What's new

Meet our brandnew A350

Maybe you need to concentrate a lot more on reading and comprehension eh?

The movable wingtip feature isn't a "gimmick", as you so eloquently put it.

What else would you call a feature that offeres no benefits? I see this gimmick very critical and i´m not impressed. Let´s see how it performs in real service and then i might change my opinion.

Yes, this guy is a very racist poster.

He came here a few months back, spouting racist crap against Indians. After they beat him to a bloody pulp, he is still smarting from that drubbing and tends to avoid offending them.

But he unloads racism onto Asians, Arabs, Turks, and everyone else at the drop of a hat.

No i´m not racist. Show me a single post where i said something racist per definition. You won´t find it. I´m conservative, yep and maybe chauvinist. But certainly not racist.

What else would you call a feature that offeres no benefits?

No benefits? LOL I'm no engineer, but I can't fathom for the life of me why Boeing would dabble with the idea of movable wing tips for their new, beauty of an aeroplane. Surely, the men and women at Boeing aren't as stupid as you'd like to think.

By the way, did you go over your faux pas I pointed out in post #75? :lol:

Last edited:
For evryone interested you can take a short insight into the A350 here. It also has the biggest windows of any airplane in service. Its really cool:

No i´m not racist. Show me a single post where i said something racist per definition. You won´t find it. I´m conservative, yep and maybe chauvinist. But certainly not racist.

A number of people commented that they prefer Boeing over Airbus, and your response is to attack their nationality?

In another thread, you claimed that a German schoolboy of Turkish ethnicity was not a real German.

Your racist comments about Chinese, Indians, Turks, Pakistanis, etc. are all over the forum. I am not the first one to take you to task on this.

A number of people commented that they prefer Boeing over Airbus, and your response is to attack their nationality?

In another thread, you claimed that a German schoolboy of Turkish ethnicity was not a real German.

Your racist comments about Chinese, Indians, Turks, Pakistanis, etc. are all over the forum. I am not the first one to take you to task on this.

Nothing of this is racist. Racist would be comments based on genetics of the specific person. Beside that, stop this nonsense, i´m not interested in such distraction.

And of course a turkish school boy is not a real german. I´m an italian born and raised in germany. That does not make me german. I´m italian. I guess i´m racist against myself now or what? Sorry but your approach is laughable.

Now back to topic.

Nothing of this is racist. Racist would be comments based on genetics of the specific person. Beside that, stop this nonsense, i´m not interested in such distraction.

And of course a turkish school boy is not a real german. I´m an italian born and raised in germany. That does not make me german. I´m italian. I guess i´m racist against myself now or what? Sorry but your approach is laughable.

Now back to topic.

I don't give a rat's *** if you consider yourself Italian and not German.

But the fact that you judge others' German-ness by their ethnicty is racist. The fact that you don't see your racism is all the more telling.

Your behavior towards other members in this thread is also worth noting. When getting criticism of A350, your response was based on their flags, not their comments.

I don't give a rat's *** if you consider yourself Italian and not German.

But the fact that you judge others' German-ness by their ethnicty is racist. The fact that you don't see your racism is all the more telling.

Your behavior towards other members in this thread is also worth noting. When getting criticism of A350, your response was based on their flags, not their comments.

Ok, so according to you i´m racist against myself. :woot:

As for your comment about why i did not take their "preferation" serious. One member comes from a country that isn´t used to modern airplanes because etat issues. Thats not racist but a simple fact. Afghanistan Airlines have other problems and it is cool they manage to operate under such hard conditions, but new airplanes are not on their to do list under the current situation. So i have my doubts that someone from Afghanistan is much into that topic.

And i already explained why i can´t understand why someone from Pakistan would hail Boeing. Boeing builds the drones that kileld countless people in Pakistan. In Europe we see this drone war very critical. I was not aware that people in Pakistan are cool with this practice. My apologies then.

And to be honest, i´m simply angry when people with zero knowledge in this field step up here and spew insults against the hard work of others. That shows zero respect and of course i´m angry then. But maybe i expect too much. After all this is not an expert forum here. But i think most appreciated it and will love the A350.

Ok, so according to you i´m racist against myself. :woot:

As for your comment about why i did not take their "preferation" serious. One member comes from a country that isn´t used to modern airplanes because etat issues. Thats not racist but a simple fact. Afghanistan Airlines have other problems and it is cool they manage to operate under such hard conditions, but new airplanes are not on their to do list under the current situation. So i have my doubts that someone from Afghanistan is much into that topic.

And i already explained why i can´t understand why someone from Pakistan would hail Boeing. Boeing builds the drones that kileld countless people in Pakistan. In Europe we see this drone war very critical. I was not aware that people in Pakistan are cool with this practice. My apologies then.

And to be honest, i´m simply angry when people with zero knowledge in this field step up here and spew insults against the hard work of others. That shows zero respect and of course i´m angry then. But maybe i expect too much. After all this is not an expert forum here. But i think most appreciated it and will love the A350.

Pretty sure predator drones are made by General Atomics.

What i find most interesting is how maybe
No it's not. And you shouldn't bring off topic points if you want people to stay on topic.

Of course it is Boeing is one of the absolute leading contractors in drone warfare. I see war drones very critical.

Thats my last response regarding this topic.

Now back. What i find interesting is, that many Airlines discovery service and space again. There was a time where they wanted as much people as possible cramped into an airplane and the tickets were as cheap as possible. Because of rising competition this is changing. The worst example of this kind in my opinion is Ryan Air. I don´t understand how people can spend money for this. The service is incredible bad.

POS European and American airline companies seem to be on the path of "rediscovery of service" (or atleast I hope so), definitely not us here in South, South-East, and East Asia.

POS European and American airline companies seem to be on the path of "rediscovery of service" (or atleast I hope so), definitely not us here in South, South-East, and East Asia.

I don´t know man. When i see Emirates, Singapore and Etihad then i think they do an awesome job.

I don´t know man. When i see Emirates, Singapore and Etihad then i think they do an awesome job.

The above mentioned carriers aren't European or North American, are they?

Edit: You seem to have misunderstood - I meant to say that European and NA airlines with the exception of a few, need to desperately "rediscover service". Most airlines in Asia however, are already sailing in the boat of higher quality service, and more bang for your buck.

Last edited:
The above mentioned carriers aren't European or North American, are they?

Edit: You seem to have misunderstood - I meant to say that European and NA airlines with the exception of a few, need to desperately "rediscover service". Most airlines in Asia however, are already sailing in the boat of higher quality service, and more bang for your buck.

Ah i did not understand it right. You are right. I think the growing competition forced our premium carriers to rediscover service

Back
Top Bottom