What's new

Maoists are 'patriot of a kind': Arundhati

too many experts on maoists movemnet in India and the naxal bari movemnet.
....going to history of maoists to prove the point raised by Arundhtai ?? lol.

please tell me how does that relate to this point of her, that maoists are patriot of a kind.

I know the history of Maoists very well. And starting the talk from 67 is not at all justified. It goes back to 48 and i am sure if any of you know the history of Maoists' struggle you will know what i am saying.

Now coming back to the current Maoist struggle: If you think this is now not the same and has become "terrorism" then why India is reluctant to have clear stance ?

Only because thousand of tribals are caught in between.... we want minimum collateral damage.... we are not like u or China for that matter who used brute force to sanitize their own people... we are exploring all the options of democratic discussions, persuasions ... there are few fringe elements who will not come to negotiation table and will be neutralized eventually .... you must have heard about operation green hunt as well as 13000 cr package for naxal affected areas!!!! as a nation we are behind the tribals who are having genuine grievances as well as behind the armed forces who are isolating naxals from tribals... hope u understood:cheers::cheers:

Yes indeed , since she is a news maker or rather creator, she makes/ will make a lot of money from giving away interviews for media's.[//QUOTE]

I dont know if Indians can be this much ignorant not knowing that there is NO money paid for interviews :)

May be in bharat you get interviews in your favour by paying lolz but the world over there is NO such rule.

frustration.

By risking her life at the hands of saffron fanatics???

I dont think so she can survive by inviting anger of Hindu hardliners in India infact these were the same fanatics who killed Gandhi whereas in case of Arundhati even educated Indians like you are calling for killing her just because she opposes Indian policies.

:no: Dont talk about billions there are many loopholes in the claim

It seems , you know more about it than us on how things are done here.

She is a socialite, and social parties do get a fee for appearance.

Yes indeed in Bharat, we Bharatis sometimes have to pay for interviews and for appearances.

She was not physically attacked , she has asked for protection from "indian Police"..

I know she is a darling because she speakes what u like to hear.. even a retarded person can sometimes talk out of sense , which can indeed suit you.

Everybody across border was busy searching for arundhati roy after hearing the news and saw " aaah she is a writer, she speaks words which we like to hear so " she is a darlinggg.. she is a patriot, she is speaking truth... :lol: cant help laughing at these

Also i can see in ur signature that a certain guy from yuv morcha has said something and u made it in ur signature.. not a single indian in this forum has heard anything about him before, we were like "anurag what??'' :lol: .. now he is too famous thanks to u guys... :lol:

Can believe how people behave :no:

Dude she has only this to argue with us. In others thread I repeatly asked her for reply but she run away.

She became fan of A Roy because of her anti-India sentiments.

Lets send her a book of "god of small things" so that she can idolise her more. :lol:

Maoists use violence as a means of achieving their political agenda,they dont believe in democracy and elections and even threaten the people for participating in election.They have killed civilians and policemen a lot,some ten thousand people in last two decades.They want to establish a communist india and dont care what majority of indians want and are vehemently against elections.And how can these people be called anything other than terrorists?They may be patriots but as long as they use violence and oppose democracy,they will be rightfully called terrorists.

Lets send her a book of "god of small things" so that she can idolise her more. :lol:

Dude, I don't understand how some people got India-phobic, how they live...... lol which kind of people can start such threads.........

Suddenly jana shows that she is very 'sympathetic' to maoists for bharat's 'failed to mitigates their grievances'. lol

here are some threads started by her........

UNSC seat: US throws water over India's hopes
Sikh groups reviving militancy in Punjab: Govt
Pune bans scarves while driving to check terrorism
Lipstick and Saffron
Shiv Sena foced closure of chennel in Mumbai
Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition
CWG: US warns citizens of terror strike
(Indian) Govt to legalize gambling in sports?
Who said India is poor: Cash flowing out of water pipe
Saffron terrorism involved in many blasts: Chidambaram
'Haryana's shameful social heritage'
Indian judges caught cheating in LLM exam :lol:
Rape, torture by landlords forces Karnataka villagers to flee
26 deaths in 5 days in Bangalore beggars' home

Babri Mosque will not be allowed anywhere in India: VHP
No kissing, follow dress code: CWG to tourists
28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur
Job seeking Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games
No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Live a better life jana.

Dude, I don't understand how some people got India-phobic, how they live...... lol which kind of people can start such threads.........

Suddenly jana shows that she is very 'sympathetic' to maoists for bharat's 'failed to mitigates their grievances'. lol

here are some threads started by her........

UNSC seat: US throws water over India's hopes
Sikh groups reviving militancy in Punjab: Govt
Pune bans scarves while driving to check terrorism
Lipstick and Saffron
Shiv Sena foced closure of chennel in Mumbai
Indian Media to be banned from showing file footage of Babri Mosque demolition
CWG: US warns citizens of terror strike
(Indian) Govt to legalize gambling in sports?
Who said India is poor: Cash flowing out of water pipe
Saffron terrorism involved in many blasts: Chidambaram
'Haryana's shameful social heritage'
Indian judges caught cheating in LLM exam
Rape, torture by landlords forces Karnataka villagers to flee
26 deaths in 5 days in Bangalore beggars' home

Babri Mosque will not be allowed anywhere in India: VHP
No kissing, follow dress code: CWG to tourists
28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur
Job seeking Jats threaten to disrupt Commonwealth Games
No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Live a better life jana.

:disagree::disagree:

Phobia in thread, phobia in posts, phobia even in signatures.. shows the insecurity feeling.

The God of Small Things (1997) is a novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy. It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance.

Now we all know why Lady Jana supports Arundhuti Roy..:lol:

Arundathi roy ,Swami agnivesh ,geelani should be given nishan-e-pakistan & what else, should even be given a pakistani citizenship...she is the only proof that Kerala also produces intellectual morons....

What they did? Who assaulted her physically??? BJP?? If anyone than she has court to take action.

You should see the video. There is a BIG difference between protest and being armed with heavy sticks.

Earlier you called BJP as goons??? What happened to it??? You don't have any respect for your political parties what why do you think we should act like you???? Don't generalize BJP with radicals. They have protested but that has nothing to do with radical groups.

Because your media reported both thats why i mentioned both.

leave BJP aside and just take up the fanatics from RSS. Do you think its the way to counter an opinion ?

No but the problem is somehow same regarding the situation of both countries.

Well NO its not the same by any reason :) we are very clear about TTP.

What has a traitor anything to do with Indian????

Not me its bhartis that are calling them traitors. and on the other hand when same bhartis are in a fix they mince the words.

You want to differentiate maoists with bhartis. but what ever the do harmful to bharat but they are still bhartis, learn this first lesson and than come.

Lolzzz this lesson you need to teach the bhartiyas because its them who are abusing maoists and calling them anything. So far not once i have called them non-bhartis.

The world is not asking anything but you because you enjoy this. Arundhoti roy suddenly became as an angel for you for her anti-India remarks. What does it show?? Anything anti-India is something great for you. So stop asking for something that you don't bother.

lolzz i dont know if you have not heard your own PM saying Maoists are biggest threat to India and world heard it loud and clear.

As far as arundhati i am taking her comments based on historical facts and information not just because she is saying

Why you bother about the world???? Let the world ask not you. Under the cover of 'the world' you are doing this the world itslef don't bother about ti. lol Indian govt is doing whatever needed to meet law and order situation in the country. You are not in any position to ask that, are you?

So you are saying the world other than me can ask you that ? if so then i am very much of the same world. but if you think world means US/UK then well oh yeah you are right ;)

They are not patriots nor terrorists, they are anti-social radicals groups.

Anti-social radical groups come under criminal category too. Saffron is also anti-social radical group so do you support operation against them ?

Maoists may be patriotic. They are p!ssed of the administration and not by the Indian nation or its people. (Heartburn to many of you here !!)

Pakiban is all the other way round in our neighbourhood.

Arundhati is just one of bigmouth enjoying various constitutional liberties that can be only dreamed about by our neighbours, especially china and pakistan.

More personal attacks lolzzz i am loving it.

now come back to the topic

There is nothing personal about it.. its a truth and even u are free to say the same to any person, who does the same in the forum..:tup:

yes back to the topic , please.

^^
A thread containing discussions about some comments of salman rushdie, it is immediately deleted. This is insecurity!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom