What's new

Militants gouge out both eyes of Indian Army jawan in J&K

Poor guy.... this is inhumane... although i support Kashmiri struggle against the indian army... but not this... this is just sick.

He was being sympathetic to the indian soldier..

Yea i got it now. I took it other way.

I said "Wow" because I was shocked at how disgusting and low their behaviour was, to gouge out someone's eyes.

And for the record, I don't think anyone in all the universes would ever use the phrase "low intensity" to describe someone's eyes being gouged out.

Thanks for clearing it... I got what you meant

They've always been shameless. :coffee:

This is par for the course as far as these freedom fighters are concerned. Let them have their jihad and their fight for Islam and peace, we'll rather settle for using the bullet. Carving out eyes and mutilation is not our MO.

They will pay just like guru one day...

They've always been shameless. :coffee:

This is par for the course as far as these freedom fighters are concerned. Let them have their jihad and their fight for Islam and peace, we'll rather settle for using the bullet. Carving out eyes and mutilation is not our MO.

That's true. If you have to kill a man (to defend your country/people) then at least make it quick with a bullet.

Eye-gouging is just inhumane.

William the Conqueror gouged out all the eyes of his victims, and on his death bed he could not stop crying because he finally realized just how cruel it was, and he was being paid back for it in his final moments by what was left of his conscience.

Yea i got it now. I took it other way.

Thanks for clearing it... I got what you meant

They will pay just like guru one day...

There is no concept of payment here, we do not retaliate to such incidents in a proportionate manner. Whatever reciprocation is required will be dealt with in other ways. Calm down yaraa there shall be many shining examples who will be posting invective laden posts in no time, do not let them get to you. Besides, these militants do not understand, attrition will not deter us. It didn't deter us in Siachen, nor in Op. Leech and it won't here, at worse the IA will have to slightly digress from their SOPLICA.

That's true. If you have to kill a man (to defend your country/people) then at least make it quick with a bullet.

Eye-gouging is just inhumane.

William the Conqueror gouged out all the eyes of his victims, and on his death bed he could not stop crying because he finally realized just how cruel it was, and he was being paid back for it in his final moments by what was left of his conscience.

We are used to this, this is not the first time and it will not be the last. They fight a "low war", a very low one. You have been fortunate in having dealt with the jihad# rabble in Xinjiang early on and efficiently.

Comprehension problems ?????????

Dude it was a slight snap on @indian_foxhound's part, he rectified it forthwith and clarified his position.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was he on duty when the attack occurred?

Probably not, because the RR usually patrol in groups, not alone.

@topic sick even for the freedom fighters, acts like these are barbaric and do not help their cause.

Which is why other that Pakistan, nobody calls them "freedom fighters". There is another name for them.

Sad. People who commit crimes like this can not be freedom fighters at all.

Which is why other that Pakistan, nobody calls them "freedom fighters". There is another name for them.

KingMamba also supports the violent uprising in Xinjiang so I would not be surprised.

We are used to this, this is not the first time and it will not be the last. They fight a "low war", a very low one. You have been fortunate in having dealt with the jihad# rabble in Xinjiang early on and efficiently.

That's because in Xinjiang we realize that when somebody becomes a terrorist, they are already a lost cause. And so we take care of them very quickly.

KingMamba also supports the violent uprising in Xinjiang so I would not be surprised.

That's because in Xinjiang we realize that when somebody becomes a terrorist, they are already a lost cause. And so we take care of them very quickly.

We sit and try to "rehabilitate" these terrorists. :drag: I remember reading about the Chinese reaction to the Kashgar bombings in 2011, efficient and righteous.

We sit and try to "rehabilitate" these terrorists. :drag: I remember reading about the Chinese reaction to the Kashgar bombings in 2011, efficient and righteous.

No point. Anyone who becomes a terrorist is already a lost cause, the only thing left is to quarantine and destroy them in order to save innocent people from being hurt.

See this news:

BBC News - Two 'plane hijackers' die in China's Xinjiang

Two men who allegedly tried to hijack a plane in China's restive Xinjiang region have died, state media report.

The Global Times, citing unnamed officials, said the men had died "from injuries received in a fight with passengers and crew".

These guys tried to hijack a plane, and they were killed by the passengers before the plane even landed. No mercy for terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom