What's new

MFN status to India endangers Pakistan's economy

Im a trader in auto parts myself & i can say that pakistan is importing almost everything you can imagine for there two wheelers from india via dubai & bangladesh hence paying more to middlemen than the actual cost of goods , so my request to pakistani members is kindly know the real facts than simply jumping the gun . do you guys know that pakistani traders are buying indian spare parts since 1980's earliar it was easy through smuggling via punjab-rajasthan border, so who's loss is if there is no open trade ? your call !

Why do we have such a big issue over MFN - Indo Pak two way trade between this two nation is just a fraction of their total trade, and even if it is stopped completely both countries are not going to face any big changes in trade and economy, so I believe we can totally stop doing any trade between Ind and Pak if people think issuing MFN to India is going to affect Pak economy...

If only trade was meant than why need MFN?

It has more to do with legalizing the subsidies which bharat is getting from zardari.
Further MFN meant to legalise tons of smuggled raw materials used in medicine manufacturing.

Fair trade is not an issue but you have to compete on fair basis... and no MFN.

Bi-lateral trade will definitely help both the countries .. The FIEO and FPCCI should do something towards it... A trade will help the countries to come closer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom