What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

Lame excuses….i’m sure if that was her demand, IK even ready to sidelined Dr. Alvi as well, As he already explained it to Shahzeb Khanzada in his programme that I would select the (best) persons for my team without considering any affiliation with PTI long enough or not and besides we have already that kind of installation in PTI form g8 IK in shape of SMQ, Shafqat mehmood etc., So just leave it.

I think Marvi being a sherrod politician only playing with PTI who is quite seen dumbfoundedly with her tongue out to grab big political names now days.

Marvi was in contacts with PML Hamkhayal for quite sometime and falls under the group of Ex-CM of Sindh Arbab Ghulam Raheem…I’m sure, let’s wait and see.

As far as I remember, the whole issue was brought up on Isnaf.pk forum and there been a hot debate on the very issue, that Marvi memon wants Gen Sec seat... she wants to learn the matter of "how to run the party" but as Imran Khan said that he will appoint whoever fits the job, so he kept Dr Alvi, and offered Marvi Info Sec for which almost all the PTI supporters on net believe she was fit for....

she is in contact with PMLN too, was there at Khuwaja Rafique's anniversary and was present when Javed Hashmi decided to quit N league, and above all She even met Nawaz sharif in Saudi Arabia sometime back...

I see that she is ambitious, lets see what she is capable of...

Lol, what a convincing argument you've got there my friend.

Let's all hope Imran Khan is as good as America and MQM as good as the Taliban. :lol:
Without the shadow of a doubt, I know these two can be nothing but GOOD for Pakistan! :argh:

You don't think diplomacy works? what do you propose? they beat each other over the head like cavemen?

And who will do something good for Pakistan? PML-N? PPP? ANP? please tell me I am dying to know!!
If you can't give me a good answer to this question then you are just another e-warrior on the internet.

You don't think diplomacy works? what do you propose? they beat each other over the head like cavemen?

And who will do something good for Pakistan? PML-N? PPP? ANP? please tell me I am dying to know!!
If you can't give me a good answer to this question then you are just another e-warrior on the internet.

Lol, quit pulling the "e-warrior" card. It doesn't work all the time.
We were never talking about diplomacy by the way. I was just laughing at the comparison you made. And what's funny was that it was strikingly accurate -- the US lying like usual and being hypocritical -- somewhat similar to Imran Khan. If a leader is going to bring us change, I'm sure as hell that he is going to AT LEAST bring some honesty and integrity to the table.

ef11ebeac0f2f90487fe99d61ae75827.jpg

I can't believe a chairperson appointing somebody on an important post such as central information secretary by a notification that is printed on a plain paper instead of the party's official letterhead. Also the corrections and date have been mentioned by a led pencil.

Something is fishy in there. Anybody remember that famous cheque by 'yahoodi lobby' in the 90s?

I can't believe a chairperson appointing somebody on an important post such as central information secretary by a notification that is printed on a plain paper instead of the party's official letterhead. Also the corrections and date have been mentioned by a led pencil.

Something is fishy in there. Anybody remember that famous cheque by 'yahoodi lobby' in the 90s?

I noticed the same thing when she was displaying the letter last night one tv. No official appointment I have ever seen made on such crappy letter with out even a company logo on display at all. And yes the corrections.

And sana bacha is acting like a pissed off gf when it comes to Imran. Or may be there was something. lol

Jokes aside, she should be fair on her shows, she will liesten to all the garbage being spewed by every other donkey. But when it comes to Imran she just dont let any one talk. Seriously babe, let them talk. Lets listen to what others have to say too.

And a big lol infact a very big lol to that woman who claimed that Imran appointed her what ever. Ms Memon yes. Did u hear her saying give older parties a chance again because they are reforming. I would rather sniff a marker all day long.

One more thing if indeed that letter is original, and written by Imran. Then
original.jpg

I noticed the same thing when she was displaying the letter last night one tv. No official appointment I have ever seen made on such crappy letter with out even a company logo on display at all. And yes the corrections.

And sana bacha is acting like a pissed off gf when it comes to Imran. Or may be there was something. lol

Jokes aside, she should be fair on her shows, she will liesten to all the garbage being spewed by every other donkey. But when it comes to Imran she just dont let any one talk. Seriously babe, let them talk. Lets listen to what others have to say too.

And a big lol infact a very big lol to that woman who claimed that Imran appointed her what ever. Ms Memon yes. Did u hear her saying give older parties a chance again because they are reforming. I would rather sniff a marker all day long.

One more thing if indeed that letter is original, and written by Imran. Then
original.jpg

Sana Bucha is known for her anti PTI and pro PML-N stance. I wouldn't give her any importance. She is a good for nothing anchor who was accused of plagiarising an article from the Economist :lol:

Sana Bucha facing plagiarism allegations | The News Tribe

Sana Bucha is known for her anti PTI and pro PML-N stance. I wouldn't give her any importance. She is a good for nothing anchor who was accused of plagiarising an article from the Economist :lol:

all you PTI supporters can do is character assassination :azn:
apart from one article of Haroon Rasheed, I have not come across any so called character assassination, if you follow her on twitter, people were still looking forward for her to join PTI.

apart from that its a rating game, her program is down in rating, so she needs to get controversial to increase her rating,

PTI trolls rightly call her Churail....and she complained to Hamid Mir about it as she finds it very offensive haha

nahe tu kya sonay ka page banwa kar uspe likh kar dayga notification ?? mainay tu suna hey ye tu corruption karnay wali party nahe hai jismay 60 saal kay nojawaan hain ?? LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

all you PTI supporters can do is character assassination :azn:

I can't tell you how stupid you look with posts like these.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

nahe tu kya sonay ka page banwa kar uspe likh kar dayga notification ?? mainay tu suna hey ye tu corruption karnay wali party nahe hai jismay 60 saal kay nojawaan hain ?? LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you have ever had a chance of working in even a half a decent organization, you would know what i am talking about!

I can't tell you how stupid you look with posts like these.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

If you have ever had a chance of working in even an half a decent organization, you would know what i am talking about!

actually he poses as if he is making a laugh at us in reply to our points, I do consider it against forum rules, let alone what ****** ******** ** *** **** ** ****** ** **** * ******

actually he poses as if he is making a laugh at us in reply to our points, I do consider it against forum rules, let alone what family background he may have to behave in such a manner.

I cannot moderate on threads which I'm taking part as per Moderation rules, or else I would have deleted all that nonsense!

Back
Top Bottom