What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

If the land is not the problem than you would have not been occupying them as long as you have and also large numbers of Indian posters on this forum continuously say, "So they can leave then but we keep the land" which practically betrays your true intentions.
when did we lie, we've always said kashmir is an integral part of India. nobody ever said kashmiris are.
they are free to leave

when did we lie, we've always said kashmir is an integral part of India. nobody ever said kashmiris are.
they are free to leave

Good, so as long as we got your priorities straight any Kashmiri that cares to read this either as a guest or as a forum member will know the truth (you know if you occupying ***** even allow internet access to Kashmiris in the occupied lands).

The Indians want the land for a vacationing spot. The Kashmiris are telling them to GTFO.

Lolz.

But it seems its the Pakistani stooge Kashmiris who are G(ing)TFO :)

they are free to leave

Stealing land or land grabbing doesn't sit well with the owners.

You guys have already chosen your poison. Now watch as it is taking effect.

Good, so as long as we got your priorities straight any Kashmiri that cares to read this either as a guest or as a forum member will know the truth (you know if you occupying ***** even allow internet access to Kashmiris in the occupied lands).
no issues there. have fun

If the land is not the problem than you would have not been occupying them as long as you have and also large numbers of Indian posters on this forum continuously say, "So they can leave then but we keep the land" which practically betrays your true intentions.

We don't support separation on religion , religion even which doesn't belong this soil.

they can stay happily with us if they they don't wasn't they are free take asylum in pak.

That we want the land was never in question.

Actually it is Pakistanis who pretend that they support the Kashmir issue for the sake of brothers from different mother. Wat you guys want is also the land an the water that come with it.

As an ethnic Kashmiri myself I'd fight any Kashmiri who'd pick Independence over Pakistan but thats just me ! Most other Pakistanis don't care whether Kashmiris choose Pakistan or Independence as per their 'Right of Self-Determination'.

Stealing land or land grabbing doesn't sit well with the owners.

You guys have already chosen your poison. Now watch as it is taking effect.

that's it people who don't belong this soil calming about it.

It is no wonder Zionazis and Bharatis get along so well they are made from the same *****. :rolleyes:

I do not care if I get an infraction for this comment both of ya are the scums of humanity and will get yours. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom