What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

Good, so as long as we got your priorities straight any Kashmiri that cares to read this either as a guest or as a forum member will know the truth (you know if you occupying ***** even allow internet access to Kashmiris in the occupied lands).

They dont need to read it on internet.

Of the forces in Kashmir, lots of personals are Kashmiris. They learn our doctrine and priority when enrolling and then help us suppress the land.

It is no wonder Zionazis and Bharatis get along so well they are made from the same *****. :rolleyes:

I do not care if I get an infraction for this comment both of ya are the scums of humanity and will get yours. :tup:
i'm sure we will :P

We are concerned for the Kashmiris.

We want to provide them decent plumbing and bathrooms.

Please take them into Pakistan. Win win for India and Pakistan.

As an ethnic Kashmiri myself I'd fight any Kashmiri who'd pick Independence over Pakistan but thats just me ! Most other Pakistanis don't care whether Kashmiris choose Pakistan or Independence as per their 'Right of Self-Determination'.

Janab, that means you'd have to fight with about 98% of the Kashmiri Muslims. :)

And as for the 'Right of Self-Determination', the Pak Fauj has to vacate from your Kashmir and Northern Areas for that plebiscite to happen.

They dont need to read it on internet.

Of the forces in Kashmir, lots of personals are Kashmiris. They learn our doctrine and priority when enrolling and then help us suppress the land.

Yeah well after nearly 70 years of oppression I am sure some have given up and become a part of the oppressors. Classic Stockholm syndrome. :coffee:

Just like some Frenchmen sided with the Nazis during the occupation of France here we see the same.

Stealing land or land grabbing doesn't sit well with the owners.

As long as they have a land deed in their names, I am willing to support separatists ownership claims. Otherwise they are just dumb squatters..

You guys have already chosen your poison. Now watch as it is taking effect.

Been waiting for last 60 years.. But looks like the poison is acting more on Pakistani side of the border...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

I don't understand why you Indians are dragging in Pakistan.

In 2012 India is a supa dupa power and is at it's peak, but has over 30 insurgencies taking place.

Refer to Maplecroft rankings for more information.

Back
Top Bottom