What's new

MMRCA aircrafts to be deployed to face chinese threat in North East !!

@D.B.C you accept it or not.. it is Americans fault to have lost the race... your country has got rules and it has got restriction .. similarly India has got its own interest.. and for that interest Indians need the best offer .... it is right to go for the best offer with no restriction and no EUMA... especially Rafale suits the best.. they offer no downgrade.. full ToT... on top of it no restriction.. yes that is costly but better than restrictions... And in a short war (which is the most propable in Asian subcontinents) we need machines to fight which are free to be used on will and not strategic support.. because before we get support that war will be over..

I reserve the right to respond in kind to anyone who insults my country. It is
uncharacteristic of me to say what I did, but that idiot needed a reality check.

you are new to internet to talk about poor... there are countries which where ready to eat grass for the nukes... and India didnt say the same... If you think what can poor do i can post some awesome outstanding life of utter poor people who had determination to grow.. and they are in good posistion.. India is a land of opportunity.. if you are not lazy you will not be poor...

There are government in India which gives rice for Rs 2.. so what you can say.. India being a new country just 60 +years it is born... you know what it is outstanding... Poor have opportunity here... only thing they are lazy...

That's why we have unwanted guests from our neighborhood....;)

This is a defence thread and not a economy related thread.So post your craps on the economy thread.Stop trolling u scumbag.

I wasn't the one that brought up American jobs and I did not insult your President.
What is "ynu khankir may"? How can I feel insulted if I don't know what it means? :cool:

It means scumbag.You can check the post again.I have edited it.And it was not meant to be *ynu*but you.

DBC, Omega007: Can you guys just cut the crap. Omega007, dude just be civil.

I don't have a clue why this thread is being derailed. US and India are good buddies despite all the differences. Whatever is the fallout of MMRCA can be discussed in another thread. this is not the place for it.

I reserve the right to respond in kind to anyone who insults my country. It is
uncharacteristic of me to say what I did, but that idiot needed a reality check.

yeah he went a bit more on calling first citizens which is totaly unnaceptable...

Taking the argument of yours with Ganga

Death.By.Chocolate said:
Upset about American planes loosing - no not at all; it is as Chogy put it 'India's loss'.

the reality it is never a loss for India... because India was never a big customer for US... Yeah if Russia or French closes the door yes it is a very very big loss for India... i hope you accept this..

Good day dreaming buddy.By the way it is you Bangladeshis,the worst traitors on earth, who should be scared

Why this reaction? I was only stating that India is and cannot be a match for China in the coming decades. Infact i think that overall the Chinese are closer to the US than India is to China.

Name me one truly complete weapon system that India manufactures? China has J-11B(which has indigenous WS-10 engine now), KJ-2000 AWACS, Type-99 tank, WZ-10 attack helicopter and Type-052C AESA destroyer. India simply cannot manufacture anything major at all. How can a country like India compete with the might of China? I see the gap between China and india actually growing in the coming decade, not narrowing.

Make no mistake, China is trying to be a near competitor to the US militarily by the end of this decade. It's military technology will be a close second to the US with all others trailing behind by 2020. Some of the systems that China has in the works are truly mind blowing in the likes of the J-20 Fighhter and the new generation PL-21D ramjet missile. This is a combination that is likely the scare the pants of even F-22 pilots as they cannot assume any subtantial superiority over the J-20/PL-21D combination.

India is decades behind China. I know that Indians can and should dream but trying to compare themselves against a much more technological advanced power like China is ridiculous. Like i have already said, smart Indians would concentrate on the economy and minimum deterrance than trying to compete with an economic and soon to be military behemoth across the Himalayas

Why this reaction? I was only stating that India is and cannot be a match for China in the coming decades. Infact i think that overall the Chinese are closer to the US than India is to China.

Name me one truly complete weapon system that India manufactures? China has J-11B(which has indigenous WS-10 engine now), KJ-2000 AWACS, Type-99 tank, WZ-10 attack helicopter and Type-052C AESA destroyer. India simply cannot manufacture anything major at all. How can a country like India compete with the might of China? I see the gap between China and india actually growing in the coming decade, not narrowing.

Make no mistake, China is trying to be a near competitor to the US militarily by the end of this decade. It's military technology will be a close second to the US with all others trailing behind by 2020. Some of the systems that China has in the works are truly mind blowing in the likes of the J-20 Fighhter and the new generation PL-21D ramjet missile. This is a combination that is likely the scare the pants of even F-22 pilots as they cannot assume any subtantial superiority over the J-20/PL-21D combination.

India is decades behind China. I know that Indians can and should dream but trying to compare themselves against a much more technological advanced power like China is ridiculous. Like i have already said, smart Indians would concentrate on the economy and minimum deterrance than trying to compete with an economic and soon to be military behemoth across the Himalayas

heh, we're flattered but I think you are overselling where China is in relation to the US.

Oh really .. Have you lived all your life in UK and are you mistaking UK for China ? BTW, US was the pivotal player to get India nuclear deal.

Yes, India can never produce anything worthwhile but if you have made up your mind, I don't plan to educate you. The way India will counter the might of China is exactly the way China counters US. It will take some time for you to believe it but that will happen in due course.

Precisely my point but half knowledge is dangerous.

If this was the mentality of China, will they be where they are in terms of military. Your post smacks of hippocracy. Try doing something for your country instead of sitting in UK and praising China. Indians were on par with Pakistan, China in the 1950s. Today we are behind China and Indians know about it. Thanks for reminding. But in the scale of time for Nations, the show has just begun.

Oh really .. Have you lived all your life in UK and are you mistaking UK for China ? BTW, US was the pivotal player to get India nuclear deal.

Yes, India can never produce anything worthwhile but if you have made up your mind, I don't plan to educate you. The way India will counter the might of China is exactly the way China counters US. It will take some time for you to believe it but that will happen in due course.

Precisely my point but half knowledge is dangerous.

If this was the mentality of China, will they be where they are in terms of military. Your post smacks of hippocracy. Try doing something for your country instead of sitting in UK and praising China. Indians were on par with Pakistan, China in the 1950s. Today we are behind China and Indians know about it. Thanks for reminding. But in the scale of time for Nations, the show has just begun.

Do you have anything subtantial to counter any of my points rather than baseless assumptions about how long I have been in the UK and what i have done for my country? You know precisely zero about my personal situation so please refrain from uninformed comments.

I am simply stating that India cannot match China in any field in the next few decades and it should concentrate on the economy and minimum deterrence rather than a huge arms race with a country with much greater financial and military capacity. It is hard for Indians to digest that their country is very far behind China but facts are facts. Better to have a accurate view of the situation rather than live in a fantasy world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom