What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Ok here goes mine

mg9466.jpg

i can see white post only were are you there?

Lots of baby faces and youngies.... unbelievable...

when r you gona post your pic!
ISI i.e., my employer is waiting :butcher:

No other Indian Premie .. er primiaa ..errr primur... ehhhh .....whats that... yup Premium member has uploaded... so i would rather wait .. Also RAW wont pay me, a months pay if i reveal my identity .....and where is ur pic?????

No other Indian Premie .. er primiaa ..errr primur... ehhhh .....whats that... yup Premium member has uploaded... so i would rather wait .. Also RAW wont pay me, a months pay if i reveal my identity .....and where is ur pic?????

Imran baba ji, I mean no baba ji any more as he is a young handsome man, has posted his pics... and he is premium member too, not Indian though :cool:
And if RAW wont pay you one month salary then don't worry, ISI will pay you three months bonus before butchering you :lol:

Imran baba ji, I mean no baba ji any more as he is a young handsome man, has posted his pics... and he is premium member too, not Indian though :cool:
And if RAW wont pay you one month salary then don't worry, ISI will pay you three months bonus before butchering you :lol:

many are sceared to face defence.pk face to face hahahahahaha

First tell that CENTCOM guy to stay away from these thread. He is shown online..

@Imran khan....

And i thought you are 50+.....:butcher:

i make fool hahahahahah

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

You don't look that old as you mentioned in your previous posts. And you don't need to be handsome, you already are. :)

yeni confirm hai ye baat ke main hoon hahaahahahhah

Back
Top Bottom