What's new

MFN status to India endangers Pakistan's economy

read the last news

world1.gif

I can't read Urdu re, please translate this in English or tell the main point in Short.

I reiterate - bharat is our enemy and we should be having absolutely nothing to do with them. Their feelings became rather obvious when all of them were feeling like a dream come true when 28 Pakistani troops were murdered by the US. Their talks of peace and trade are utter bunk. They just want to use our markets to sell their products. I hope we reverse back this process that we've had over the last few months when a more sane leader comes.

I reiterate - bharat is our enemy and we should be having absolutely nothing to do with them. Their feelings became rather obvious when all of them were feeling like a dream come true when 28 Pakistani troops were murdered by the US. Their talks of peace and trade are utter bunk. They just want to use our markets to sell their products. I hope we reverse back this process that we've had over the last few months when a more sane leader comes.

Do you have evidence?

Can you be more specific? Evidence of what exactly?

You are the kind of people who are biggest obstruction to any peace.

:lol:

Oh really? And the bharatis who are overjoyed at NATO murdering 28 Pakistani soldiers, they're what?

Again, it reminds us that there can never be peace with Bharat. We should have nada to do with Bharat.

India had given MFN status to Pakistan in 1996,it was a totally fake and I will call it fake status even today.India wants only to export its goods to Pakistan and no imports.Pakistan produces bed linen at half price than India,why they dont import it from Pakistan.
India needs cement and it started to import but later impose non tariff barrier of standard on Pakistani cement whereas Indian cement industries are producing cement at the same standards,why?
One other barrier to Pakistani exports to India is security concern from indian side. The trade facilities at Wahga border are under construction for years whereas the Dams construction started after this facility have completed,why?
India has imposed very engineered non tariff barier on Pakistani exports,we need months to understand them and recommend chane,if Govt of Pakistan does not works these issues with India,our economy will suffer so the people.

Because just like the author of this article ..most of you on this thread also do not a simple fact that MFN status is a reciprocating deal..

Accoriding to WTO rules your exporters cannot enjoy the benefits of Indian MFN status unless you reciprocate the same to Indian exporters.
Plus there are no Pakistan specific trade barrier just some uneducated speakers(at the seminar) trying to mislead the public opinnion.

Oh really? And the bharatis who are overjoyed at NATO murdering 28 Pakistani soldiers, they're what?

Again, it reminds us that there can never be peace with Bharat. We should have nada to do with Bharat.

two different topics, you also enjoy so what? no one is clean. world is not perfect.

True that. There is nothing for India to gain from better relations with Pak, other than to lull us into complacency like pre Kargil. Reverse this peace process and kick out MMS, the salivating peacenik.

True that. There is nothing for India to gain from better relations with Pak, other than to lull us into complacency like pre Kargil. Reverse this peace process and kick out MMS, the salivating peacenik.

I second that. Infact an absolute majority of Indians will second that.

If Pakistan wants good relationship with us and heeds to our security concerns it makes sense having a good relationship with them, otherwise we have absolutely nothing to lose.

Pakistanis don't realize that they are the ones to gain by this MFN most as trade through a third country, Dubai, can be avoided and it can take place directly , thus reducing the cost they pay.

If they want to pay more for their fake ego, who can stop them ?

We have more to gain. :lol: Good joke. We have nothign to gain and everything to lose. Yes, we need no relationship with Bharat.

How MFN status to India benefits Pakistani business | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Hundreds of Islamist activists in Pakistani-administered Kashmir on Friday demonstrated against improving trade, and leaders in industries likely to lose out to open competition with India are loudly demanding an opt-out. They point to India’s protectionist policies in sectors such as agriculture, where exporters pay a 37 percent tariff instead of the standard 13 percent. They fear that Pakistan will be flooded with cheaper Indian goods, strangling domestic business, although Vohna points out that free trade with India’s big rival and Pakistan’s close ally China has failed to do so. “The main difference between India and China is confidence,” said Vohna. “Every person argues with me that Indian goods will close our factories. I tell them if Chinese cheap goods cannot close our factories, India’s will not.”

. We have nothing to gain and everything to lose. .

Why do Pakistanis believe that they will gain nothing from trade with India? you do realize that India will also be buying your products? it might give your economy just the push it needs to start performing well again.

How MFN status to India benefits Pakistani business | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Hundreds of Islamist activists in Pakistani-administered Kashmir on Friday demonstrated against improving trade, and leaders in industries likely to lose out to open competition with India are loudly demanding an opt-out. They point to India’s protectionist policies in sectors such as agriculture, where exporters pay a 37 percent tariff instead of the standard 13 percent. They fear that Pakistan will be flooded with cheaper Indian goods, strangling domestic business, although Vohna points out that free trade with India’s big rival and Pakistan’s close ally China has failed to do so. “The main difference between India and China is confidence,” said Vohna. “Every person argues with me that Indian goods will close our factories. I tell them if Chinese cheap goods cannot close our factories, India’s will not.”

India does not produce any thing of its own, which meet any international standards and i'm saying it over and over again.
Only foreign companies make products for bharti market which bhartis like to export to Pakistan by labeling it made of their own.
This risk FDI in Pakistan... and less jobs for Pakistanis.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

The MFN is comin'.

Haters gonna hate.

It is bharti govt. who lobby against Pakistan and bhartis who wish to nuke Pakistan.
Go read bharti blogs and news... full of lies and hate towards Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom