What's new

Membership Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if Indians stop making multiple IDs we will have less issues.

I think incessant childish flaming by senior and elite members is a major problem too. There is a well known think tank who keeps misspelling india's name on purpose as 'hindustany' or 'bharty' in all his posts. If thats not childish, then whats the point stopping some 11 year old joining?

Zaki Bro:

What about a GRE/GMAT test? The applicant will be eligible only if he or she has a high score. llllllllllollllllllll

I think incessant childish flaming by senior and elite members is a major problem too. There is a well known think tank who keeps misspelling india's name on purpose as 'hindustany' or 'bharty' in all his posts. If thats not childish, then whats the point stopping some 11 year old joining?
I think even knowing that a thread has been discussed to death still raising this question is clear attempt to troll.

Bharty and Hindustany are names said in Urdu accent. Now if some india write india ki Ijat barey gi means i should start fighting that he is saying Ijat instead of Izat?

Or we can have IQ tests before allowing the people to register which will keep low minded idiot trolls at bay..

Another solution could be to have a "Troll Alert" icon/flag and the Senior Members can flag a post as a troll for the MODs to act appropriately, before the thread derails.

The "Troll Alert" symbol will act as a warning to others not to reply or feed the troll.

I have PM'd you an address of a forum which has much commonality here, with lots of common members.

Please do try the "experiment" there and come back with results.
Benny, that is a permanent bannable offence. With the simplicity you've posted that out in public... It actually made me smile on your saadgi. Don't do it.

1. We will NEVER explain management actions, especially not in public and even in private not to anyone to whom it doesn't concern. Its sort of similar to the "We don't negotiate with terrorists, argument. Forget about it, its never going to happen.

However it would be worth mentioning the funny stuff in all of this, the drama-act over here actually only got a suspension initially before he started creating so many IDs that it brought him under the radar and we found out how he would make a post then agree with himself from the other ID.

Multiple IDs = ALL of them get perm banned.

2. The suggestion about banning the free email IDs is actually good, its just that we've always tried to provide ease to people. Lots of newbies in the computer world in our part of the world. However you put it, hotmail/gmail/yahoo are what most of the world is dependent upon. We will try to find a middle route, perhaps force the user to sign-up on @defence.pk mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom