What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't vote...Mostly the most retarded and greedy party wins :(

Lol, I am not asking you to vote. I am asking you to help me come up with a plan to take over & declare myself King. :P

I know what Wahabi or Salafi's views are and yes it is a hellhole just the other day you had shias taken off the bus and shot dead just for being shia!do you forget even Sikhs were beheaded in the land of the pure, the biggest crime during Partition was that muslims in India should all of left for Pakistan and in return Sikhs, Hindus should of left Pakistan then the problem would of been solved.

IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED...BUT IT DIDN'T

WHY? because some people love their land more than what others want to impose on them! They don't care and were sure would be accepted as they are! Now that didn't happen on both sides dreams were crushed! WHAT IS THE POINT OF BRINGING IT UP? It was supposed to happen, BUT IT DIDN'T...

Lets not bring history in it as we all know South Asia is well known for not bothering to follow history - if we had...we wouldn't repeatedly be in a mess!

Kaise?

How?

When you were NEVER a nation per se.

You are muslim Indians whose grandfathers and great-grandfathers were led to believe that Islam would be in danger by them living in a secular nation where Hindus outnumbered them.

And where the only thing that truly unites you is the Islam in danger from Hindu India hauwwa.

Not led to believe most of us suffered losses! That just helped push us into believing....so a little HINDU help...I would say

Wow! There are Hindus still living in Pakistan??? I thought they were all either killed or forcibly converted...........

Lol, I am not asking you to vote. I am asking you to help me come up with a plan to take over & declare myself King. :P

O don't get me started on kingdoms :P

Wow! There are Hindus still living in Pakistan??? I thought they were all either killed or forcibly converted...........

Wow which part of the world are you from? Down under? :P

Kaise?

How?

When you were NEVER a nation per se.

You are muslim Indians whose grandfathers and great-grandfathers were led to believe that Islam would be in danger by them living in a secular nation where Hindus outnumbered them.

And where the only thing that truly unites you is the Islam in danger from Hindu India hauwwa.

What is "hauwwa"? :what:

Are you intentionally trying to troll or annoy us? This topic has been discussed to death in previous threads.

Below is my post from another thread, I am not in the mood to repeat the same points again.

"Why do we need to pick a single identity for Pakistan? Why can't we have multiple identities? Pakistan can celebrate its Harappan & Vedic past, & simultaneously be proud of its Islamic heritage. Both of these elements aren't mutually exclusive, neither is nationalism forbidden or a sin. In modern times there are countries like the US, Australia, & Canada; each of them consists of different races, languages, religions, & cultures. Yet they are united because of their geographical boundaries, the passports they carry, & the fact that they associate themselves with their nationalities in general. Pakistan should strive to resemble them in this scenario, just like any other nation state."

I do not want you to be secular, I was pointing out that I feel it is not a right way for any country.. Religion is important but a human regardless of his religion is more important, a country is meant for people.

Regarding the emboldened part of your statement, I think it was not meant to be an Islamic state, just a majority Muslim state.. the two can be different you know!

I don't see any difference. A Muslim majority state and a Islamic Muslim state - these are one and the same things. I live here, and do what the Fvck I want to do and most of all I am free. I am proud of my heritage, being the scion of Indus Valley Civilisation and being a Muslim and being a PAKISTANI.

You guys keep looking for your identity in Ganges Valley civilisation, if at all there was one, and keep trying to find the point of fulcrum between the unity and diversity.

O don't get me started on kingdoms :P

Haha, I am actually fond of kingdoms. I think it's because I live in a very rich & prosperous kingdom myself. I still believe that the best ruler is a "wise & benevolent" dictator. The problem is that very few people turn out to be "wise & benevolent". If a king turns out to be an idiot, that nation could quite possibly have to live with him as king till the day he dies.

Oh My My!!! You guys are now fighting over civilizations? Well, what the heck man? It's Indus valley civilization...A CIVILIZATION meaning stop going ugga bagga like barbarians ;)

No, you are wrong. By attempting reconciliation, Jinnah basically wanted to expose the so-called Congress leadership's biased and false propaganda campaign that Muslims would be treated equally under a Hindu Indian leadership, particularly for the benefit of those Muslim leaders and general Muslim peoples, who were being swayed towards such deceitful Congresses propaganda and statements. When he sought reconciliation and sought basic rights for Muslims, he knew that the Hindu leadership would not agree and balk at his suggestions. That is exactly what they did which laid bare their anti-Muslim design and opened the way for free independent and sovereign Pakistan.

Please don't spread false and biased BS here.

Does not deserve a reply.

Well, as a Muslim we believe divine laws are perfect because the creator made them...like an inventor puts a instruction manual for his invention...likewise the scriptures serve the same purpose.
Yes that is your belief, what about your minorities?

Like I said not everyone in lawmaking has undergone each type of mishap!
That is your personal belief that your god knows the pain and the appropriate punishment not the others.

It is never about me..I already said La kum deenu kum wali yadeen!
You and other Muslims but what about non-muslims

Will your secular country not have laws? :unsure:

Has and are legislated by people who are living and their representatives not a god of one section..
[/QUOTE]

What is "hauwwa"? :what:

Are you intentionally trying to troll or annoy us? This topic has been discussed to death in previous threads.

Below is my post from another thread, I am not in the mood to repeat the same points again.

"Why do we need to pick a single identity for Pakistan? Why can't we have multiple identities? Pakistan can celebrate its Harappan & Vedic past, & simultaneously be proud of its Islamic heritage. Both of these elements aren't mutually exclusive, neither is nationalism forbidden or a sin. In modern times there are countries like the US, Australia, & Canada; each of them consists of different races, languages, religions, & cultures. Yet they are united because of their geographical boundaries, the passports they carry, & the fact that they associate themselves with their nationalities in general. Pakistan should strive to resemble them in this scenario, just like any other nation state."

Hauvva means like when child is not going to sleep, mother says sotto voce - So jaa nahin to Gabbar aa jayega!

Please do not ask me who or what is Gabbar now .....

My question, how Muhajirs of Pakistan fit in the definition of cherishing the past over Indus valley civilization on which Indians have no claim. I have noticed Muhajirs rarely commenting on the thread which talks about shared heritage between India and Pakistan, they ever take sides of other Pakistanis.

Haha, I am actually fond of kingdoms. I think it's because I live in a very rich & prosperous kingdom myself. I still believe that the best ruler is a "wise & benevolent" dictator. The problem is that very few people turn out to be "wise & benevolent". If a king turns out to be an idiot, that nation could quite possibly have to live with him as king till the day he dies.

Hmmm...I used to live in a Sultanate too...Well, the Sultan was lovely but it doesn't mean I am all for it....Because from Islamic history we all know how the sultans became too obsessed with their wealth and women than to rule the country!

It just makes me sick...But there ARE SUCH THINGS as good kings...just that a kingdom would mean that it would be inherited by a man's descendents and mind you sometimes a black sheep pops up in the gene pool and all hell breaks loose! :flame:

My question, how Muhajirs of Pakistan fit in the definition of cherishing the past over Indus valley civilization on which Indians have no claim. I have noticed Muhajirs rarely commenting on the thread which talks about shared heritage between India and Pakistan.

There is no shared heritage between India and Pakistan.

If you are talking about 5000 thousand year old Hindu rule as your heritage, it is now Muslim rule and you don't have a heritage here - period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom