What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

Saifullah Sani has Imranophobia because he is Nawaz Sharif supporter.

Anyone who sits in the lap of the corrupt GHAIR-SHARIF BROS, cannot be objective about IMRAN KHAN.

Imran Khan does not have stolen wealth so his money and property is in Pakistan.

Ghair Sharif brothers have accummulated stolen wealth so they keep it out of Pakistan.

That's the difference between Ghair Sharif's and Imran Khan.

No no no Its the Laptop speaking not him , He must have read the EULA and have pressed F8 to continue

This women is mad she wasn't elected to that seat, poor idiot all she can do is bash Imran now.

Marvi memon was offered Info Sec seat, fair enough....

but what she wanted was General Secretary seat of Dr Alvi as pointed out by Haroon Rashid, which she was refused....yesterday Hamid Khan mistakenly said something which promoted Marvi to come up with it...

And this qualifies PTI for her character assassination?

Have some respect for the respect worthy.

IK is overwhelmed by thieves and traitors.

And this qualifies PTI for her character assassination?

Have some respect for the respect worthy.

IK is overwhelmed by thieves and traitors.

Only a few of them, probably a necessary evil of our political system.
Sometimes, in order to move forward you have to go backwards a few steps first.

I have also noticed this. PTI and it's goons (aka PTI trolls) go completely nuts if you criticize or disagree with their policy. Even when they know their party is wrong or has done wrong they move to an age old tactic - character assassination. Is this change? what's the point of politics if you can't digest criticism?

PTI is filled with the same old waderas and landlords. Accept it and move on.

Please do not deify your leaders, being humans they have their shortcomings, but, they also have their strengths.

Both Pervez Musharraf and Imran Khan are incorruptible and driven; both are our national assets.

Taking sides will only cause harm to all of us. This is the time that we should stand united against Sharifs and Zardaris of this nation.

I have also noticed this. PTI and it's goons (aka PTI trolls) go completely nuts if you criticize or disagree with their policy. Even when they know their party is wrong or has done wrong they move to an age old tactic - character assassination. Is this change? what's the point of politics if you can't digest criticism?

PTI is filled with the same old waderas and landlords. Accept it and move on.

Says the Musharraf supporter who got our country into this mess by sucking up to the gorays, that same Musharaf who allowed drone strike on his own people.

Please do not deify your leaders, being humans they have their shortcomings, but, they also have their strengths.

Both Pervez Musharraf and Imran Khan are incorruptible and driven; both are our national assets.

Taking sides will only cause harm to all of us. This is the time that we should stand united against Sharifs and Zardaris of this nation.
Musharraf+MQM+PTI+PML-Q= socalled team of change :lol:

Shazia Murry is soooooooooooooooooo much dramaybaz man !!!!! C'mon now , it was a genuine slip of tongue .... These politicians are so , so L O W

Hamid Khan is a profession lawyer ...what is this Shazia Murry though? Probably some FA pass ? hah!

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Musharraf+MQM+PTI+PML-Q= socalled team of change :lol:

PML (N) + PPP+ JUI + ANP = Great Pakistan

Oye ja oye Saifullah ... Kabhi tu ne koi kaam ki baat ki b hai? You just want your god , Nawaz , to win ...To hell with Pakistan from your side :disagree:

wow you guys are a joke.
All you do is criticize pti but don't offer anything constructive in return.
I feel like I am in middle school again, a bunch of low IQ intellectual wannabees arguing with nothing to back up their side.

If you want to criticize PTI then fine, but you also have to give credible alternatives too. It's easy to sit behind a computer screen and be an internet warrior, but giving alternatives is hard.

I would love to hear what you guys think is the solution of Pakistan's problems, I mean realistic practical solutions that can be implemented.

Of course you guys don't have any because you just want the status quo.

She was my favourite Pakistani woman politician. Her points are good. PTI is being slowly infiltrated by the old politicians. How can Imran still bring about change then? Marvi did good in yet another interview. She is a bit wobbly in English but she is in full flow in Urdu. I remember gave an interview to a western news channel(wsj I believe) on some political topic. But then she kept taking back the topic to Kashmir. A very patriotic Pakistani and brave woman.

And Sana Bucha is awesome. If only she can get lesser pink on her cheeks, she can become a serious political commentator for Pakistan.
All the other speakers spoke like street crowd. With those tongues I don't understand how one was allegedly offered the post of information secretary and the other was in a position to appoint information secretary.sad

Back
Top Bottom