What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

Pathetic....these people will never be able to attain peace in life, I curse there terrorists to Phychologically tortured for their crimes by god for their entire lives... Pathetic human beings ...

IN J&K the problem is politics , these political moronic groups actually support terrorists and militant type activities .... God bless China for dealing with terrorists ruthlessly....

Lend Kashmir to China for 1 month to deal with these people , the Indian govt. lacks ballz to do anything hard ...

pathetic!! I will be happy if Rashtriya rifles will return the favour by cutting terrorists throat and crush them and feed street dogs......I am sure our army will return the favour soon.

pathetic!! I will be happy if Rashtriya rifles will return the favour by cutting terrorists throat and crush them and feed street dogs......I am sure our army will return the favour soon.

Returning favor in this way will definately provoke more.we want peace in that reason. Only ways is to punishe them via law.

Returning favor in this way will definately provoke more.we want peace in that reason. Only ways is to punishe them via law.

You make me laugh pal... ur army has done worse to the poor kashmiris.. rapes,kidnappings,murders,torture,mass graves... so lets just not even go there... shall we..

@invincible Delete that post of yours, it is offensive. A JAWAN OF THE RR HAS BEEN INJURED AND YOU WISH TO JOKE UPON IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure the army will take revenge, the ppl who did this will be hunted down

I am sure the army will take revenge, the ppl who did this will be hunted down

KingMamba also supports the violent uprising in Xinjiang so I would not be surprised.

That's because in Xinjiang we realize that when somebody becomes a terrorist, they are already a lost cause. And so we take care of them very quickly.

Cite me on that?? I never mention xinjiang except like once and that was when I was arguing with some Indian over why the violence there is unjustified compared to the violence in kashmir.

You make me laugh pal... ur army has done worse to the poor kashmiris.. rapes,kidnappings,murders,torture,mass graves... so lets just not even go there... shall we..

So you support this act.

Such incidents does not go down well with the security forces who are anyway under pressure by going soft on these scumbags, they should just throw out all HR organizations from Kashmir and clear out these rats by way of concentrated operations.

Only the mass graves part of that is true, and those graves are filled with the terrorists who brought misery to Kashmir. Infiltrating terrorists from Pakistan, and the Islamic terrorists from India who worked for them. Pretty soon, the people who did this particular act will also rot in one of those mass graves, leaving Pakistanis to cry about that.

Only the mass graves part of that is true, and those graves are filled with the terrorists who brought misery to Kashmir. Infiltrating terrorists from Pakistan, and the Islamic terrorists from India who worked for them. Pretty soon, the people who did this particular act will also rot in one of those mass graves, leaving Pakistanis to cry about that.

Good for you.

They will surely do it !
Indian_troops_special_forces_Hunting_terrorists.jpg

Back
Top Bottom