What's new

Modi bats for dalits to solemnize Hindu weddings

Well now you guys are tricking muslims into your religion too?

Exploiting them?

Another wave of Islamic Jihad might be needed in Hindu-stan I guess...

This is wrong and pathetic....

Hindus should convert to Islam and not the opposite way..c'mon..its just common sense.

This line is just precious. :rofl:

1 nation - 1 billion Hindus

57 nations -1.5 billion Muslims including 150 million Indian Muslims.

Your point?

Islam's comparison can only be made with christianity...no other religion/civilization is "global" , transnational, transcontinental...only Islam and christianity....

why are comparing the two?

during middle ages the Islamic invasions were only successfully because we were not united and busy fighting amount ourself but now we are not only united but militarily prepared in case of any more stupid jihad Mecca and Madina would be blown to ashes :devil:

Well, Islamic Civilization will lost two cities while in return, it will wipe hindu/dharmic civilization from the pages of history.

While Islam will still be there, in large numbers, ever-expanding globally Inshallah...your religion/culture/civilization/people will only be talked about in history books. People will learn "oh there used to be some people like this blah blah" ...

Not a bad trade I'd say...:lol:

This line is just precious. :rofl:

I know right!!! :)

Your point?

Islam's comparison can only be made with christianity...no other religion/civilization is "global" , transnational, transcontinental...only Islam and christianity....

why are comparing the two?

Well, Islamic Civilization will lost two cities while in return, it will wipe hindu/dharmic civilization from the pages of history.

While Islam will still be there, in large numbers, ever-expanding globally Inshallah...your religion/culture/civilization/people will only be talked about in history books. People will learn "oh there used to be some people like this blah blah" ...

I know right!!! :)

Actually no.

Budhism and Jainism are Dharmic religions - like Brother religion to Hinduism. Infact many consider Budhism to be an evolved Hindu version any many others consider it as a subsect of Hinduism.

And Most of Chinese are Budhist :woot:, as is a good percentage of South East Asia as well as East Asia.

You would have to make sure all those get killed as well.

And i doubt Pakistani's or anyone else will do anything to the 'higher than himalayas' friends ;)

And you know the Chinese dont take things lying down ;)

What an Idea Sirjee ?
This guy just try to find solution for everyone, everything.

@arp2041 Your take on this.

What sins ? Dude, you are victim of targeted Media Campaign and Congress. Do some independent research. You don't know what used to happen in Gujarat, how much he tried to stop the riots, how Congress which was power for so many years, used its power even after they were not in govt. and how Modi was made scapegoat.

Congress has history of causing riots in many places in India to get minority vote bank.

Do you honestly think that Modi has nothing to do with riot? Honestly?

What about those IPS officers who openly claimed that modi himself behind this? You might say they are congressi, But think a bit what they will get going against modi? In the same time those who helped him got carrots.

What about his statement? "action and reaction?", Do you expect this from chief minister?

What about Babu Bajrangi? In his video he clearly boasts about boss's role. Dint he? You think he was joking?

Forget about goverment support in arranging the rehabilitation camps, he ordered to close refuge camps just to show "normalcy returned to gujrat"...I mean this is the last stage a cruel person can reach.

Last edited by a moderator:
@doublemaster read history of Gujrat. And you say Police was used by Modi, have you thought who ruled gujarat prior to Modi ?

If you don't know Politicians and Bureaucrats work together.

In Rajasthan, for transfer to preferred location price start from 50,000 rps onward. Some time if you are going to be replaced someone who is paying for your post, you have to pay higher to other person.

Police and Congress, always together. Modi made life hell for those politicized Police, who let oppression of Hindus in Gujarat because of vote bank of Congress.

I am telling from experience and you can ask any Indian especially north Indians.

You believe in media, why don't you believe in Supreme Court and SIT report ?

Did you heard of West Bengal riots on 21 Feb, 2913 ? Why is media silent ? 200 houses burnt of Hindus, women molested.

Are rights and NGOs for Minorities only ? What about Majorities ? Mamta stopped Salman Rushdie while allowed these riots. All for vote bank politics for upcoming Panchayat elections.

The people you support are the reason we are still in this social mess. Congress and its allies gave riots, caste based politics, religion based, keep poverty to get votes, etc. etc.

If you don't like them, give me a better choice,

I am not big fan of Modi. But I am practical person. I support Modi just because there is a slimmer of hope that Development based Politics trend starts in India replacing caste/religion etc. based Politics.

I want to see 10 years down the line a much better PM candidate.

it will wipe hindu/dharmic civilization from the pages of history.

While Islam will still be there, in large numbers, ever-expanding globally Inshallah...your religion/culture/civilization/people will only be talked about in history books. People will learn "oh there used to be some people like this blah blah"

This post is a clear example why people suffers Islamophobia. If you can't respect other's faith you don't deserve some:tdown:

Do you honestly think that Modi has nothing to do with riot? Honestly?

No he did not.

What about those IPS officers who openly claimed that modi himself behind this? You might say they are congressi, But think a bit what they will get going against modi? In the same time those who helped him got carrots.

Political dreams like Shwetha Bhatt who contested on congress support or a Rajya sabha MP seat.

Actually those corrupt officers thought this would be a open and shut case, with everyone believing their words, that the Govt will fall and they would be celebrities..

Poor souls little did they realise that their bluff would be called out and they would become pariahs..

What about his statement? "action and reaction?", Do you expect this from chief minister?

Dont be daft..what he said was "Kriya pratikriya ke chain chal rahi hai. Hum chahte hai ke na kriya ho, aur na pratikriya ( a chain reaction is going on..what I want is neither the action nor the reaction).

What's wrong in that ?

Modi 'action-reaction' statement not sufficient to make a case: SIT - Indian Express

What about Babu Bajrangi? In his video he clearly boasts about boss's role. Dint he? You think he was joking?

No he was boasting..over the top..clearly like a victor who takes extra credit even when not due to him..

If his video was found to be legally admissible then what stopped the so called justice cottage industry from using that to sue Modi ?

Forget about goverment support in arranging the rehabilitation camps, he ordered to close refuge camps just to show "normalcy returned to gujrat"...I mean this is the last stage a cruel person can reach.

What is wrong in closing the refugee camps when actually the riots have stopped.? People have to go on with their lives either hindus or muslims..

moreover this is how you muslims outside gujarat have been continuously fooled for 10 years and you want to be fooled even now,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/236672-gujarat-riot-victims-seek-protection-money-minting-ngos.html

Keep getting fooled, that is your wish..but dont ask others also to join in your charade..
@doublemaster

dont bring the same old "oh he killed muslims" again into this thread too. There are plenty of threads for that. This is about a positive news on an attempt at social reformation among Hindus. Leave it.

If somebody is trained to be a priest and practices all the required rituals and restrictions then he becomes a Brahmin :lol: ............they don't remain dalits anymore.

If somebody is trained to be a priest and practices all the required rituals and restrictions then he becomes a Brahmin :lol: ............they don't remain dalits anymore.

That classification or mentality of thinking that if a person does rituals he must be a Brahmin must go..

Any Hindu, if he is well versed in rituals should be up for the job..

Lord Ram did not think about Sabari being a tribal before worshipping her foot.

That classification or mentality of thinking that if a person does rituals he must be a Brahmin must go..

Any Hindu, if he is well versed in rituals should be up for the job..

Lord Ram did not think about Sabari being a tribal before worshipping her foot.

A Tantri is required to practices Self-control, tranquility, uprightness, patience, purity, humility, learning, austerity, wisdom, and is required to upholds faith by his actions.

This is also the definition of Brahmin. Marriages are also solemnize by person with such characteristics as hindu marriages symbolizes spiritual union and the character of the Brahmin adds strength to the union by invoking the gods to ensure success of the marriage.

The mentality of speaking about Hinduism without know anything about it, is the one that needs to go. No point in propagating ignorance now is there ?

Never heard the story of Lord Ram 'worshiping' Sabari. Is this a new addition of Ramayana we are not aware of ?

A Tantri is required to practices Self-control, tranquility, uprightness, patience, purity, humility, learning, austerity, wisdom, and is required to upholds faith by his actions.

This is also the definition of Brahmin. Marriages are also solemnize by person with such characteristics as hindu marriages symbolizes spiritual union and the character of the Brahmin adds strength to the union by invoking the gods to ensure success of the marriage.

The mentality of speaking about Hinduism without know anything about it, is the one that needs to go. No point in propagating ignorance now is there ?

Never heard the story of Lord Ram 'worshiping' Sabari. Is this a new addition of Ramayana we are not aware of ?

You didnt get the point.

The mentality of thinking that the guy at the top is a Brahmin must go. By making the guy at the top as a Brahmin, we automatically invent a name for those at the bottom.

The caste system has outlived its utility and a reformation is needed in Hinduism to stress on the Hindu identity and Hindu identity alone without the divisive caste factor. That is the only hope Hinduism has to face the factors that are trying to undermine it.

I'm surprised that you have not heard of the story of Ram touching the feet of elderly tribal woman Sabari who had been waiting for a darshan of him for many years.

You didnt get the point.

The mentality of thinking that the guy at the top is a Brahmin must go. By making the guy at the top as a Brahmin, we automatically invent a name for those at the bottom.

The caste system has outlived its utility and a reformation is needed in Hinduism to stress on the Hindu identity and Hindu identity alone without the divisive caste factor. That is the only hope Hinduism has to face the factors that are trying to undermine it.

I'm surprised that you have not heard of the story of Ram touching the feet of elderly tribal woman Sabari who had been waiting for a darshan of him for many years.

I thought your solution to the caste problem was countering it with 'pride' in one's caste :what:

In Arya Samaj hindu of any caste can do hindu Karmakands.So the idea isn't new.

If it gets popularity from Modis initiative , then very well.

I thought your solution to the caste problem was countering it with 'pride' in one's caste :what:

There is nothing wrong if the caste is just taken as another identity like linguistic identity within the over-arching Hindu identity.

The first goal must be to abolish the discrimination based on that.

What I'm saying is anyone must be able to do the job of the Brahmin without the need to call himself a Brahmin.

Back
Top Bottom