What's new

Meet our brandnew A350

Problem is efficient jet engine, the aircraft can go supersonic at 40,000 feet after leaving civilian area's , just like concord did

No, because this limited Concorde to be a one trick pony for transatlantic flights. Any other route is virtually out of order, when you can´t go over land. The efficient engines exist but the main problem is still the sonic boom.

Not in its standard configuation. You must order this and pay for it at Boeing. At Airbus its a standard and service.

I don´t know the total cost per passenger of the 787 so i don´t want compare something that i dont know.

Screen-Shot-2012-10-22-at-01.41.52.png

If the whale of an aircraft, the A380 is any indication of Airbus' design prowess, I'd be alarmed. Very alarmed. :D

That plane is one of the most overpriced farts I have seen from Airbus. Better to modify an An-225 for passenger configuration.It will be cheaper too.

This is a Boeing commercial sheet and hardly an indication for real costs. I guess Boeing heats their cabin with the battery fires and label this as "lower fuel burn".

Considering the fact that the entire 787 fleet was already grounded for months and is plagued with design failures, you can forget the "less maintenance".

The best indicator that our A350 is better, is that Japans mayor Airline JAL switched to Airbus after decades as a Boeing only customer.

Both JAL and ANA are very unhappy with their fleet of 787.

img_06fc4118b6d6ec67a7cf0331653cb110277495.jpg

This is a Boeing commercial sheet and hardly an indication for real costs. I guess Boeing heats their cabin with the battery fires and label this as "lower fuel burn".

Considering the fact that the entire 787 fleet was already grounded for months and is plagued with design failures, you can forget the "less maintenance".

The best indicator that our A350 is better, is that Japans mayor Airline JAL switched to Airbus after decades as a Boeing only customer.

Both JAL and ANA are very unhappy with their fleet of 787.

img_06fc4118b6d6ec67a7cf0331653cb110277495.jpg

So how many jets on order and how many delivered for the A350 and the 787?

No, because this limited Concorde to be a one trick pony for transatlantic flights. Any other route is virtually out of order, when you can´t go over land. The efficient engines exist but the main problem is still the sonic boom.
a sonic boom at 50,000 feet is virtually unheard right ?

So how many jets on order and how many delivered for the A350 and the 787?

Since the A350 goes into service later this year we have no delivery yet.

At the moment we have 742 orders.

that sucks, the matter of fact that we still do 14-16 hours non-stop flight :(

Concorde was a milestone and still is. In so many ways airplanes today are based on technology developed for Concorde. Also Concorde is the mother of Airbus. We have a Concorde WSST at our main plant in Toulouse and whenever i´m there i admire her :D She really is the thundering diva. :D

B-787 sold 910 planes in its first 5 years, compared to A350s only 505, this says it all.
787 had no competition in its first 5 years in this market segment.

Last edited:
Concorde was a milestone and still is. In so many ways airplanes today are based on technology developed for Concorde. Also Concorde is the mother of Airbus. We have a Concorde WSST at our main plant in Toulouse and whenever i´m there i admire her :D She really is the thundering diva. :D

787 had no competition in its first 5 years in this market segment. Beside that you are from Afghanistan. You aren´t into this type of airplanes. Your country can not afford new types of aircrafts so i doubt you have insight into all of this.
The return of supersonic flight -Telegraph
someone's going forward ...

Back
Top Bottom