broken record ki tarah, wiase hum bhi kum nahi hai babri masjid mein... yeh soch ki indian army teri kashmiri randiyon ko abhi isi waqt kaise chod rahi hai.... i mean just as i type this post 3 beautiful kashmir ki kali/phool probably just got deflowered by indian army :rofl:

Your fake bragging proves you are a street hoodlum. Unfortunately, no one is impressed. As for your one equal to 5, I thought reality had caught up to that, but I guess Pakistanis will always remain delusional.

Just see where Indian migrants to US are, and where you chaps are. While Indians are professionals and in high paying jobs, you are stuck in lower level blue collar vocations.

No one is trying to impress you..I'm just kicking some ugly, kaali hindu arse..as I usually do here :omghaha:

Dumbfcuk, nobody talked about 'contributions'...I talked about the recorded historical event at the time of Mongol Invasions...Mongol invasions caused india to become alot more multicultural than it was before..it is a recorded fact studied by people who study indian history under the supervision of academia...you are a street boy with no cultured upbringing. I can understand..hence you didn't know about this episode of indian history ...lol

Regarding contributions, open another thread and I'll educate you even there ...:usflag:

You claimed that India became USA of that time because of those backward invaders. :omghaha::omghaha:

No snow whites, but superior to ugly, weak, darksh!t hindus :lol:

All I am seeing snowwhite talks in your comments. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom