What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

Stealing land or land grabbing doesn't sit well with the owners.

You guys have already chosen your poison. Now watch as it is taking effect.

Then vacate the land of Blochistan and Sindhi people.
|
Plus illegal occupation of afghan land near Durand line.

Yeah well after nearly 70 years of oppression I am sure some have given up and become a part of the oppressors. Classic Stockholm syndrome. :coffee:

70 years passed in just 65 years? Or the IA and Indian govt started suppressing them before the independence, since 42?

Just like some Frenchmen sided with the Nazis during the occupation of France here we see the same.

Oh no, you got wind of our super secret nefarious plan which we tailored after Nazis and Zionist..:undecided:

Today it was one attack. Tomorrow it may be three.

It is unfortunate, but the Indians have done it to themselves.

We should offer any logistical assets to the freedom fighters.

suicide trolling ?

I think , if it is then i am not the one opposite party also

Your post count says otherwise, what did you just sign up in order to join this thread? :rolleyes: Take a hike, do something useful for Bharat maybe build a couple of toilets.

It is quite the opposite.
Yesterday, there were three attacks. Today they have reduced it to one.

It doesnt takes a genius to understand how peaceful the valley has become.

And you left no leaf unturned to support these so called 'freedom fighters'.

i fully agree with all your statements :tup:

70 years passed in just 65 years? Or the IA and Indian govt started suppressing them before the independence, since 42?

Oh no, you got wind of our super secret nefarious plan which we tailored after Nazis and Zionist..:undecided:

I said nearly, clearly you do not understand English and that is OK all you have to do is admit you have a problem and then work from there. :tup:

keyword being "should".
reality: those who aren't happy, are free to go. Indians will keep the land.

Here is something i found that contradicts to your 'free to go'

"Geelani informed the Pakistani diplomat that he does not have any travel documents and the government does not provide him passport," the spokesman added.

Pakistan invites Geelani | Business Standard

At least three terrorists, sources say, had tried attack a passing army vehicle but failed. They then forced their way into the hotel and started shooting. The terrorists fled from the spot after that.

"LOOSERS" with a capital "L"!

"Geelani informed the Pakistani diplomat that he does not have any travel documents and the government does not provide him passport," the spokesman added.

we have plenty of people coming in n out of kashmir without papers. i assume Mr. Geelani can do the same.

Buttt where are you from in Kashmir originally ?

P.S Whats up with the Ayub Khan avatar ? He had the temerity of running *possibly rigged elections* against 'the Mother'. :angry:

Your post count says otherwise, what did you just sign up in order to join this thread? :rolleyes: Take a hike, do something useful for Bharat maybe build a couple of toilets.

post count speaking mean you are hallucinating , you need Doctor . what are you doing in new york with Pakistani Ip address ? begging aid for terrorist camps ?

Back
Top Bottom