What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

Now there isn't a question of MODI or NO MODI..........

What our country wants desperately is to get RID of 10 years of Mis-Rule.

Even bigger need is to ensure that Amul baby never becomes PM. 15 years of vanvas to congress would do the job.

@arp2041 @Shweta

My hypothesis still stands.

What if BJP has a strategy of maximizing it's tally by Using Modi factor. Modi may help BJP touch 200 mark but would leave it desperate for allies.

SO what if after fighting election, BJP projects someone else as PM with Modi doing Sonia 2.0 .

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 @Shweta

My hypothesis still stands.

What if BJP has a strategy of maximizing it's tally by Using Modi factor. Modi may help BJP touch 200 mark but would leave it desperate for allies.

SO what if after fighting election, BJP projects someone else as PM with Modi doing Sonia 2.0 .

You seriously don't know Indian Politics brother............

If Modi will be responsible for BJP touching huge nos......

Than it will be only Modi as PM & believe me, allies will come.....will come from places you never imagined of.......

Since, it will be proven that people of India have given there VERDICT, & in a DEMOCRACY, it's the verdict of People that have to be respected at the END.

As Far As IDEOLOGIES go.................They are often traded in the market & sold to the Highest Bidder!!!

@Anonymous if you are in any doubt, than please read about how VP SINGH Govt. was formed...........

It Gives Great INSIGHT to Indian Politics..........

When Both LEFT & RIGHT Join hands to Occupy the CENTER!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He can become the savior of India. The man has substantial governing talent.

If Modi were contesting for PM say after a decade or two, he would have had the elections wrapped in a bag and delivered to his house - majority of the youth and urban population supports him.

However, the villages decide the fate of India, and the rural folk are still swayed by Congress slogans and handouts and the Gandhi family name.

So it is highly unlikely that BJP will manage to pull it off.

But the people of India have surprised many election predictions, only time will tell.

A Mass Murderer as PM of the country would do wonders for Indian Image.

Modi is too radical a Character to be picked by BJP, and has Polarized the Alliance.

The Alliance partners are jumping off the Sinking Ship like rats.

This Polarization has created desertions in the NDA Alliance and on the other hand it may unify and strengthen Congress and its allies.

Looks like in their euphoria BJP just shot itself in the foot and is now on a Self-Destruct mission.

:pop:

Even a right wing party like BJP with a hardline leader like Modi is still relatively more moderate than a mainstream centerist party in Pakistan like PML-N. In India we have parties ranging from extreme right like shiv sena to extreme left like the communists and everything in between. Even in extreme right we have hardline Hindu parties and hardline Muslim parties like Akbaruddin Owaisi's MIM. We also have very pro-Muslim parties like Mulayam's Samajwadi party. If all partys in Pakistan were to be to put in Indian political spectrum, most would be in right wings.

Isn't that my question? Sajjan Kumar is enough proof that 'conviction' means nothing. Modi supporters taking 'conviction' route are just being hypocritical.

How come you never ask this question to modi supporters when they say he has never been convicted?

Again a stupid post from you Abdul bhai.
You cant draw analogy between Modi and Sajjan Kumar. Sajjan Kumar is a congi, and its congi govt in the center, congi is doing everything it can shamelessly to save these murders sajjan kumar and tytler,There are witnesses who have seen them leading mobs in 84.
On the other hand we have Modi who has entire state machinery against him, CBI, home ministry, media etc. and yet they are not able to find a single shred of evidence against him which only proves that he is actually innocent.
So the fact tht sajjan kumar isnt being convicted doent mean our judiciary is at fault, it just proves how shameless congress govt is and to what extent it can go to defend the murderers in its party.

because he hate muslim and chrishten example godhra and orrisa communal rights after that navin patnaik left the bjp and nda bjp follow only hate policy of rss and vhp they india to become hinduuuu sthan not secular

Brother what's your take on the burning on innocent women and children in train in Godhra that sparked off the riots ?
That too when there was no provocation from the other side.

I support Modi for reasons of my own.

I can sense that. But please mind there is a fundamental difference between the two ideologies.

I support Modi for reasons of my own.

I understand your reasons mate.. Pakistani elites are desperate for 'I-told-you-so' moments, which events like post-Godhra Gujarat communal riots gives plenty of opportunities for. Even after 66years they are so insecure about their national identity. Communal harmony in India does not bode well for two nation theory.

I understand your reasons mate.. Pakistani elites are desperate for 'I-told-you-so' moments, which events like post-Godhra Gujarat communal riots gives plenty of opportunities for. Even after 66years they are so insecure about their national identity. Communal harmony in India does not bode well for two nation theory.

That is your belief, the two nation theory is a fact, it echoes from Pakistan,to Khalistan, to Naxalite movements. It has echoed throughout Indian history, it has never been a single country except two times for obvious reasons. However that isn't what i said and what said is something you won't understand,nor do i expect you to.

NDTV giving twist as usual.

They have another scoundrel Gupta who does 'walk the talk' show a congress-I poodle; ran heading on his recent show that BJP Chief minister (of another state) takes on Modi, when he was not doing it.

When the nation is suffering from a calamity and Soldiers are made sitting ducks and then butchered by Muslims in J&K, this whole NDTV channel is only busy putting N. Modi in a bad light. Just a glance at the programs they are doing in recent past one would easily count number of anti Modi rants they have been throwing at nation for their agenda.

Like in Rajneeti movie one actor says, 'Bhokhlaa gaye hain'; congress-I bhokhlaa gayee hai.

Another NDTV video right out from their congress-I ***.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/left-right-centre/modi-dividing-nda-first-nitish-now-uddhav/280550?hp&video-featured[/video]

Desperation at its peak.

One must ask NDTV that why it should be any congress-I bastard's concern when BJP is falling down and their alliance is breaking; It should be BJP's concern and congress-I should be happy about it. And then look whom from congress-I NDTV is bringing up to troll; that characterless Abhishek Manu shanghvi who was filmed ******* a women for a favor he promised to her on seat of her choice in a public office.

That is your belief, the two nation theory is a fact, it echoes from Pakistan,to Khalistan, to Naxalite movements. It has echoed throughout Indian history, it has never been a single country except two times for obvious reasons. However that isn't what i said and what said is something you won't understand,nor do i expect you to.

The moment you added Naxalites to secessionists, your argument became BS.

Back
Top Bottom