What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

Unfortunate but true. they really leave a sour taste about all other people of their own community though there must be many decent people too but few bad apples carry the personal enmity to a very bad level . i say fight it at appropriate thread and bravely than resorting to low blows.

RIP

Well do you really do what you are writing about others, IMO I have always seen you generalizing Indians and Hindus.

mujhe pata hai yahan kon kitne pani may hain

i am in my grandfather house in karachi.
2nbyhl1.jpg

I can't understand reason of this thread & postings where i think in Forum Rules "Personal Information" stated that not allowed to give personal information.

I can't understand reason of this thread & postings where i think in Forum Rules "Personal Information" stated that not allowed to give personal information.
its better they are busy here rather then trolling and hate all around .we are not secret agents to hide our faces.:smokin:

its better they are busy here rather then trolling and hate all around .we are not secret agents to hide our faces.:smokin:

But rules should be follow in any case and keep discipline of environment. Trolls are trolls so you can do nothing with it, they troll any where while your reason to put them busy here seems like dump idea.

But rules should be follow in any case and keep discipline of environment. Trolls are trolls so you can do nothing with it, they troll any where while your reason to put them busy here seems like dump idea.

boss you come so late its already reached on 56 pages. if managment feel some thing going wrong they delete thread .so pics will deleted also

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

wow Chinese hero look good

Back
Top Bottom