What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

@damdam786 do you think there is any difference between Dogra Rajputs and Brahmins? I mean people from one region are usually similar like you said but looking at the trend it seems that Brahmins have less ASI compared to other castes in any given region. I mean look at UP Brahmins. Dogra Brahmins probably have less ASI than Rajputs but the difference is probably not as big. My guess is less than 5 % - probably around 2-3 %. It would be interesting to compare and also compare with other groups in the region like Himachalis, Kashmiris, Punjabis (khatris, jatts, brahmins).

Read again: "When I used HarappaWorld, these were my results:

S-Indian 37%
Baloch 35%
Caucasian 11%
NE Euro 10%
Siberian 2%
Beringian 2%
Papuan, American, Mediterranean, SW Asian all 1%"

37% south Indian. And mussalis are related to doms and banjara in my opinion. The jatts who work in fields all day look nothing like mussalis. Even other "lower castes" look nothing like mussalis. But yeah, Punjabis are not really light skinned, but brown-olive and obviously darker than Pashtuns. So are Potoharis.

His id is 374 on hap, he got there 34%. Remember the results you posted are not done by Zac but different calculator. Only on harappadna Zac put official results. He calculate it the same way as he did with others 419 samples, and hap 374 got 34%.

Also guys, make a new thread as we are grossly off topic.

making another thread on this topoc will mean troll fest lol

Read again: "When I used HarappaWorld, these were my results:

S-Indian 37%
Baloch 35%
Caucasian 11%
NE Euro 10%
Siberian 2%
Beringian 2%
Papuan, American, Mediterranean, SW Asian all 1%"

37% south Indian. And mussalis are related to doms and banjara in my opinion. The jatts who work in fields all day look nothing like mussalis. Even other "lower castes" look nothing like mussalis. But yeah, Punjabis are not really light skinned, but brown-olive and obviously darker than Pashtuns. So are Potoharis.

I was only talking about natural skin tone, of course jats dont look like mussali even if they are tanned by working in fields.

@damdam786 do you think there is any difference between Dogra Rajputs and Brahmins? I mean people from one region are usually similar like you said but looking at the trend it seems that Brahmins have less ASI compared to other castes in any given region. I mean look at UP Brahmins. Dogra Brahmins probably have less ASI than Rajputs but the difference is probably not as big. My guess is less than 5 % - probably around 2-3 %. It would be interesting to compare and also compare with other groups in the region like Himachalis, Kashmiris, Punjabis (khatris, jatts, brahmins).

3 Punjabi brahmins on harappadna average 34% ASI while 5 samples from Kashmiri brahmins average 32%. Only in these regions brahmins seem to be more ASI shifted by 2-3% then other higher caste. In rest of South Asia brahmin samples show less ASI then other people of region where they live.

Last edited:
His id is 374 on hap, he got there 34%. Remember the results you posted are not done by Zac but different calculator. Only on harappadna Zac put official results. He calculate it the same way as he did with others 419 samples, and hap 374 got 34%.

Yeah, so one "pahari rajput" sample is not enough to reach a conclusion that rajputs are more south indian oriented than other Punjabis. That was my point all along. I would pretty much want to have my own genetic test but where do I get it?

Yeah, so one "pahari rajput" sample is not enough to reach a conclusion that rajputs are more south indian oriented than other Punjabis. That was my point all along. I would pretty much want to have my own genetic test but where do I get it?

There are 5-6 kashmiri/pahari rajputs samples not one. They are 3-4% more ASI on average then central punjab muslim/sikh jats, not a big difference anyway. The big difference is between sample of punjabi rajas and Bengali, Rajasthan rajput sample. On harappadna website there 3 are websites they accept samples from, check them out and see whats best for you.

havent you tired of making a thread on facial fetures? You indians are indeed pathetic. So much into castes and colors. Complex issues.

Most of the people commenting on this thread are Pakistanis. You're just butthurt :lol:

Most of the people commenting on this thread are Pakistanis. You're just butthurt :lol:

Im fairer than you, i have green eyes,do you see me posting this nonsense? Wherever you go this nonsense goes there. You're the common denominator.

Plus you indians have this caste system, not us.

Im fairer than you, i have green eyes,do you see me posting this nonsense? Wherever you go this nonsense goes there. You're the common denominator.

Plus you indians have this caste system, not us.

Congratulations on your fair skin and green eyes :lol: As for the rest,

328973365_troll20spray_xlarge.jpeg

Kid learn a little history. My ancestors ruled over fair skinned central asian type dardics. Which is why they whine endlessly about us :lol: No reason to have an inferiority complex. In fact we have a superiority complex over dardics unlike you lot.

Kid learn a little history. My ancestors ruled over fair skinned central asian type dardics. Which is why they whine endlessly about us :lol: No reason to have an inferiority complex. In fact we have a superiority complex over dardics unlike you lot.

which darics? considering kashmir itself was ruled by our people... superiority complex? looking at your posts in this thread.. yeah we get the idea.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom