What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

But only the A versions (4th gen) are available in high numbers and if I'm not wrong the indigenous engines still has some issues, that's why Russian engines will still be imported right?
Hehe, some Russians I talked with on another forum would tell you something else about that navtive engine on J20, I wait for the operational version and official specs. There is still too much speculation about it, just like about T-50.

If they do still import Russian engines, it is only for the old J-11A and J-10A.

WS-15 is more successful than WS-10, so they won't need any Russian engine for the stealth fighter.

If they do still import Russian engines, it is only for the old J-11A and J-10A.

WS-15 is more successful than WS-10, so they won't need any Russian engine for the stealth fighter.

Is there any specific technical or mechanical hiccups for not using the new WS- 15 engines on old J11 and J10s:coffee:

Is there any specific technical or mechanical hiccups for not using the new WS- 15 engines on old J11 and J10s:coffee:

Because there are still issues to work out for the new engines but say! how close is the LCA to getting any kind of indigenous engine? :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :coffee:

ps, I have more nonchalant coffee faces than you. Lame :tdown:

WS-15 is not ready yet, and WS-10G is applied for new aircrafts like the prototype J-20 and J-10B only.

I think they are gradually phased out AL-31F, and large number of WS-10A is used for the replacement.

Because there are still issues to work out for the new engines but say! how close is the LCA to getting any kind of indigenous engine? :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: :coffee:

ps, I have more nonchalant coffee faces than you. Lame :tdown:

people cant go easy don't they lame:wave:

WHY BRING LCA HERE

IF YOU HAVE MORE NONCHALANT COFFEE FACE THAN ME HAVE FUN I DONT GIVE A $HIT LAMO

Last edited:
By looking at the photos, it seems that the J-20 was tested using both a native and Russian engine.

Also would you expect the Russians to go out of their way to praise the J-20 or Chinese efforts at indigenisation?
Actually we dont, just like you do to Indian achievements....No hard feeling CS :cheers:

Just some Hard fact.

By looking at the photos, it seems that the J-20 was tested using both a native and Russian engine.

Also would you expect the Russians to go out of their way to praise the J-20 or Chinese efforts at indigenisation?

Of course not, but on the other hand, not all Chinese would admit that there are still issues with the engine developments right? It's the same old blame game, no matter which side you look at.

Btw, can you tell me the latest number of J11Bs that are inducted into operational service now and what's the status of J15 is?

@ sancho
i agree with you.
BTW i hope our MMRCA aircrafts will do good job in north east.

India and china both are no small countries. Neither of them would go for WAR. We will see more intresting MIND GAMES than actual war.

are you crazy why you open this old thread ????

sigh.. exactly.
I was going to say. China should just place their entire J-8 collection south east just to entertain them. It's not as if war will break out between China and India anyway. :P

The MMRCA winner then would be the Eurofighter Typhoon.In the north eastern border IAF would face the J-11s which are air-superiority jets so EFT is ideal because of its excellent air2air capability whereas Multirole jets like j-10 and MKK can be taken care by both MKI and EFT.However if Rafale wins then also its fine as it has passed the technical qualifications.Both the jets are good and its good for India

Why are we talking about deployment when the induction itself is months if not years away?
It is a non-news.

If the EFT-2000 is selected then by 2015 will have 4 of the best air superiority jets -> The Su-30MKI upg(super 30),the MiG-29SMT upg and EFT of the IAF and the MiG-29k of the IN.what a line up- just like manchester united.

Back
Top Bottom