What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

The moment you added Naxalites to secessionists, your argument became BS.

Their desperation shows here in their attempts to clutch at straws. Everyday that India experiences communal harmony, and on other hand sectarian and anti-minority violence increasing by the day in Pakistan, increases their desperation.

Sorry for your loss sister..I don't want to jump into but you Sikhs should demand a separate country.You were and are so ;oyal to them still they did so much atrocities on you people.We have our support with you.Khalistan Zindabad and Khalistan Paindabad.

Agree with you brother this is the way to go and good things must start at home ..right so lets begin with Balochistan then move on to karachi and then to the kingdom of waziristan over which you anyways have no control.Balochistan Zindabad and Waziristan Paindabad.

Let us show this Indian kufurs how to deal with sepratists.....Bhaiya zindabad.

Sorry for your loss sister..I don't want to jump into but you Sikhs should demand a separate country.You were and are so ;oyal to them still they did so much atrocities on you people.We have our support with you.Khalistan Zindabad and Khalistan Paindabad.

Yes, I support Khalistan with their ancient capital in Lahore and stretching all the way to Kabul...

All minorities vote. But only few Hindus even bother to vote. And all minorities vote Congress. All Hindus dont vote BJP.
People of Kerala have tried to Keep Politics away from Religion & Caste...............Many Religious leaders claim that they are vote banks (NSS, SNDP & Church)................But people of Kerala are no fools to be dedicated by these fools...............Cheers

The moment you added Naxalites to secessionists, your argument became BS.

That is comprehension error on your behalf, what i meant was identity. A communal group may be different while being part of a federation.

She is right in saying Congress has fucked this country left and right. I am repeating it here. I will risk a ban.

You are right..................People of India like to be get fucked by Congress rather than BJP, left & right since 1947..................

That is comprehension error on your behalf, what i meant was identity. A communal group may be different while being part of a federation.

Than may be you need to elaborate further, cause Naxalvad is a violent political movement. I cant fit it in with the rest you mentioned.

Than may be you need to elaborate further, cause Naxalvad is a violent political movement. I cant fit it in with the rest you mentioned.

The argument was if the two nation theory is bogus as Indian folk would propagate. I had to give a historical perspective as well as the situation we see today. It isn't about who's got a piece of land of their own and who don't, its about "how communal groups see themselves and what would happen should the national integration fail."

The argument was if the two nation theory is bogus as Indian folk would propagate. I had to give a historical perspective as well as the situation we see today. It isn't about who's got a piece of land of their own and who don't, its about "how communal groups see themselves and what would happen should the national integration fail."

My mistake, I failed to see that perspective.

On a different note, it is your right to raise the question of what if. And it is our duty to show that that what if situation would never occur.

Getting rid of congress will be independent India's biggest achievement! If BJP comes to power then it will be the duty of every citizen to make sure nothing like Godhra happens. Muslims are as much Indians as any other religion sect tribe. I will vote for modi as he has the right skills to be a good PM.

We need to eradicate congress. And amul baby needs at least 2 decades to grow up

My mistake, I failed to see that perspective.

On a different note, it is your right to raise the question of what if. And it is our duty to show that that what if situation would never occur.

It depends on how a nation of multi cultures see themselves when they are asked to see themselves as "one". When a communal group loses that middle ground, the clock starts ticking backwards for that federation. USSR is a great case study for what its states who didn't see themselves as part of the mainstream USSR did when the USSR was facing a mayday call at the hands of a bunch of poorly armed Jehadis in Afghanistan. No one would have imagined in 1978 that all of the "Stan" states, Ukraine and others would be kissing the Kremlin goodbye in just 10 years time....MOST of them.

Getting rid of congress will be independent India's biggest achievement! If BJP comes to power then it will be the duty of every citizen to make sure nothing like Godhra happens. Muslims are as much Indians as any other religion sect tribe. I will vote for modi as he has the right skills to be a good PM.

We need to eradicate congress. And amul baby needs at least 2 decades to grow up

modi is prime minister in dream of rss bjp and hinduwadi log not in a secular india it remain there dream i have been gone by trauma of mumbai 1992 riots, during bjp rath yatra in we have lost everything u people will never understand unless u been on minority place who have suffer i pray to allah that may not happen any of my indian brothers if u want india to remain 1 support any secular party

This recent incident in which he went to Uttarakhand and only saved the Gujarati pilgrims has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

This guy can only be state leader it seems. Which national leader would behave like this ? His heart only beats for Gujaratis .

The national leader Rahul Gandhi was in spain enjoying his holidays during the disaster.

The relief goods for Uttarakhand were holed up in Delhi for 3 days for a photo op flag off untill RG was back after his vacation.

The whole rescue effort from air was grounded for 1.5 hours because PM and sonia were having an aerial Survey of Uttarakhand .

I also don't like NaMo's over romance with Gujarat but atleast that guy is helping someone unlike the congress who are not even allowing other states in rescue operations .

modi is prime minister in dream of rss bjp and hinduwadi log not in a secular india it remain there dream i have been gone by trauma of mumbai 1992 riots, during bjp rath yatra in we have lost everything u people will never understand unless u been on minority place who have suffer i pray to allah that may not happen any of my indian brothers if u want india to remain 1 support any secular party

Which party in India is secular ??

Which party in India is secular ??

secular means if u r hindu majority leader u should protect minority human and governance rights my personal veiw partys r rjd sp bsp cong i ncp jdu national conference tdp left and many more but not like bjp shiv sena party like these hardliners

Back
Top Bottom