What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

Ok. looks like Indians on this forum accept the level of defence expenditure that India currently spends. It is more like 2.5% of GDP btw but that does not matter too much. It is your country, so your choice.

India spends 1.35-1.50% of its GDP on defence

The latest Airbus A380 has nearly 60% US content, you think the Rafale and Typhoon does not contain US technology.You think the machine tools and raw materials needed to manufacture the aircraft is entirely French or European?

A major portion of the billions you will pay the Europeans will end up in the US anyway, leaving India just as vulnerable to sanctions. :tup:

So yeah, all things considered it is India's loss. :agree:

I think we are not discussion on American parts.. On reality from coke to satellites everything has got American hands... but my debate is simple.. India will not be affected and was immune in the past.. i hope it is the same in future... But in case France or Russia says no ... so it is a real problem... so deal lost in MMRCA is not loss of India but America....

Yes, China and India are rivals. Obviously.

And personally, I dislike India. I find Indians to be quite hateful.

But China does not support terrorists, in the way that Indira Gandhi supported LTTE.

Yeah China has a different strategy when it comes to terrorism, heard of Pol Pot?

Arunchal Pradesh does not have many natural resources, and certainly no large amounts of oil/gas. The local economy is driven by agriculture.

Arunchal Pradesh is one of the poorest states in all of India.

List of Indian states by GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dude , wiki figures are no more than a brief overview ...Arunachal Pradesh along with Kashmir are two of the Indian States projected to be topmost in hydro-electric power generation

Economic Infrastructure of Arunachal Pradesh - Fast Facts | Economy Watch

Let us get the money and time , in a couple of years you will see Indian private companies invest in billions and transform other aspects of infrastructure too. Apparently Chinese Thinktanks are well aware of this , suddenly

trading up Aksai Chin in return for AP ---after all these years makes perfect logical sense , to them .

We don't actually want Anuchal Pradesh, the Chinese leaders are keeping that claim open just as a political bargaining chip.

Look at how well the Indian economy is doing, look at how well the Chinese economy is doing... do you honestly think they want to fight each other now? Why would either country "rock the boat" when both our economies are doing so well?

I don't blame India for being prepared on the NE though, nothing wrong with being prepared.

In a few years India will reach parity with China in Economic/Military strength... and we won't need to worry about war between us after that. There will be peace in Asia.

A beautiful thought... This is called a rational thinking..:cheers:

That was the old cd he has changed now and i do know the reason why

U R Right.. But at the same time we shud not refreign ourselves from the reality... Earlier it was MIG 21 & 27, Now its MMRCA.. Chill man, his thoughts r aprreciated on his thoughts, if he changed then we r not changing our course of action... Bolo Ta Ra Ra Ra...

Absolutely right bro.The chinese dragon is no longer the sane poster he used to be.Do you know what happened to him?

He was too disapointed as some indians used racist words against him which in my thought is just stupid we should not use those words nor do we have any right to do so who are we to comment on how do they look

U R Right.. But at the same time we shud not refreign ourselves from the reality... Earlier it was MIG 21 & 27, Now its MMRCA.. Chill man, his thoughts r aprreciated on his thoughts, if he changed then we r not changing our course of action... Bolo Ta Ra Ra Ra...

I agree we should not change our course but i do know china & india aint going on war due to ao any time soon

I agree we should not change our course but i do know china & india aint going on war due to ao any time soon

We r living in a multipolar world, unlike China & US. If we go in for a war, the mankind will definitely see the last day of existence.. I think the Chinese r wise enough not to engage us in such misadventure... Its better to do good business and grow mutually..
The need of the hour is to respect the mcmohan line and build mutual trust.. :agree:

We r living in a multipolar world, unlike China & US. If we go in for a war, the mankind will definitely see the last day of existence.. I think the Chinese r wise enough not to engage us in such misadventure... Its better to do good business and grow mutually..
The need of the hour is to respect the mcmohan line and build mutual trust.. :agree:

+1
its better we both pay attention to our growing eco rather than fighting and destroying it and as a result see an other 100 year of western dominance

+1
its better we both pay attention to our growing eco rather than fighting and destroying it and as a result see an other 100 year of western dominance

Agreed.. Let the Chinese understand this.. As they claim they r super powers,, Great powers come with greater responsibilities.. It seems they are more interested in fueling indo-pak disputes..

Back
Top Bottom