What's new

Memoirs of a (Pakistani) Hindu girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dharmic people should leave this hellhole and return to India or apply for Asylum in the west otherwise they will continue to suffer from these wahabis.

Please go educate yourself for everyone's sake....
You got everything wrong from DHARMIC people - nowhere does it state that those who are religious are being abused
Hellhole- please live in Palestine, S.Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan or anyother war torn country for a few hours then tell me what hellhole is
apply for Asylum - apparently political screw ups get it faster than normal people!
Most importantly learn what is Wahabi.....

Actually, to claim IVC heritage and Islamic heritage is not wrong.. However these were used for national integration, please understand that Jinaah himself did not know that Pakistan would become an Independent country.. He was gunning for something else which was not accepted and hence had to go this way.. The national integration was not thought out fully and one after the other the rulers put up a ideology which was not though out fully.. Maybe you can move now but it looks like it is too late..

As far as I know, Jinnah became convinced of the need for Pakistan after the rise in tensions between Muslims & Hindus. I don't think it's too late for Pakistanis to take pride in their racial & religious heritage. All that we direly require at the moment is good leader, one that is ambitious & is willing to build an identity around the nationality instead of the ethnicity or religion. That should be enough to unite our country's populace.

Actually, to claim IVC heritage and Islamic heritage is not wrong.. However these were used for national integration, please understand that Jinaah himself did not know that Pakistan would become an Independent country.. He was gunning for something else which was not accepted and hence had to go this way.. The national integration was not thought out fully and one after the other the rulers put up a ideology which was not though out fully.. Maybe you can move now but it looks like it is too late..

No, you are wrong. By attempting reconciliation, Jinnah basically wanted to expose the so-called Congress leadership's biased and false propaganda campaign that Muslims would be treated equally under a Hindu Indian leadership, particularly for the benefit of those Muslim leaders and general Muslim peoples, who were being swayed towards such deceitful Congresses propaganda and statements. When he sought reconciliation and sought basic rights for Muslims, he knew that the Hindu leadership would not agree and balk at his suggestions. That is exactly what they did which laid bare their anti-Muslim design and opened the way for free independent and sovereign Pakistan.

Please don't spread false and biased BS here.

No one is perfect and you see anomalies because they have tried very hard to be perfect, can the same be said about India and Pakistan?

India is getting better that I can say in the laws and their implementation..

Regarding the bolded part, it is the collective judgement of people in a democracy to see what is fit, after all these emotional peoples are the ones who have to make the law.

No, I agreed with your statement of Islam as you POV. You of course can conduct your life in a manner you see fit, however that does not mean that the state should be concerned about your life only. State will legislate laws which are fair for everyone, not just you.

So?

So?

And so?

What are you getting at?

I am getting at law makers...whose going to make your laws if people have not experienced that stuff?!

No one is perfect and you see anomalies because they have tried very hard to be perfect, can the same be said about India and Pakistan?

Samant bhai, aap Jan 2012 mein join hue aur already 2000 posts cross kar chuke?

I am suffering from serious post envy ....

As far as I know, Jinnah became convinced of the need for Pakistan after the rise in tensions between Muslims & Hindus. I don't think it's too late for Pakistanis to take pride in their racial & religious heritage. All that we direly require at the moment is good leader, one that is ambitious & is willing to build an identity around the nationality instead of the ethnicity or religion. That should be enough to unite our country's populace.

Badly need that 1 type of man! :)

I am not sure what Jinnah wanted, well, we all know 1 thing we fought for an ISLAMIC STATE not for a secular one...It is really disrespecting the thousands who lost their lives in the struggle!

All I am saying is religion is important...YOU don't want to follow mine, I have no problem as I had said previously

LA KUM DEENU KUM WALEE YADEEN!- From the Quran which means = To you is your religion/ ideology and to me is mine ;)

I do not want you to be secular, I was pointing out that I feel it is not a right way for any country.. Religion is important but a human regardless of his religion is more important, a country is meant for people.

Regarding the emboldened part of your statement, I think it was not meant to be an Islamic state, just a majority Muslim state.. the two can be different you know!

You got everything wrong from DHARMIC people - nowhere does it state that those who are religious are being abused
Hellhole- please live in Palestine, S.Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan or anyother war torn country for a few hours then tell me what hellhole is
apply for Asylum - apparently political screw ups get it faster than normal people!

@Talon Sir Ji, why go fay, try living in India as a minority and then the Indians should ask us such biased and stupid questions.

And I will again quote, and again to the detriment of angry Indians, why is it that there are over 140 armed secessionist groups in India, the largest anywhere in any country in the world, who are fighting for secession from the Indian union.

What unity - what diversity.

Well, as a Muslim we believe divine laws are perfect because the creator made them...like an inventor puts a instruction manual for his invention...likewise the scriptures serve the same purpose.

India is getting better that I can say in the laws and their implementation..

Good for India than.

Regarding the bolded part, it is the collective judgement of people in a democracy to see what is fit, after all these emotional peoples are the ones who have to make the law.

Like I said not everyone in lawmaking has undergone each type of mishap!

No, I agreed with your statement of Islam as you POV. You of course can conduct your life in a manner you see fit, however that does not mean that the state should be concerned about your life only. State will legislate laws which are fair for everyone, not just you.

It is never about me..I already said La kum deenu kum wali yadeen!

I know what Wahabi or Salafi's views are and yes it is a hellhole just the other day you had shias taken off the bus and shot dead just for being shia!do you forget even Sikhs were beheaded in the land of the pure, the biggest crime during Partition was that muslims in India should all of left for Pakistan and in return Sikhs, Hindus should of left Pakistan then the problem would of been solved.

All that we direly require at the moment is good leader, one that is ambitious & is willing to build an identity around the nationality instead of the ethnicity or religion. That should be enough to unite our country's populace.

Kaise?

How?

When you were NEVER a nation per se.

You are muslim Indians whose grandfathers and great-grandfathers were led to believe that Islam would be in danger by them living in a secular nation where Hindus outnumbered them.

And where the only thing that truly unites you is the Islam in danger from Hindu India hauwwa.

I think I am perfect for the job, so lets get started on a plan to overthrow the current government. :D

I don't vote...Mostly the most retarded and greedy party wins :(

And how is it related to a secular country :undecided:

Will your secular country not have laws? :unsure:

@Talon Sir Ji, why go fay, try living in India as a minority and then the Indians should ask us such biased and stupid questions.

And I will again quote, and again to the detriment of angry Indians, why is it that there are over 140 armed secessionist groups in India, the largest anywhere in any country in the world, who are fighting for secession from the Indian union.

What unity - what diversity.

:)

I am a WOMAN! ;)

Samant bhai, aap Jan 2012 mein join hue aur already 2000 posts cross kar chuke?

I am suffering from serious post envy ....

I more vella than you I guess :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom