What's new

MBT 2000 batch arrived at Bangladesh...

VT1A is NOT Type 96, it is a descendant of Type 90II series same as AK and MBT 2000, the designation emerged for Peru order but since then nothing is heard. Type 96's (type-85 III series) final modification is known as VT-2 which has incorporated technologies from type-99 and type-90II.

Bangladesh received exactly this type tanks... those tanks looks more sexy for that paint scheme though

p_001.jpg

nice induction for our army . what s on the top of the turret at the left hand side, a commander independent periscope ?

yes, it is a CITS. Also note there is no air defence machine gun (NSVT) pre-installed because BD will put their own NATO standard remotely controlled gun.

yes, it is a CITS. Also note there is no air defence machine gun (NSVT) pre-installed because BD will put their own NATO standard remotely controlled gun.

Yaraa how well does the Al-Khalid compare with the different derivatives of the MBT-2000 (including MBT-3000) out there ?

Any difference between pakistani AK n MBT200O of Bangladesh sighted yet ?

well you need to wait to see some of it at least until 16th December. I will put it in simple language, the hardware is there, there will be tons of Add-ons done locally for different scenario.

Well congrates! but i becme more happy if they were made py pak! :(

well you need to wait to see some of it at least until 16th December. I will put it in simple language, the hardware is there, there will be tons of Add-ons done locally for different scenario.

Will be great . Congratualtions BTW for New machines

even we dont know exact specifications of ak 1 how the hell you can compare it with a tank which is in development stage

So you are saying a tank of 2000's will on par with 2010's? why would the Chinese even bother developing it then?

Back
Top Bottom