What's new

Marvi Mamon blasts PTI

Shazia Murry is soooooooooooooooooo much dramaybaz man !!!!! C'mon now , it was a genuine slip of tongue .... These politicians are so , so L O W

Hamid Khan is a profession lawyer ...what is this Shazia Murry though? Probably some FA pass ? hah!

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

PML (N) + PPP+ JUI + ANP = Great Pakistan

Oye ja oye Saifullah ... Kabhi tu ne koi kaam ki baat ki b hai? You just want your god , Nawaz , to win ...To hell with Pakistan from your side :disagree:
as I said earlier all you PTI supporters can do is character assassination:disagree:

This is the issue people have with PTI - they will become accountable.

Imran vows ?ruthless? accountability from top | The Nation

KARACHI - Tehreek-e-Insaf Chief Imran Khan pledged on Sunday to eradicate corruption from the country and initiate accountability from the highest level. He also vowed to declare education emergency in the country and turn the Presidency, Prime Minister’s House, Governors Houses and Chief Ministers’ Houses into educational institutions.

He said this while addressing the party convention of its Karachi division chapter and later at a seminar at a local hotel here. Seminar was organized by PTI Professionals’ Forum. PTI Central Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi and other leaders also addressed. Speaking on the occasion, Imran said that 180 million people of Pakistan were fed up with the opportunist political mafia and want to get rid of them.

INP ADDS: PTI Chairman Imran Khan said that after coming to power his party would make a strong and prosperous Pakistan that would not be subservient to any super power. Speaking at the inauguration of PTI office here Sunday, Imran said that when there was a competition between interests and ideology, the ideology was always the winner. He said PTI’s tsunami would wash away all the selfish elements.

Imran said that the PTI would make a new Pakistan which would not bow down before any power. He gave a message of hope to the unemployed youths, saying that there would be so much opportunities that even people from other countries would be attracted in Pakistan for jobs.

Comprehensive plan being implemented for development in Lyari: A comprehensive plan is being implemented for the development process in Karachi’s Lyari area.

This was announced in a statement of the Sindh Government’s Lyari Development Package (LDP) issued here on Sunday. It said that the Deputy Commissioner Karachi South and Project Director LDP, Mustafa Jamal Qazi, along with other officials visited the area to review the pace of the on-going development works.

He visited Peoples Play Ground, Grid Station Lyari, Ahmed Shah Bukhari Road, Chakiwara Pumping Station and inspected the work on reverse osmosis plants for converting saline water into potable. The statement was pointed out that President Asif Ali Zardari has directed that for overcoming the shortage of potable water in Lyari the project of reverse osmosis plants be completed on time and that the pace of development projects in the area be also speeded up.

It was pointed out that for the development in the area the Government of Sindh is working on the projects that include provision of water, roads, street lights as well as schools, parks and play grounds. These projects are being completed in consultation with the elected representatives and the people of the area.

Mustafa Jamal Qazi also visited the international stadium near the Lyari General Hospital and directed the engineering staff that any defects in the ground work be removed and it be completed with the required standard.

Setting up of complaint centres in Hyderabad & Sukkur suggested: Consultant of Home Affairs, Sharafuddin Memon said that there was a need for setting up of separate complaint centres in Hyderabad and Sukkur on the pattern of one already established in Karachi.

A statement here on Sunday said that he presented the suggestion to this effect to the Sindh Home Minister Manzoor Wassan. It said that these centres should be equipped with computers, fax, email and toll free numbers with the deployment of the trained staff.

This would help prompt redressal of the complaints of the people besides the provision of timely justice. Meanwhile, Memon also presented the performance report of the existing complaint centre.

He pointed out that from September 24, 2010, up to February 1, 2012, a total of 4,708 complaints were received from Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur, of these 1,367 were against the police department.

I think the Imran Khan supporters have to be wary of the Obama "change we can believe" phenomenon. Shouldn't expect too much from him and end up letdown.

At the same time, I don't see IK's critics offering any better alternatives...

everybody knows the real face of sana bucha, she supports noon league thats why she is against IK.

d7013c8d5be0a8d2676c0ec35852ad9b.jpg

marvi-memon.jpg

ef11ebeac0f2f90487fe99d61ae75827.jpg

Someone who does not have a constituency and literally bought a reserved seat due to the influence of her dad in the care taker set-up of 2008 will now bark at a national leader who has shaken the palatial minarets of political Pharaohs in Pakistan.

Please do us a favour and win an election first before pretending to choose the candidature across the country.

Marvi memon was offered Info Sec seat, fair enough....

but what she wanted was General Secretary seat of Dr Alvi as pointed out by Haroon Rashid, which she was refused....yesterday Hamid Khan mistakenly said something which promoted Marvi to come up with it...

Lame excuses….i’m sure if that was her demand, IK even ready to sidelined Dr. Alvi as well, As he already explained it to Shahzeb Khanzada in his programme that I would select the (best) persons for my team without considering any affiliation with PTI long enough or not and besides we have already that kind of installation in PTI form g8 IK in shape of SMQ, Shafqat mehmood etc., So just leave it.

I think Marvi being a sherrod politician only playing with PTI who is quite seen dumbfoundedly with her tongue out to grab big political names now days.

Marvi was in contacts with PML Hamkhayal for quite sometime and falls under the group of Ex-CM of Sindh Arbab Ghulam Raheem…I’m sure, let’s wait and see.

i dont care as long as either mushy or imran khan come in power, who cares about this chick? all she does is :blah::blah::blah:

well who would you vote for then? and reason for it as well ?

And we are here only advocating that people don’t based their potential vote winner solely on the Slogan of Change….use their brains.....bcz Change is not there….if they can comes up with any proof of it in PTI, we might vote IK as well….!!!

And this qualifies PTI for her character assassination?

Have some respect for the respect worthy.

IK is overwhelmed by thieves and traitors.

apart from one article of Haroon Rasheed, I have not come across any so called character assassination, if you follow her on twitter, people were still looking forward for her to join PTI.

And we are here only advocating that people don’t based their potential vote winner solely on the Slogan of Change….use their brains.....bcz Change is not there….if they can comes up with any proof of it in PTI, we might vote IK as well….!!!

wow, if this is the mentality of Pakistanis then we might as well give up and start living in caves again.
How can they bring change when they have never been in Power?
Right now all they can do is promise change and show people the credentials they have. ie non corrupt, educated, experience in industry, etc.

Tameem, I noticed you have a long track record of attacking PTI, can I just ask if you are getting benefits from these corrupt leaders right now? That is the only reason I can think of for people to support the status quo.

If you are getting benefits, then let me just remind you that what you are doing is more dangerous then CIA, RAW, and Mossad combined. taking benefits at the expense of the country WILL kill Pakistan. It is not a matter of "If" it is a matter of "when"

If the might Roman empire collapsed due to corruption, then how do you think Pakistan will survive?

It is time to put greed aside and Help PTI save the country.

Same reason America is meeting with the Taliban

Lol, what a convincing argument you've got there my friend.

Let's all hope Imran Khan is as good as America and MQM as good as the Taliban. :lol:
Without the shadow of a doubt, I know these two can be nothing but GOOD for Pakistan! :argh:

Back
Top Bottom